Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #91 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, GA
I really love this product, it gives you that subtle hint of bronze! My skin tone is fair to light so I don't want a very strong bronzing effect, and this product is one of the greatest that I have used. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
This is a great drugstore bronzer for the price. It's very pigmented so I use a light hand with a fluffy brush to blend it out. The color is warm, but not orange like other drugstore bronzers. I would recommend this to someone who is just beginning to use bronzers
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
i love the matte finish this powder gives! so easy to blend out and look natural! very long lasting and i love the shimmer! not too cakey or heavy on the skin once applied!
Mansi D.
Des Moines, IA
is a very gooooooooooooood. would recommmend. to all people . not the best frou contouring. would use an actual contouring pallette or sticks. no pros. no cons. easy to blend. would use if I was paler , but since i am dark, I would not use much since you cannot tell difference.
Liliana Q.
del producto es que lucha contra los brillos- cosa que hace muy bien, como os he dicho ya, yo tengo la piel grasa y esta base, sellada con polvos, aguanta más de 16 horas sin que haga falta retocarla. Deja la piel respirar pero cubre menos que la Haute Tenue. Eso sí, también vale menos, en la web oficial 30,6 €, yo la compré hace unos meses por 21€ en la web de Primor, ahora vale más o menos lo mismo. Lo que me gusta más de esta base en comparación con su “hermana” es el envoltorio, es un bote de plástico, muy ligerito y fácil de usar en el bolso y que, además, no te da tanto miedo cogerlo a las 7 de la mañana con los ojos medio-cerrados de sueño, por si se te va a romper. El tono que uso en e
Kristine P.
this bronzer is an amazing product. it gives you a nice look amd is easy to blend. good effect in the sun. i would definetly reccommend this to others and i would use and buy it again.
Chloé M.
Quesnel
Only type of bronzer I will ever use as it really matches my skin tone and it blends so nicely with any Foundations I am using at that time!
makeup l.
The best bronzer for you face you must try this product..the bronzer is matt and best for your skin
Paige B.
Liverpool
So cost effective! Applies well and evenly on the face, I find I do need to blend a little more than what I would with some other bronzer. But it's a amazing product for the price!
isabel d.
Not so Great pigment but I quite liked that because that's how I like my make up beautiful shade great packerging it goes on really nicely and evenly it is definetly buildable so you can get a lot of pigment with it if you work hard probably won't me repurchaseing x