4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,133 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 100 Ivory
Terrible. This was so thick and settled into every one of my fine lines and pores and broke up on my nose. I would not recommend at all.
Review for: Sand
I guess black/brown people aren’t allowed to have foundation in the world of rimmel. It seems like a great formula and I bought the darkest one they carry and it was clearly for a tan white girl. Disappointing to say the least.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I had high hopes for this product because it said "stay Matte" on it. With my combo acne-prone skin, this did not blend AT ALL. and with the tiniest amount of product, it felt like I had WAY too much on. I ended up taking it off and going with another.
This foundation is not the one for combination to oily skin. Not good coverage for me and doesn’t stay on very long because it’s so dewy and I am so oily. I only bought it once and I will not buy it again. Now I am not saying this is a bad foundation, it just isn’t the one for me !
this product was very disapointing, it was very cakey even when combined with another foundation! not worth it! the colors were very off and i wouldn't repurchase ever!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I am usually a huge fan of Rimmel foundations. I have tried so many of their products and have never been disappointed, but this is just terrible. This foundation goes on like icing and does not seem to settle on to the skin at all. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
I really don't like this it stays on for like half and hour then it goes all blotched and yucky wouldant recommend it
I hate this Foundation it doesn’t do anything for my skin it makes it look like it so cakey it’s gross umm 0/10 would never recommend😕
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Thick and disgusting. whenever i'd go to blend it would patch off and it dried really quickly. It felt so heavy for the coverage or lack there of. I hated it and it never looked nice on my face. i recently got the foundation as a gift and i still didn't like it. Too heavy, too drying, too difficult to use.
Review for: Other
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos