4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,042 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
This is definitely an ok foundation especially for the price. I have found it doesn't last very long if I don't use my NYX setting spray though. It's a very heavy foundation. Honestly not sure if I would buy again.
I love this brand and this product. It goes on so smooth and it stays on all day long. It is buildable so you can apply a little bit or build it up for full coverage depending on what kind of you are going to have.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the texture of this and a little goes a long way. Since they're isn't a pump I actually really like the squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of the product out. This is my favorite for the price by far.
Not a fan. Very drying (there is a difference between dry and matte). Not full coverage either if that's what you're looking for. Go with L'Oréal infallible pro, much better than this one. Feels heavy but with little pay off. I wouldn't recommend.
This foundation does keep you very matter. But the formula is a bit drying. I have oily skin and after wearing this for a week i had dry patches on my skin. It's a ouse foundation which feels weird in an of itself. It is very cheap and affordable but if you have dry skin, definitely don't use.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 203 True Beige
This is an awesome drugstore foundation !! For the price and quality you can't beat it . Totally comparable to high end products . Say tarte Amazonian clay ) it's amazing. Lightweight but full coverage . Win win!
I do not like it very much, it has high coverage but it lasts very little and after two hours I see the heavy and greasy face, its texture is very thick, in my opinion it does not fit and I would not buy it again
Review for: 100 Ivory
This was not my favorite product. It applied a very nicely but after a few hours it started to cake up on my face. It is a very heavy product but there are many colors to match your skin tone. For the price I paid I was not too happy with this product.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos