8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This works very well for me. I have rather dry skin and it didn't cake up around my dry areas. Also it stayed on all day without looking oily. It has a wide variety of different color tone. All together it's a great product.
This is my favorite drugstore brand foundation. Full coverage and lasts longer than some $60 foundations I've tried. Sometimes it can cake or settle in my pores, but using a primer and setting spray with it helps. Great product for an amazing price!!!
In appearance, the tone is rather bawdy, similar to a toothpaste with large attachments. When I saw him, I was mentally transferred to 2007.Thick, thick, mousse foundation. It is quite difficult to shade, it emphasizes wrinkles, peeling and falls into the pores - it's cons. Of the pluses - well disguises, you can layer, this tone with a moderate - matte finish, it does not tighten the skin, and it remains very dull for a long time. Suitable for normal, prone to fat, and oily skin.
Hands down my new favorite foundation. Coverage is mind blowing. I have lots of discoloration and frequently breakout, this hides everything!!!! Holy grail!!! And to top it off its long lasting I cant do my face at 6pm and at midnight my foundation is still perfect.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 091 Light Ivory more...
I needed a cheap foundation so I ran to my local Walmart and picked this up. I always wanted to try out a matte foundation and thought what the heck do I have to lose for how cheap this product goes for. It’s smooth and creamy and leaves my skin looking soft. The only reason why I didn’t give it five stars is because I had a slight case of psoriasis and I have this one patch under my eye that is always dry. This foundation makes it flaky in that particular area. I’d still buy it again and would recommend.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos