Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this bronzer. It's super lightweight. The color is beautiful. Great for everyday or night wear.
Joelynn A.
So shimmery. Made my skin look fresh and clean. Didn't cake up on my skin. Didn't run when i sweat.
Kimmy M.
Huge fan of this! Love that it's matte, I'm not a big fan of shimmery bronzers so this is perfect!
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
The bronzer blended well. Is great for a little glow to your face. Like the shimmers it creates
Candace T.
This is too light for my skin. They seriously need to make bronzer for dark skinned people!!
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
Great bronzer you can even use it for a contour, it's very shimmery and very pigmented.
Bex H.
Melksham, Melksham
I love this! I have this in the light matte shade and it gives a natural healthy colour without making me look orange, which as a pale girl is essential! The level of pigment isnt wonderful, but it does mean that if you do your makeup in a hurry you arent going to look like a clown with stripes everywhere! Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
I dont use this on my face usually as its quite shimmery and I dont like shimmer in my contour, just my highlighter. If i have a full face of makeup and I'm wearing tan, Ill put it on my chest and neck. Its quite pigmented which is good for the price but I just don't get a lot of wear out of it because of the shimmer. I'd recommend it if you like a buildable bronzer with lots of shimmer.
Chloe E.
Hayle, Hayle
Love this product, it’s usually my go to bronzer as it’s really affordable. The quality is great for the price and it looks really natural as long as you don’t apply to much of it. My favourite one is the Light Matte because it suits my skin tone and is really easy to build up colour if I want to go a little bit darker.
Sarah A.
Bodmin , Cornwall
My mum has been using this product for years and recommended it to me and now I've been using it as part of my everyday makeup routine for around 2 years, it's blendable and also builable but also isn't too shimmery it's subtle and gives a sunkissed glow which I love.