BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Analicia C.
This base is perfect for my oily skin as it leaves matt matt and lasts a lot, after 8 hours I still feel makeup. It's like a mousse but has good coverage. I do not cause acne outbreaks . The only downside is that I have not found the exact skin tone, the more like a pink undertone is . Use the 200 soft beige.
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
I first used this product last summer and it was fantastic! Even in the summer heat it stayed perfectly in place. I never got shiny and it covered every pimple and the dark circles under my eye. Even when I want to wear something light (bb cream) I use this as concealer. This is an absolutely amazing product!
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I don't love this and I don't hate this. It is super affordable and it has great coverage, but I think that is what I am not in love with. I am super pale and my shade along with the coverage makes this almost too intense. I do use this though to make other foundations that aren't just right shade wise work.
Andrea D.
Decent coverage and does have a matte finish. Does not last though. Within a few hours there was no foundation left on my nose, forehead and tops of my cheeks. I didn't even go outside in the heat. I can also feel it on my face, it's so heavy and uncomfortable. Glad it was only $5 though so not a total waste.
Mine C.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Katelyn H.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I like this foundation because it has great coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it matches my skin perfectly. I've struggled in the past to find the right foundation cause I'm super oily and have trouble finding the right color, and this works. I put Maybeline fit me powder over it and I'm good to go.
Jennie I.
Really the only thing I like about this is the color and the initial finish, After a few hours of wear this basically starts melting off of your face so it's not very matte. It really sucks because I bought two tubes of this junk and I'm stuck using for another few months. Oh well. This might work for reallly realllly dry skintypes but if you get oily anywhere throughout the day just pass on this. maybe it works better in the winter time.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been buying $$$ foundations for years and this trumps everything I have tried. With a little primer and moisturizer, this product lasts forever with little shine. It doesn't oxidize or settle into fine lines. At under $10, i will keep coming back to buy this especially in the summer months when I don't want my makeup melting off of my face.
Rachel K.
I really love this foundation. I have really oily skin, so matte is a must! It has great coverage for blemishes/ redness. I have very fair, Porcelain skin, so most foundations are a tad too dark for me. When i brought this home i found it was a TAD too light! But i had picked the lightest one. After blending i found it matches really well, actually! The formula gives off a powdery feel, but it doesn't run like other foudations.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.