8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,218 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This works very well for me. I have rather dry skin and it didn't cake up around my dry areas. Also it stayed on all day without looking oily. It has a wide variety of different color tone. All together it's a great product.
This is my favorite drugstore brand foundation. Full coverage and lasts longer than some $60 foundations I've tried. Sometimes it can cake or settle in my pores, but using a primer and setting spray with it helps. Great product for an amazing price!!!
Hands down my new favorite foundation. Coverage is mind blowing. I have lots of discoloration and frequently breakout, this hides everything!!!! Holy grail!!! And to top it off its long lasting I cant do my face at 6pm and at midnight my foundation is still perfect.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It is really Moosey for the texture and applies for coverage to the max and very very easy to blend out dries to a completely Matte finish! I love the packaging I think it’s small and compact and when my product is running low I will cut the bottle and squeeze out the remaining foundationI
I love how inexpensive this is yet it works phenomenally well! I have oily skin and it keeps oil at bay and lasts throughout the entire day. Not many foundations out there can do that! I’ve been using this foundation for a long time and it’s never let me down.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos