BeautyLipLip MakeupRimmel London
Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lip Color - Shoulder Pads

Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lip Color - Shoulder Pads

Rimmel introduces Stay Satin Liquid Lip Color, a new satin liquid lipstick that delivers bold, high-intensity satin color in one stroke that lasts up to 8HRS. The precise applicator glides across your lips smoothly, leaving you with an unbelievably lightweight satin finish. Stay Satin is a comfortable all day wear, that won t leave your lips feeling dry.

ISODODECANE, GLYCERYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, C28-52 OLEFIN/UNDECYLENIC ACID COPOLYMER, C9-12 ALKANE, SYNTHETIC WAX, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BIS-CARBOXYDECYL DIMETHICONE, COCOCAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, QUATERNIUM-90 SEPIOLITE, BENZYL BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, NYLON-12, VOLCANIC ROCK, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, POLYETHYLENE, QUATERNIUM-90 MONTMORILLONITE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, UNDECYLENIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL CINNAMATE, LINALOOL, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, EUGENOL, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C RED NO. 27 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 45410), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI 15850), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985)]; Stay Satin delivers full coverage in one stroke while also being unbeliveably comfortable and lightweight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Stay Satin Liquid Lip Color - Shoulder Pads!
member-2cd49
This is my favorite lip color I have multiple of this shade absolutely love it I have to leave the house with it on or else I’m not leaving, and also love the other shades. I love how it lasts for such a long time on my lips.
member-9566d1
I always use this. It’s my go to gloss. Love how it works with any colour. Would definitely recommend it. It’s easy to apply and lasts long.
valeria G.
Tiene un color muy bonito, huele bien, es bastante suave pero a su vez muy delicado de manejar, me gusta pero ni me encanta

Looking for your answer?