BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lara C.
Plains, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that fits my skin tone and gives me that matte finish I've been hunting for! So far this is the best I've found! And bonus, it doesn't cost an arm and leg! Found it at Walmart actually and its outstanding. My only issue is it is a bit hard to blend but that's manageable of course!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is something I most likely would not have tried on my own, so I'm thankful that Influenster sent this product to me to test out! "Mousse" cosmetics tend to also mean "sheer" so that would have been my main concern. However, this is a Medium/full coverage foundation that can be built up to cover redness and stubborn acne with ease. This foundation even covered my dark circles well without a concealer. I love the matte appearance on the skin, and since I have combination skin, I was happy to also note that this could definitely be used on either dry or oily skin. Dry-skinned ladies, be sure to moisturize before using, as always.
Kendall W.
Piedmont, SC
I've heard a lot of great things about this product, but it didn't give my the results I was hoping for. It definitely was not the worst foundation I've used, but I felt like it looked like it was just sitting on my skin.
Lala B.
In my opinion I honestly hate this product. It felt like it wasn't as full coverage as other foundations I have tried. Even though I added a bit of the product onto my beauty blender I kept going back with my finger and having to apply more and more product.
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
I like the coverage and the price. But I don't like that it feels a little bit too thick, maybe that's just me... I'm not sure if I would buy it again, sorry Rimmel
Heather C.
I have crazy oily/acne prone skin that turns oily/acne prone/combination during winter months. I've always steered clear of matte foundations because the few that I have tried, did not mesh well with my skin - especially during the winter!

The product itself is thick, but airy. So it does apply and spread smoothly. My preferred method for application is always a brush, and this one is no different. Brush won out over using fingers for me.

While it looked nice in the smoothr areas of my face, I noticed some flaking in my drier areas, and where I had acne flare-ups, it did not cover well, and with more product, it only began to look cakey. Boo to that particular point.

Overall, I did generally like the product, and I will finish up the tube. I doubt I will purchase myself another though. (If I do, it will be during the summer months!) I just did not dig the dry patches being made more obvious.
Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation is going to be a real hit for many faces, but unfortunately, it isn't my "Holy Grail" foundation.
Leslie E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this foundation it has good coverage it is actually matte or does not leave your face oily at all during the day one of my favorite drugstore foundations its a staple piece for me.
Tracy T.
Review for: Sand
I wish this would have worked out for me because I really (but kind of only) like the pigmentation.
Issues are 1) the shades run light and pink (I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones) and 2) because of the matte formula it emphasizes texture
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Texture mousse, do not feel or see heavy. This base is hyper dense so with a MINIMUM amount is sufficient. It does not leave the face looking recharged or bulging (as long as you do not go out of hand). Its finish is matte, although it is not excessively flat, the skin is still looking fresh and healthy. It smells pores and imperfections. Your coverage is medium / complete, depending on the amount of product you apply. It lasts about 7-8 hours intact, my skin is mixed and I hold the shines quite well. Definitely one of my favorites in terms of finish, texture and durability.👌
The only negative side that I find on this basis is your color chart. There are too many excessively pale tones (and pink mega) and few tones of yellow subtone. It's super hard really to find the right color.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.