Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
This really did give me that summer glow in the day and for a night out. I love this product and use this all the time
lisbeth d.
lisbeth d.
Is my favorite makeup product, I use it day day. Is a bit expensive, but if I would buy again
Stepanka C.
Stepanka C.
I've been always using bronzer and tried many of them. And it was love at the first touch with Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt :) Thanks to this bronzer, I look like naturally tanned for the all year long without using any cream or going for the spray tan.
Mariane C.
Mariane C.
Not the best but verry naturel and a matte finish, the long lasting is not perfect sometime i need to put 2 time on my face because he remove
I am so in love with this product. I am so impressed with this. I was looking forever for a good drug store bronzer without ANY shimmer in it (this was right before the huge matte craze started to hit the drug stores) and this was the only matte one I could find. And I instantly fell in love!! It wasn't super orangey which is exactly what I was looking for, it goes on like a dream, no patchiness at all! This is great for people looking for cool toned makeup items or who even want to use this as a contour!! I use it for both depending on the look I'm going for!!
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
This is the perfect colour for me as in really fair skinned. I've never had any problems with this product. I'd definitely repurchase this bronzer
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
entre rios, concordia
amo este producto, otorga un look super natural y fresco, lo he probado y se me acabo rapidamente porque lo use muchooo
Evellyn M.
Evellyn M.
del producto es que lucha contra los brillos- cosa que hace muy bien, como os he dicho ya, yo tengo la piel grasa y esta base, sellada con polvos, aguanta más de 16 horas sin que haga falta retocarla. Deja la piel respirar pero cubre menos que la Haute Tenue. Eso sí, también vale menos, en la web oficial 30,6 €, yo la compré hace unos meses por 21€ en la web de Primor, ahora vale más o menos lo mismo. Lo que me gusta más de esta base en comparación con su “hermana” es el envoltorio, es un bote de plástico, muy ligerito y fácil de usar en el bolso y que, además, no te da tanto miedo cogerlo a las 7 de la mañana con los ojos medio-cerrados de sueño, por si se te va a romper. El tono que uso en e
Laura W.
Laura W.
North Wales
I love this matt bronzer, good for contouring, easy to blend, good application. Would definitely recommend.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Very good and pretty colors, it blends well with natural skin tones, giving a natural tan face leaving her very fresh and bright