BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Marissa R.
Tuolumne, CA
Review for: 100 Ivory
Terrible. This was so thick and settled into every one of my fine lines and pores and broke up on my nose. I would not recommend at all.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Sand
I guess black/brown people aren’t allowed to have foundation in the world of rimmel. It seems like a great formula and I bought the darkest one they carry and it was clearly for a tan white girl. Disappointing to say the least.
Kristen W.
Verona, VA
Review for: 100 Ivory
I had high hopes for this product because it said "stay Matte" on it. With my combo acne-prone skin, this did not blend AT ALL. and with the tiniest amount of product, it felt like I had WAY too much on. I ended up taking it off and going with another.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is not the one for combination to oily skin. Not good coverage for me and doesn’t stay on very long because it’s so dewy and I am so oily. I only bought it once and I will not buy it again. Now I am not saying this is a bad foundation, it just isn’t the one for me !
alex a.
Austin
this product was very disapointing, it was very cakey even when combined with another foundation! not worth it! the colors were very off and i wouldn't repurchase ever!
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I am usually a huge fan of Rimmel foundations. I have tried so many of their products and have never been disappointed, but this is just terrible. This foundation goes on like icing and does not seem to settle on to the skin at all. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
🌹❤️Jasmine m.
Deception bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this it stays on for like half and hour then it goes all blotched and yucky wouldant recommend it
Ivy L.
Casstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this Foundation it doesn’t do anything for my skin it makes it look like it so cakey it’s gross umm 0/10 would never recommend😕
Ivy N.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Thick and disgusting. whenever i'd go to blend it would patch off and it dried really quickly. It felt so heavy for the coverage or lack there of. I hated it and it never looked nice on my face. i recently got the foundation as a gift and i still didn't like it. Too heavy, too drying, too difficult to use.
Jewels G.
Review for: Other
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.