Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Extreme Volume & Lift Mascara uploaded by Amanda T.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

14X Volume, up to 70% Lift Big bold lift brush With perfect-fit technology Fast, no mess lashes Collagen & keratin enriched Skinny to Fat in 10 Seconds Flat:  Lashes Pumped to Max Volume and Lifted for a Wide-Eyed Look Big Bold Lift brush featuring Perfect-Fit technology: flexible bristles fit to the lash and coat perfectly for extreme volume and lift Exclusive formula dries fast for mess-free, clump-free application Enriched with Collagen to fatten & Keratin to strengthen lashes Ophthalmologist tested Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes ; see more...

• Does this mascara clump when you use it or reapply? 1 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake during the day? 2 Answers
Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Extreme Volume & Lift Mascara
  • "It makes my lashes look unbelievably long and gives them volume." in 2 reviews
  • "Made my thin light blonde eyelashes look full and dark!" in 1 review
  • "This used to be my holy grail of mascara!" in 1 review
  • "My solution has been to go over the freshly applied mascara with a mascara wand from another product, which goes a long way in getting the excess Rimmel mascara off my lashes." in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite mascara." in 1 review
Amanda T.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've tried so many mascaras and this is my absolute favorite for length and volume! It does wonders and although it clumps I think it's worth it!
Katie L.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite mascara ever! It makes my eyelashes look long and curled. Stays on all day long. The brush is amazing.
Rebekah G.
Long Beach, CA
I love this! Works just as well as more expensive mascaras I've used. Thickens and lengthens and is very easy to remove.
Sarah k.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This product worked great. Made my thin light blonde eyelashes look full and dark! I definitely recommend it!!
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Best mascara yet!!!!! Love it I use it everyday I like to put it twice it works even better
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
I like the volume and shape it gives to the lashes! One of my faves from drug store
Hemily L.
Doral, FL
Esta mascara es la mejor del mundo es una de mis favoritas del mercado, no es pesada y no es a prueba de agua algo que es esencial en mi debido a que soy full alergica
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I like this mascara because of the curved brush applicator, it makes the product so much easier to apply. This product is very affordable and can be found at your local drugstore, mine being boots or Superdrug. I like that the packaging is a bright green making it stand out in my makeup box too :)
Rachel W.
Scotland
This mascara is a slightly above average mascara. It gives the lashes curl, gives a little volume and a little length, so you could say that this mascara is the jack of all trades in a way! It gives a little bit of everything, meaning that it is not the best if you want a particular look, e.g defined lashes, long extended lashes, thick voluminous lashes, etc! But it is good for an every day look as it is not over the top and looks fairly natural if you apply it right :)
Amy C.
This used to be my holy grail of mascara! I would buy this every time I needed a new one but I struggle to find it now in my local drugstores etc. It used to be a great mascara but now I think there are better ones out there.
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
Does this mascara flake during the day?
Blane T.
Does this mascara clump when you use it or reapply?