BY RIMMEL LONDON

Get your tan ready for bikini season without exposing your skin to damaging tanning beds or UV rays! Applying evenly this shimmering instant tan boasts a super blendable formula and leaves an even finish without blotches or dark patches. Sudden rain splashes and spilled drinks won't be a problem due to this product's water-resistant wear. While Sunshimmer is rub and smudge-proof it washes off easily with soap and water. LB Directions for use: Apply using the tips of your fingers and rub in circular motions until all is rubbed in for a flawless bronze finish. see more...

✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Sally B.
I have used this instant tan for so many year! With the three different shade they are for so many skin tones so everyone can be pleased. I love the tan it gives me I always get so many compliments about it and they never believe me that it's not a real tan that I have when wearing the sunshimmer product. I highly recommend and the price is brilliant. It does wash off and I find that's the only bad thing about it!
Leanne Q.
Dublin
I am doesn't everyone have this in their makeup collection?! I have been using this since I was maybe 15 and will always keep a tube handy for emergencys, I mean you never know when you're going to need a last minute tan for a girly night out right?!
Shania W.
I'm very pale so I bought the self tanner in a medium shade. I ensured I exfoliated and moisturised before hand and when the product had been put on, there were no streaky lines which was amazing! However, the tan only seemed to look dark and glowy for 2-3 hours and then faded to a vague tan, which was quite disappointing. Although I can't grumble because the tan was only £6.99 which is very cheap.
Maryam K.
I recently purchased this self tanner and I really love it. It left me with a beautiful shimmer and sun kissed tan. It is a water resistant and it worked really great, also lasted around 24 hours. I would definitely buy this again and also try the matte version of this product.
Lauren M.
Absolutely LOVE this product. I film videos and if I look pale, this is my go too product!!! Takes not even 5 minutes and gives you an amazing finish.
Legna B.
Es un buen producto me encanta demasiado seguro les va a encantar es fantástico y muy muy bueno de buena calidad