Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
kayleigh p.
It is very natural and easy to blend out on the face this is very affordable and easy to find the product is build able and long lasting
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I liked this product it does the job and gives me a nice bronze look But never overdone. The colour is just perfect for my skintone
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
For people who have pale skin like me and who like a natural makeup, nothing better than this bronzer it gives a realistic result
Elyse P.
Toronto
I blend this in with my foundation in the summer. It's too shimmery for my taste I prefer a bronzer with not so much shine to it.
Veronica H.
Very good and pretty colors, it blends well with natural skin tones, giving a natural tan face leaving her very fresh and bright
Annmarie B.
Love how glowing it make my face look but I am look to try different ones to see how they look but this is my go to for now
Jodie P.
Use this bronzer every time I do my makeup. I'm naturally pale so this is a good bronzer for me. Matte finish. Affordable.
Princess Rosemarie Z.
Calgary
I'm not too pleased with this product. It didn't give me the colour pigment I desired. I prefer sephora brand or Nars.
Rebecca S.
This really did give me that summer glow in the day and for a night out. I love this product and use this all the time
Rocio R.
entre rios, concordia
amo este producto, otorga un look super natural y fresco, lo he probado y se me acabo rapidamente porque lo use muchooo