BY RIMMEL LONDON

Lashes look more numerous in 30 days. Lashes look up to 12x fuller instantly. Helps to promote the natural growth of stronger and thicker lashes. Exclusive Grow-Lash Complex with Volume-Boosting ingredients Procapil®, Keratin and Caffeine. With continued use, bare lashes will look fuller, denser, more numerous and visibly multiplied. ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes Always treat applicator with the same sanitary care you give your eyes. Reserve it for personal use. Close cap tightly after each use. Do not dilute mascara with a. see more...

• Lately I have not liked my current mascara, I am thinking about t...1 Answers
  • Curious to know if this produces natural volume, as in it helps l...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara give you full volume?2 Answers
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Adds Volume
Applies Evenly
Doesn't Clump
Lengthens
CONS
BEST USES
Anytime
Daytime
Going Out

Nervous about getting this mascara since I've only ever purchased Maybelline mascaras, but this stuff was great. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for a natural look, but I love the way it gives my eyelashes volume and length. I tried it out without curling my lashes at all and the results were fantastic. I noticed even my little lashes on the inside were well covered. As far as the claims of longer/fuller natural lashes over continued use... We'll have to see over time. Otherwise excellent product
Dorothy C.
Dorothy C.
Los Angeles , Ca
I'm Asian and my lashes are almost nonexistent and do not hold a curl at all. I use to not wear mascara because they were all too heavy and just made my lashes look limp. This stuff is soooo light on my lashes that they actually stay up throughout the day and I they actually make my lashes appear thicker. This stuff makes me look like I have actual lashes without having to wear fakies! Best part.. it's super affordable and you can purchase at any drugstore!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
I loved the basic Rimmel Lash Accelerator on my bottom lashes and thought this would add to original. However, it's not my favorite. While the wand is sized for top lashes, I wasn't satisfied with the volume. It builds up when you apply more than one coat. As for the bottom lashes, they are defined but don't stand out as dark and voluminous.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Gassaway, WV
This mascara is amazing! I highly recommend it to everyone who uses mascara! It is very long lasting. I use this product everyday! It is buildable. Leaves your eyelashes thick and long. It curls your eyelashes when applying. I would buy this product again. The packaging is good.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so clumpy on my lashes. It definitely doesn't make my lashes seem fuller. It does give them a lot of length but I have to like pick off the extra clumps with my finger to keep it from looking like I have only 4 lashes.
Susy G.
Susy G.
This mascara is super wet! Love it because it minimizes clumping but you have to fan your eyelashes or else it will smudge all over. Otherwise I would've given this awesome mascara 5 stars! Definitely recommend.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent mascara. It has a thick brush that does not clump. It's certainly not my #1 mascara choice but it gets the job done.
Carolina N.
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Its fabulous I love it. A little goes a long way. The wand is really thick helps expand you eyelashes.
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara that gets the job done,has a great brush that prevents clumpiness.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Philadelphia, PA
Rimmel has a very good line of Mascaras in the first place, but the Accelerator Mascaras is absolutely AMAZING! It's separates your lashes nicely so you don't have those stuck together lashes that lots of other Mascaras sometimes do. also, it goes on smoothly and dries pretty quickly! I always find myself reaching for this particular mascara. Buy it, you won't be disappointed! The price is right too:)
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this mascara really make a difference in the length/volume of your natural lashes or is it just a good mascara?
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Have you noticed growth after 30 days like the packaging says?
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is there a flat side to the rounded brush????
Laramey C.
Laramey C.
The Rez
Does this mascara give you full volume?
Laila D.
Laila D.
What colors does it come in ?