Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
My mum has been using this product for years and recommended it to me and now I've been using it as part of my everyday makeup routine for around 2 years, it's blendable and also builable but also isn't too shimmery it's subtle and gives a sunkissed glow which I love.
Cinzia S.
Station road, gilwern, ['', '', '']
Unfortunately never really got on with this product but I think it's simply to do with the under tone of my skin. I've quite fair with loads of yellow on the skin and this bronzer came out a little too warm for me! May be better for someone with a warmer completion.
Maisie H.
So surprised with this bronzer! I bought it in a bargain shop for literally like £2-3 and I am so impressed, I didn’t think I would like it much but it’s a hidden gem. Blends really well and colour is actually pretty nice, not too warm or too cool.
Toria M.
Wrexham, Wrexham
This product is just amazing I really do love it one of my favourite products at the moment really worth the money highly recommended to everyone to purchase this amazing product at such an amazing price
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
This is the best bronzer I've bought to date. I get the light matte shade as I am really pale and I use it for contouring. You can build it up to whatever shade you need but it looks a lot more professional than just going straight in with a really dark colour. It gives you a much more natural contour which is so much better than it being really obvious
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
This bronzer is SOO good, I use it daily when doing my makeup! I love how it blends out so well. I purchased mine at my local pharmacy and will be purchasing again soon so I highly recommended this ladies if you haven't tried it
KittyCat R.
BA126DY
Nice shade for my fair skin and love the matte finish. After a little while powder almost starts to dry out and crack which can sometimes cause uneven application so lots of blending is required.
Paige B.
Oldham, Oldham
So cost effective! Applies well and evenly on the face, I find I do need to blend a little more than what I would with some other bronzer. But it's a amazing product for the price!
Eu sou um usuário bronzer enorme, eu realmente gostei isso para ocasiões especiais.Eu gosto porque deixa liso e combina a minha pele com o mesmo tom, deixa-lo suave e eu adoro como ele está!O produto em si é realmente muito bom. As cores não são boas na variedade. É barato e você obtém uma tonelada de produto para o preço. Essa é provavelmente a melhor coisa que posso dizer sobre isso.
Emily H.
I like this bronzer as it gives a nice natural glow, however I think it's best if you have olive skin colour. It applies very nice but has some shimmer in it which I personally like but others may not. Although I like it I probably wouldn't buy it again as you can't really use it for contouring and I think the product is used very fast.