Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #83 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
This is my go to bronzer. It is reasonably priced and does just as well as the luxury bronzer's in my opinion.
Tracie I.
Tracie I.
Muscatine, IA
One of my go to products for a pulled together look. Just enough shimmer, just enough coverage, just perfect for a quick makeup application.
Kimmy M.
Kimmy M.
Huge fan of this! Love that it's matte, I'm not a big fan of shimmery bronzers so this is perfect!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Greenville, TX
good color for my skin. easy to blend in. doesnt cake on your face. you are able to get it off easily as well. stays on all day.
Joelynn A.
Joelynn A.
So shimmery. Made my skin look fresh and clean. Didn't cake up on my skin. Didn't run when i sweat.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this bronzer. It's super lightweight. The color is beautiful. Great for everyday or night wear.
Alyson D.
Alyson D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I do like this bronzer. It's perfect for a matte look, and is a great color for most skin tones. It's got a pretty gleam to it, as well as a shimmer like described. Reccomend compeletly.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am so in love with this product. I am so impressed with this. I was looking forever for a good drug store bronzer without ANY shimmer in it (this was right before the huge matte craze started to hit the drug stores) and this was the only matte one I could find. And I instantly fell in love!! It wasn't super orangey which is exactly what I was looking for, it goes on like a dream, no patchiness at all! This is great for people looking for cool toned makeup items or who even want to use this as a contour!! I use it for both depending on the look I'm going for!!
heaven s.
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
i love the matte finish this powder gives! so easy to blend out and look natural! very long lasting and i love the shimmer! not too cakey or heavy on the skin once applied!
Mansi D.
Mansi D.
Des Moines, IA
is a very gooooooooooooood. would recommmend. to all people . not the best frou contouring. would use an actual contouring pallette or sticks. no pros. no cons. easy to blend. would use if I was paler , but since i am dark, I would not use much since you cannot tell difference.