Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #91 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxy D.
Florence, SC
This is the only one I've tried and was terrified to try it but it turned out to be easy to use as well as to apply and long lasting wear and didn't run or make me look like a clown
Jessica C.
I like it because it leaves smooth and matches my skin to the same tone, leaves it soft and I love it as it stands! I look natural and pretty, it is one of the few products that I like to use and I recommend it a lot.
Ariane C.
I loved the product, and recommend it. I've never used anything like this, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of wearing, I just loved it
stephanie r.
Awesome bronzer not orangy at all. Nice sun kissed looked ! Very natural not to powdery at all and not cakey and doesn't dry out your skin.
Laura W.
This brand is okay. I couldnt find a good match for my skin tone. But i liked the shimmer. It would of been perfect if i could match it.
Lori M.
La Porte, TX
Wish it came in more colors. But did like the overall idea. A little goes a long way and is easy to blend with the right tools.
oua y.
Didnt work for me
Didnt last long
Nor the whole day
Still good shade
Nice on cheeks
A little bit sheer but okay
LuAnn P.
Wautoma, WI
Adds highlights that gives mire definition to my chubby face. It gives me a glow I don't normally have.
Alyson D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I do like this bronzer. It's perfect for a matte look, and is a great color for most skin tones. It's got a pretty gleam to it, as well as a shimmer like described. Reccomend compeletly.
Dasha C.
It brings out the tone of my skin and I love the way my skins looks after I put it on.I will continue to use this product