Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #79 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
This is such a great value for this product. It is very affordable at Walmart and I definitely will be buying this again! It matches my skin tone well and blends really good on my face.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
This is a great drugstore bronzer for the price. It's very pigmented so I use a light hand with a fluffy brush to blend it out. The color is warm, but not orange like other drugstore bronzers. I would recommend this to someone who is just beginning to use bronzers
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. For the price you can't go wrong but I prefer a higher shine on my bronzer. I felt it was a bit gray against my skin. I just wish it Had more shimmer. I don't think I would buy this color again but I do know I will purchase Rommel again.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, GA
I really love this product, it gives you that subtle hint of bronze! My skin tone is fair to light so I don't want a very strong bronzing effect, and this product is one of the greatest that I have used. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Meredith E.
I am a pretty pale girl and seem to get even paler during the winyer months. I have been able to keep myself from being transparent by using this bronzer!! It gives me that natural touch of color and keeps me from blending in with the snow.
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
i love the matte finish this powder gives! so easy to blend out and look natural! very long lasting and i love the shimmer! not too cakey or heavy on the skin once applied!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am so in love with this product. I am so impressed with this. I was looking forever for a good drug store bronzer without ANY shimmer in it (this was right before the huge matte craze started to hit the drug stores) and this was the only matte one I could find. And I instantly fell in love!! It wasn't super orangey which is exactly what I was looking for, it goes on like a dream, no patchiness at all! This is great for people looking for cool toned makeup items or who even want to use this as a contour!! I use it for both depending on the look I'm going for!!
Roxy D.
Florence, SC
This is the only one I've tried and was terrified to try it but it turned out to be easy to use as well as to apply and long lasting wear and didn't run or make me look like a clown
Sarah B.
This bronzer makes fair skin girls look orange. The product itself is actually quite nice. The colors are not good on variety. It's inexpensive and you get a ton of product for the price. That's probably the best thing I can say about it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This is a good bronzer, I've had it for awhile. I bought it at Walgreens for a pretty good price and really only use it for Summer due to my fair skin esp during Fall/Winter. I would recommend this.