8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Thick and disgusting. whenever i'd go to blend it would patch off and it dried really quickly. It felt so heavy for the coverage or lack there of. I hated it and it never looked nice on my face. i recently got the foundation as a gift and i still didn't like it. Too heavy, too drying, too difficult to use.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Other
This literally did nothing for me. And the shade range is crazy. It didn't stay matte and left me looking like a oil spill. It is easy to apply and the price is good but I would never purchase this foundation again. Nope!
Gladis G.
Gladis G.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
So if you guys where thinking of getting this , this is my opinion I will leave it here for the ones in need , In my opinion I didnt like this foundation very much I tried to give it a try but I like that no foundation look and this gave me a very patchy dry finish which I am oily so wasn't expecting that but this foundation as soon as u apply it starts to crease so much it's just a no no for me
I will not use again. It comes off super easy when you touch you face and it doesn't last long at all. It also peels into little pieces.
Niki H.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
Honestly, I am really not a huge fan of this foundation. I purchased it after hearing a lot of really amazing review on it, but it just did not work for me. It has a very thick mousse like texture, which just sank into the large pores on my cheek and forehead. This foundation also oxidized a lot on me, which just made me look quite orange because I am naturally very fair skinned. I had high hopes for this as an oily skinned girl, but it didn't take long at all for all my oil to start coming though. Definitely a huge miss for me, unfortunately.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is a full coverage matte foundation. It doesnt blend well. I bought this thinking about my oily skin problems, and the foundation didnt even last 1 hour after applying when I started seeing the oiliness on my face. The colors are so different from the ones shown outside. If you have big pores and oily face, get away from this foundation!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Banknock , Stirlingshire
Review for: 100 Ivory
I would not recommend, the colour is no where near light enough, when applying onto my skin it also got darker and more orange after it had set. I wish it would come in more of a colour range.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is probably one of the worst foundations out there, it doesnt blend well into the skin and when it dries it leaves patches. It isnt long lasting, has a matte finish but after 1h starts getting oily. I wont buy this again, cause its just NOT WORTHY.
Alanah P.
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I did not like this product at all left my skin feeling cakey & suffocated also it made me break out really bad. I won't purchase this product again.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Wiltshire
Review for: 100 Ivory
Unfortunately this didn't agree with my skin, a little goes a long way but it is easy for the foundation to look cakey. It has a moose consistency and made my skin look very dry. Heavy feeling and oxidized to a horrendous shade of orange despite me getting the palest shade.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.