BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
Hope B.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is amazing! It gives me natural but beautiful lashes. It's affordable and long lasting for me. (I go to gym class and I sweat a lot and it was still good) also, the main reason I like this is because I was using this everyday and after I removed it, it made my lashes seem stronger and longer! They also made them seem more curled. I would definitely buy this again.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
Review for: Extreme Black more...
I purchased the Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara in 003 Extreme Black while exploring for drugstore mascara options. This mascara is affordable and easily accessible. I like the tapering of the mascara wand but I am not a fan of the thicker end of the applicator. The mascara does provide volume but it also makes my lashes stick together instead of fanning them out. I think the mascara is okay and there are better options in the drugstore.
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Black more...
I'm in love with this mascara , I'm using it for a few month now and it really is thickening my lashes. I just bought my second one. The brush is great it's flat on one side and round on the other so it's great to apply on the lash line and button Lashes. I really recommend it if you want your Lashes to grow ;)
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Review for: Extreme Black more...
This is a very average mascara. Does it's job, but when you compare to the lash accelerator it's not even close. Through use I haven't noticed any difference in my lashes, and the brush is so big I always end up with mascara on my lid. I would go for the lash accelerator before this one any day.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely obsessed over this mascara! Ever since I purchased it I keep getting asked if I am wearing extensions! Great price for a mascara that actually helps your lashes from voluminously! I would definitely be purchasing this again and again!
Allison S.
Muskegon, MI
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! The formula is more on the 'wet' side and applies easily. I have had other mascaras make my eyes itchy, but I don't have that problem with this one at all. I have never had it get flaky, even on the longest days. The brush is more of the traditional bristle brush, which I really appreciate - I am not a huge fan of the rubber brushes some brands are using recently. For reference, some of my other favorites mascaras are Maybelline's Great Lash and Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment, so if you like those, I would recommend giving this one a spin!
olivia v.
PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Doesn't Clump
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime
Daytime
Going Out

Nervous about getting this mascara since I've only ever purchased Maybelline mascaras, but this stuff was great. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a natural look, but I love the way it gives my eyelashes volume and length. I tried it out without curling my lashes at all and the results were fantastic. I noticed even my little lashes on the inside were well covered. As far as the claims of longer/fuller natural lashes over continued use... We'll have to see over time. Otherwise excellent product
Dorothy C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I'm Asian and my lashes are almost nonexistent and do not hold a curl at all. I use to not wear mascara because they were all too heavy and just made my lashes look limp. This stuff is soooo light on my lashes that they actually stay up throughout the day and I they actually make my lashes appear thicker. This stuff makes me look like I have actual lashes without having to wear fakies! Best part.. it's super affordable and you can purchase at any drugstore!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I love this mascara! I won a Rimmel London brand challenge and this is one of the products I received. I can't say whether it has made my lashes grow (I already have fairly long lashes as it is), but it definitely helps lengthen and volumize my lashes. Don't apply more than 2 coats though, otherwise it will clump. Also, make sure to apply the second coat while the mascara is still wet. Another thing I love is the mascara doesn't dry and flake off throughout the day. I will definitely be purchasing this from now on.
Christina C.
I couldn't like this mascara, no matter how many times I tried it. It seemed to always clump up on me, no matter how I applied it. I think this formula was just too thick for my lashes. My lashes are also normally straight and this mascara wasn't able to hold a curl at all, which was disappointing. I hope it worked better on others than it did for me.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about trying this brand. I have decent eye lashes I just need them to be darker and fuller. Is this a good mascara that will last all day?