4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my everyday go-to for foundation! I have a combo skin type that leans more towards oily and this is great coverage for the price. This is one product where I don't have to worry about my oils bleeding through all the time.
I've found this to be great. I use it under my eyes before I use my powder. It never "melts" or creases. In my opinion it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again at Walgreens.
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Holy grail drug store foundation. I have pink-ish undertones and it works really well with my skin. Also pairs with the matte powder Rimmel has. Leaves my skin with a matte finish and the formula is pretty cakey. Priced around 5$
This product was far too peach toned on my skin tone. I had bought this product from Walgreens. I have dry to normal skin tone and if it wasn't such a pink tone I might have enjoyed the product more. For people with dry skin definitely moisturize and prime before. Its a tiny bit more work but definitely worth the outcome.
I love this foundation. It's probably the cheapest foundation you'll find at the drugstore. It stays matte through out the day and doesn't look cakey. Its easy to blend in and it leaves my skin looking flawless. Highly recommend!
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation hands down is one of the best if you have very oily skin I have combination skin so I mix it with another foundation but on its own the coverage is wonderful ! It's medium to full coverage and it's VERY affordable !
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
I love this foundation so much, it probably is my favorite so far. I love anything matte, and this is definitely a matte foundation! Not only that but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a long time. I personally love the way it makes my face feel, it's a mousse so it just feels so smooth. The only problem is there isn't many shades to choose from, so you're very limited.
This foundation is like magic. Covers just about everything. Goes on so smoothly. Love this. Feels like velvet. It lasts all day, it literally doesn't come off unless i take it off. Such an amazing product. I will keep purchasing.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos