Rimmel Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer Sun Kiss

Shimmering maxi bronzing powder illuminates face and body. For an instant natural bronzed sun-kissed glow or to enhance an existing tan. Blends easily for a healthy tan effect with golden shimmer. Max your tan!

Instant sun-kissed glow; Enhances an existing tan; For a healthy tan effect with gold shimmer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer Sun Kiss!
3 months agoPerry, GA
This highlighter works well for me. It has a subtle glow that works well with my makeup. It’s affordable and I will purchase again. I will recommend to others.
a month ago
Makes me feel sooooooooooo shiney and bright highlights my beautiful features. Because who doesnt wanna shine bright like a diamond.
2 months ago
Great shine, love the packaging, goes right on pretty effortlessly and makes those cheekbones pop. Great for all skin types.
4 months agoFort Myers
This is a great Bronzer. I use it over my foundation during the summer to give you a nice sun kissed look.
4 months ago
Un hilighter bien intense au niveau de la pigmentation. Celui ci brille énormément aux soleil. La tenue est parfaite, grâce à sa texture qui reste sur la peaux un bon moment. Une application aussi très facile, accecible à tous même aix débutants.