Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
good color for my skin. easy to blend in. doesnt cake on your face. you are able to get it off easily as well. stays on all day.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Wish it came in more colors. But did like the overall idea. A little goes a long way and is easy to blend with the right tools.
Dasha C.
It brings out the tone of my skin and I love the way my skins looks after I put it on.I will continue to use this product
Emma B.
This is another one of my favorite drugstore bronzers it has a nice shade range and is very matte and affordable
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
This was the perfect hue for my skin tone. It shimmered just right in certain light and made my face look lifted!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
This is my go to bronzer. It is reasonably priced and does just as well as the luxury bronzer's in my opinion.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
This bronzer gave me a nice glow. I don't use it often, just when I need a little color on my face for photos.
oua y.
Didnt work for me
Didnt last long
Nor the whole day
Still good shade
Nice on cheeks
A little bit sheer but okay
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
I use this bronzer daily and it covers good. Doesn't turn your face orange and gives your skin and nice glow.
LuAnn P.
Wautoma, WI
Adds highlights that gives mire definition to my chubby face. It gives me a glow I don't normally have.