Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Sara Z.Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder Light Matt uploaded by Camila M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON #90 in Bronzer

Rimmel's extensive range is kept bang up-to-the-minute as it translates the look of London into new shades, products, packaging and advertising. But however creative and fashion-forward, Rimmel products are always easy to use, versatile and accessible,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
This bronzer makes fair skin girls look orange. The product itself is actually quite nice. The colors are not good on variety. It's inexpensive and you get a ton of product for the price. That's probably the best thing I can say about it.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is gorgeous and works well on fair skin. I'm not a huge bronzer user, but I did really enjoy this for special occasions. I also like to use it in my crease as eyeshadow and it works just perfect!
marian b.
I love it it diffuses great although in the sight you have shimer to the contact with the skin it loses it totally not even in photos it is seen
Emma B.
This is another one of my favorite drugstore bronzers it has a nice shade range and is very matte and affordable
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
I use this bronzer daily and it covers good. Doesn't turn your face orange and gives your skin and nice glow.
Jennifer S.
Sallisaw, OK
The bronzer blended well. Is great for a little glow to your face. Like the shimmers it creates
Candace T.
This is too light for my skin. They seriously need to make bronzer for dark skinned people!!
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
Great bronzer you can even use it for a contour, it's very shimmery and very pigmented.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. For the price you can't go wrong but I prefer a higher shine on my bronzer. I felt it was a bit gray against my skin. I just wish it Had more shimmer. I don't think I would buy this color again but I do know I will purchase Rommel again.
Meredith E.
I am a pretty pale girl and seem to get even paler during the winyer months. I have been able to keep myself from being transparent by using this bronzer!! It gives me that natural touch of color and keeps me from blending in with the snow.