Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #90 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aoife G.
Dublin
The formula is nice and creamy however the first application is very sheen but it is buildable
stephanie T.
Brantford
Absolutely love this bronzer. No complaints, however can be pricey depending on where you buy.
Daniellem D.
Love this perfect shade for light - medium skin tone it’s not caked at all and very buildable
This product is definitely worth the money an is such a nice colour for so many skin tones!!!
Darii C.
es bueno bueno bueno me gusta me gustaria tenerlo facil de aplicar acabado muy luminoso, textura suave
Regina P.
I like this bronzer it has a really nice undertone to it where it doesn't make me look either ashy or orange.
Megan B.
The bronzer matched my skin tone perfectly, it wasn't too dark, which sometimes is a struggle for me to find. I think that the bronzer does its job well and blends really well. I apply it with a angled contour brush and it gives me the desired look. I have used all of this and even gone back to it when I've tried out a different bronzer. I like the Matt finish and have recommended it to friends.
Stepanka C.
I've been always using bronzer and tried many of them. And it was love at the first touch with Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt :) Thanks to this bronzer, I look like naturally tanned for the all year long without using any cream or going for the spray tan.
Mariane C.
Not the best but verry naturel and a matte finish, the long lasting is not perfect sometime i need to put 2 time on my face because he remove
Katie B.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
I really like this bronzer its a great colour for contouring and it is really easy to blend, it doesnt go cakey or patchy on your face and sits really well throughout the day, its also really affordable