8 colors available

Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my second time buying foundation. I love how it feels on my skin plus it doesn't break my skin out when I use it. This is going to be my go to foundation for now on.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this foundation but be careful, you need to use a primer that hydrates your skin because this is really matte, even if you have oily skin this can make you look like you have dry patches or it can leave your skin looking really dry
marivi  s.
marivi s.
I´ve always seen this foundation at drugstores but never paid much attention to it. I decided to give it a try a few months ago when a friend told me it really helped her keeping her oily skin looking fresh, clean and MATTE. I have oily, acne prone skin and it´s really hard for me to find foundations with a nice coverage and a matte finish that don't make my face look cakey. For the first few weeks this was doing the trick, it covered my acne scars and it looked really natural but on week three I had a breakout (not sure if it was related to the foundation itself) and I had to stop using it because I realized it clumps around any bumps or dry spots you may have and it makes them more noticeable. I wouldn´t recommend this if you suffer from really bad acne but I do recommend it if you have oily or combination skin and want a nice coverage and matte finish.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I like this product because it is a mousse and it is full coverage. But it feels very heavy on. I don't feel it pairs well with combination skin. It wasn't very long lasting for me. It basically slid off the moment I touched my face.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Hard to find a color that fits me perfect but this is it! Coverage is definitely better that comparable prices products AND even better than the higher priced ones I've found. I use this as a concealer and then finish with a powder.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Not a fan of this product at all. It stuck to my dry patches and left my skin looking cakey. It's very heavy and not easy to spread. I felt like it did last awhile. I would not recommend this product to others unless you mixed it
Alvin, TX
I has a full coverage but when its humid it starts to feel heavy and becomes cakey. It lasts long but i have to make sure that inwill be staying indoor if im gonna use it. Its affordable but i will not definitely get another one..
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! This is when I realized that lightweight to one person is different to another. It was not lightweight in my skin. I felt like it has full and excessive coverage and I would definitely not buy it again. I wish I could return.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For the past few months, I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation as a replacement for my high end foundation, which I am unable to purchase or get while at school.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the foundation. It is a great long-lasting foundation, for a great price! I always use a primer before I apply this foundation, and then use a powder to set it. Using this method, I can get several hours of wear out of this without having to touch up, and usually I only have to touch up my t-zone area, which is prone to be more oily anyways. At the end of the day, I usually have to wash my face really well (sometimes several times) in order to get all of the makeup off my face, which to me means that it is really long-lasting product!

Finally, less is more with this product. At first, I started to use less, and then I started to use more. However, when I used more, I noticed that my face looked more "cakey" and you could see almost every single pore on my face, but once I cut back the amount I used, I was much more pleased with the results.
brianna p.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this makeup. This is full coverage foundation at a low cost. For oily skin a matte powder is recommended and touch ups are necessary throughout the day but it's not bad considering the price. this doesn't clog pores and did not cause any breakouts on my acne prone skin. I will buy this product again in the future.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.