Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
I like it because it leaves smooth and matches my skin to the same tone, leaves it soft and I love it as it stands! I look natural and pretty, it is one of the few products that I like to use and I recommend it a lot.
Mansi D.
Des Moines, IA
is a very gooooooooooooood. would recommmend. to all people . not the best frou contouring. would use an actual contouring pallette or sticks. no pros. no cons. easy to blend. would use if I was paler , but since i am dark, I would not use much since you cannot tell difference.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is gorgeous and works well on fair skin. I'm not a huge bronzer user, but I did really enjoy this for special occasions. I also like to use it in my crease as eyeshadow and it works just perfect!
Alyson D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I do like this bronzer. It's perfect for a matte look, and is a great color for most skin tones. It's got a pretty gleam to it, as well as a shimmer like described. Reccomend compeletly.
Paola V.
I was looking forever for a good drug store bronzer without ANY shimmer in it (this was right before the huge matte craze started to hit the drug stores) and this was the only matte one I could find. And I instantly fell in love!! It wasn't super orangey which is exactly what I was looking for, it goes on like a dream, no patchiness at all!
Ariane C.
I loved the product, and recommend it. I've never used anything like this, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of wearing, I just loved it
marian b.
I love it it diffuses great although in the sight you have shimer to the contact with the skin it loses it totally not even in photos it is seen
Tracie I.
Muscatine, IA
One of my go to products for a pulled together look. Just enough shimmer, just enough coverage, just perfect for a quick makeup application.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
The color on this is way off. Way too cool toned to be considered a bronzer. You might could use it as a contour and even then I'm not sure.
stephanie r.
Awesome bronzer not orangy at all. Nice sun kissed looked ! Very natural not to powdery at all and not cakey and doesn't dry out your skin.