BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Black
I'm in love with this mascara , I'm using it for a few month now and it really is thickening my lashes. I just bought my second one. The brush is great it's flat on one side and round on the other so it's great to apply on the lash line and button Lashes. I really recommend it if you want your Lashes to grow ;)
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Review for: Extreme Black
This is a very average mascara. Does it's job, but when you compare to the lash accelerator it's not even close. Through use I haven't noticed any difference in my lashes, and the brush is so big I always end up with mascara on my lid. I would go for the lash accelerator before this one any day.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely obsessed over this mascara! Ever since I purchased it I keep getting asked if I am wearing extensions! Great price for a mascara that actually helps your lashes from voluminously! I would definitely be purchasing this again and again!
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Doesn't Clump
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime
Daytime
Going Out

Nervous about getting this mascara since I've only ever purchased Maybelline mascaras, but this stuff was great. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a natural look, but I love the way it gives my eyelashes volume and length. I tried it out without curling my lashes at all and the results were fantastic. I noticed even my little lashes on the inside were well covered. As far as the claims of longer/fuller natural lashes over continued use... We'll have to see over time. Otherwise excellent product
Dorothy C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I'm Asian and my lashes are almost nonexistent and do not hold a curl at all. I use to not wear mascara because they were all too heavy and just made my lashes look limp. This stuff is soooo light on my lashes that they actually stay up throughout the day and I they actually make my lashes appear thicker. This stuff makes me look like I have actual lashes without having to wear fakies! Best part.. it's super affordable and you can purchase at any drugstore!
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't like this mascara, no matter how many times I tried it. It seemed to always clump up on me, no matter how I applied it. I think this formula was just too thick for my lashes. My lashes are also normally straight and this mascara wasn't able to hold a curl at all, which was disappointing. I hope it worked better on others than it did for me.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
I love this mascara. It enhances my eyelashes so well by making them appear thicker, longer, and a little more dramatic. While it stays put through the course of a normal day, it is pretty easy to take off. On the days I let my eyelashes breathe, I have noticed that they do look noticeably more full. This is a great, long lasting mascara to try out, and it gives you an awesome curl. My only problem is that sometimes it can get a little clumpy, but it's an easy fix.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
I loved the basic Rimmel Lash Accelerator on my bottom lashes and thought this would add to original. However, it's not my favorite. While the wand is sized for top lashes, I wasn't satisfied with the volume. It builds up when you apply more than one coat. As for the bottom lashes, they are defined but don't stand out as dark and voluminous.
Dana C.
This is a good formula, the wand is a little odd, because it is round on one side and then flat on the other side. It definitely makes your eyelashes look a lot thicker but I wouldn't say this is 100% amazing. There are definitely better mascaras for a drugstore price. I also am not so sure about the growth part? My eyelashes stayed the same. All in all, good for volume and length but not to die for.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
I have tried hundreds of mascara products in my lifetime and I love Rimmel Volume Accelerator the best! I have very fine lashes, which means they are near impossible to see, but this mascara works wonders. it's not too clumpy or too wet and the wand is perfect. Thanks to Rimmel you can now actually see my lashes, even behind my glasses. Give this mascara a try, it's well worth it!
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles , CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?