Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
I like this product. Because I'm so pale I don't like bronzers that are too dark or too matte this is just the right mix of colour and shimmer for me. I don't use it all the time I prefer to contour my face with a contour palette but on days where I don't want to wear a lot of make up this is what I reach for.
Seren H.
I've always thought highly of Rimmel products, and this is no exception. This bronzer is affordable, good quality and most importantly for me the colour is really buildable depending on what the occasion is. It gives a nice, natural glow to your face, and is a subtle light brown. Would recommend.
Mia L.
Tried so many other bronzers and yet I will always go back to this one! I have a light skin tone and this just gives me a slight bronze tone without making me look orange. It has a matte finish and feels lightweight. I would go for this bronzer over all others, the price is unbeatable for the quality!
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Good for a light bronzer. I like to take this on holiday with me to use 2nd week in to give myself a bit of colour for at night. I sometimes find it can go a bit shiny if it is not used for a while (ie through winter) but I just take the top layer off with a spatula and its brand new again.
Kimberley J.
Hungerford
I've recently fallen back in love with this product. I'm fair skinned and find the colour perfect, even when I have a tan. The product is really good value for money, and I love the little flecks of shimmer it has going through it, it gives you beautiful glowy bronzer looking skin
Aleksandra O.
Black River
Great value for money. Amazing pigmentation. Gives you a very natural look. I also use t for some contouring and it works great for me as i do not like to have a lot of product on my face. There are only advantages of this product. I use it for many years now and cannot complain.
isabel d.
Not so Great pigment but I quite liked that because that's how I like my make up beautiful shade great packerging it goes on really nicely and evenly it is definetly buildable so you can get a lot of pigment with it if you work hard probably won't me repurchaseing x
Charlene F.
Really nice colour came out great such a good bronzer nice had a bit of a shimmery finish which I liked lasted long blended really easily I plan on buying it again when I run out of my one and I would recommend it to others who like a bit of shimmer in their bronzer and not a Matt finish
Louise A.
Really good bronzer bought this because it was recommended by a friend, really liked it, really good coverage amazing concept really good no negative feedback about it, I'd definitely recommend to others!
Leanne P.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
I'm naturally fair and freckly therefore I don't require a dark bronze, just something to give me a wash of sunkissed colour for that healthy glow. This bronze is lovely, suits my skin tone and is really affordable which is a massive bonus!