Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caoimhe O.
Really like this product however the shade is a bit too dark for lighter paler skin tones. That said it blends really well and feels nice on the face.
Jackie Y.
This is the perfect colour for me as in really fair skinned. I've never had any problems with this product. I'd definitely repurchase this bronzer
Amy C.
This is great and it darkens any foundation when it come to tanning/self tanning. I also tend to to use it as contour as my palettes have ran out
Mariane C.
Not the best but verry naturel and a matte finish, the long lasting is not perfect sometime i need to put 2 time on my face because he remove
Megan R.
West midlands
LOOOVVVEEE!!! love love love love this bronzer i CANNOT put it down!!! It blends fantastically! Defo will not be using others for a long time
Chloé M.
Quesnel
Only type of bronzer I will ever use as it really matches my skin tone and it blends so nicely with any Foundations I am using at that time!
Josephine K.
Love this bronzer i use it for contouring as it is the perfect shade for my pale skin and is also buildable, long lasting and affordable 😆
kayleigh p.
It is very natural and easy to blend out on the face this is very affordable and easy to find the product is build able and long lasting
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I liked this product it does the job and gives me a nice bronze look But never overdone. The colour is just perfect for my skintone
Elyse P.
Toronto
I blend this in with my foundation in the summer. It's too shimmery for my taste I prefer a bronzer with not so much shine to it.