Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #91 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariane C.
Not the best but verry naturel and a matte finish, the long lasting is not perfect sometime i need to put 2 time on my face because he remove
Stepanka C.
I've been always using bronzer and tried many of them. And it was love at the first touch with Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt :) Thanks to this bronzer, I look like naturally tanned for the all year long without using any cream or going for the spray tan.
lisbeth d.
Is my favorite makeup product, I use it day day. Is a bit expensive, but if I would buy again
Rebecca S.
This really did give me that summer glow in the day and for a night out. I love this product and use this all the time
Princess Rosemarie Z.
Calgary
I'm not too pleased with this product. It didn't give me the colour pigment I desired. I prefer sephora brand or Nars.
Veronica H.
Very good and pretty colors, it blends well with natural skin tones, giving a natural tan face leaving her very fresh and bright
Eleanor W.
Chepstow
Was given this as a Christmas present. Lovely subtle colour, not too harsh on my pale skin tone. Easy to apply.
Katie B.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
I really like this bronzer its a great colour for contouring and it is really easy to blend, it doesnt go cakey or patchy on your face and sits really well throughout the day, its also really affordable
Emma C.
Dunoon Scotland
This was the first ever bronzer I bought and I love still to this day it is amazing it's the perfect colour for my skin tone and it looks so flawless on the skin
Eu sou um usuário bronzer enorme, eu realmente gostei isso para ocasiões especiais.Eu gosto porque deixa liso e combina a minha pele com o mesmo tom, deixa-lo suave e eu adoro como ele está!O produto em si é realmente muito bom. As cores não são boas na variedade. É barato e você obtém uma tonelada de produto para o preço. Essa é provavelmente a melhor coisa que posso dizer sobre isso.