Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy R.
Amy R.
Blends in perfectly leaving a sun kissed glow. It also lasts forever I've nearly had it a year. Great swap for foundation when I'm on holiday and too dark for my foundation I just powder a thin layer on to balance the colour of my skin.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Mayo, Ireland
Good bronzer. Affordable and easily found. Comes in matte or shimmer finish. Can be built up on the skin. Lasts long on the face. Gives a natural glow to the skin. Can be a little bit patchy but not always. Would recommend to others.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Tried so many other bronzers and yet I will always go back to this one! I have a light skin tone and this just gives me a slight bronze tone without making me look orange. It has a matte finish and feels lightweight. I would go for this bronzer over all others, the price is unbeatable for the quality!
D J.
D J.
Refereshing on face,Nice shimmer and Shine, Would really reccomend, The Colour application is exactly the same as the package, I would say it looks best on tan skin, One appliance is enough, I would really reccoment if you want a light but shimmery bronzer
oj c.
oj c.
this bronzer gives your face that sunkissed glow and that precision to your face. it makes it more defined. it comes off a shimmery pigment which really highlights our face. it can be used for contouring but i prefer to use matte products for that.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Gives a nice natural bronze glow that is perfect for summer and all year, looks like a natural bronze tan, makes a nice contour. Good all day and feels nice in the skin, will be purchasing this again.
Holly U.
Holly U.
I use this product a lot to contour. It goes on super easy and blends out really well. It has a matt finish which works really well next to highlighter. The product doesn't stay on the face all day but lasts quite a while.
Philippa H.
Philippa H.
Hillsborough , Co Down
Good bronzer, however if used with a heavy hand can look very muddy and cakey.. although, it is a good price especially for someone on a budget, just don't apply too much :)..
Ida M.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
This is a really nice powder bronzer, it has a really nice finish, it isn't too orange, and the price is great! It is very light and soft but it is pigmented. Amazing!
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
I'm naturally fair and freckly therefore I don't require a dark bronze, just something to give me a wash of sunkissed colour for that healthy glow. This bronze is lovely, suits my skin tone and is really affordable which is a massive bonus!