Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #90 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elyse P.
Toronto
I blend this in with my foundation in the summer. It's too shimmery for my taste I prefer a bronzer with not so much shine to it.
Annmarie B.
Love how glowing it make my face look but I am look to try different ones to see how they look but this is my go to for now
Sara C.
Use this for a natural glow. Easy application with the right brush. Good for everyday use and party at the weekend.
Lauren R.
Creates a beautiful natural looking bronzed look to warm up any makeup look really suitable for light toned skin.
Lisa F.
Definitely my go to bronzer. Very affordable and a nice wearable shade too. Nice formula and easy to blend out.
Maddy N.
Because this product is matte it give so much more of a shadowy effect. I love it and is available in the Uk.
Giovana C.
S. P Santo Andre Brasil
I did not like it.... A strange texture different I do not like it I prefer the ones that she here in Brazil
Onaisa K.
manor park, london
Used this forever as I have pale skin and struggle with brknzers this is the perfect bronzer for light skin
Brittanie G.
Fort Smith, NT
I've been using this bronzer to contour my cheeks going on 2 years now. That's just how much I love it.
A L.
A very good bronzer. Blends out nicely and doesn't look powdery or muddy. Very good value for money.