Top 10 Gifts for the Beauty-Dupe Lover
Rimmel True Match Perfection Foundation
3.80 / 5 based on 238 Reviews
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
Rimmel True Match Perfection Foundation
- "It cakes up on the skin, and it definitely isn't a foundation for oily skin, and it definitely isn't a foundation for dry skin." in 10 reviews
- "Rimmel's True Match Perfection is good for those with dry skin, there are not very many different skin tones and most of them trend towards darker shades (I'm ivory), It felt greasy on my skin, but it did have great coverage, the smart tone just didn't do a great job, it left that makeup line we all try so hard to cover up. " in 9 reviews
- "The darkest shade matched me (a little light, but nothing powder didn't fix), but it definitely isn't meant for darker skin tones." in 9 reviews
- "Also, I would say the foundation is a medium coverage as it doesn't cover up my moles but for my redness/blemishes it covers it up pretty well." in 7 reviews
- "It has good coverage and unlike the last foundation I was used doesn't make me look like a ghost in photos but it is very oily feeling on my facce." in 6 reviews
I have been using this foundation for over a week now and like it a lot . I would consider my skin a combination and its hard to find a match that does not cake or make me oily. The Rimmel foundation seems to stay put and last longer then any I have tried so far in my makeup journey. I would recommend this to anyone with a unique skin combination like mine. This foundation also starts out medium but can be built up and made full.
Oxidizes easily and ends up looking like a grease slick on my face even after I have set it. It's definitely not made for oily skin (although that could be because spf in foundation makes oily skin even more oil prone). I used 5 times to truly test it out but this ended up going into the trash and I will not buy again. It color matched ok but was not anything that I couldn't find in another foundation.
I would love to try this product is a line of new bases for me and the truth I am here opining of how to do to get more points and dsebloquera my badges..these are the ones that put me and I do not understand because they present products that I do not know.
Just bought this foundation today and I like that it's light weight, has variety of shades, and it's build-able. I have oily skin and this foundations leaves a sort of matte finish. I would defiantly buy this again just in a darker shade cause the one I bought was like 3 shades lighter
I love this product it's smooth and actually covers my face! Love the smell too! I don't necessarily like the feel of it though but with the bad luck I have at finding good make up this product pleases me!
I love this foundation. It matches my skin perfectly even if the shade is a little light. It's in between a dewy and matte finish. Very lightweight. And perfect on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Not a huge fan of this product. Used once and I would not buy it again. I have oily skin and it did not work. Pros- it's priced well. Cons- not good for lily skin. I would recommend choosing a different product.
I love this foundation. Light coverage but good enough to hide imperfections. Light non greasy. Blends very well. I don't have to use much at all. Good for dry to normal skin.
I read wonders of this product until cedi and buy it after much effort. Two words: It is magnificent. I loved from the first moment! both its beautiful presentation and content, has excellent coverage and lasts a long time before a glow on his face appears. No need to continually tweak, leaves a matte effect on the face and serves to oily or combination skin
I don't say that this is bad foundation, it made my skin oilier and greasy after a while. it covered well and the price is reasonable
Q & A
DO YOU LIKE THIS FOUNDATION?
Do you find that this foundation is actually true to your color?
What do you like most about the Rimmel Foundation?
Compared to Maybelline FIT ME how does this match up?
Is this better than Wake Me Up Foundation and Lasting Finish?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos