4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Pick this up last week and I have to say I'm loving it. The matches perfectly I'm in the 110 ivory. Full coverage and stays matte most the day. It can be a little dry so make sure to moisturise and prime before. Best part I paid less then $5.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
If I ever run out of my Kat Von Dee or Estée Lauder foundation I always reach for this BB Cream. It actually does a fantastic job at a much cheaper price but I don't like one thing about it; it does come off on my clothing every now and again.
I bought this because I got a coupon for a free one attached to a box of tampons. I really just didn't enjoy this one. It is harder to blend than most foundations I have tried. While the coverage was okay, it made my skin look very dried out in some places. I wouldn't recommend this..
Producto muy interesante en lo personal me gusta, no lo siento pesado tiene una textura muy suave y definitivamente es muy Matte. Me gusta pero no puedo decir k es mi favorito
This was one of my first foundations that I used when I got serious in makeup and I have to say I love it! It's got a really neat thick, mousse like formula and it really does cover all blemishes with a nice finish. The finish is matte as well, which I love in a foundation.
I was not a fan of this product I tried different shades and they all had an orange tint to them. The coverage was pretty nice if it was the right shade but it wasn't so I didn't really get to wear it more than 3 times and it started to flake throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend
I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I love it. Its full coverage and gives a matte finish once applied. After a few hours though I start to get really oily. But other than that the full coverage is why I stay using it
I have a obsession for this. This is a GREAT matte foundation and it gives amazing coverage and last Long! I love putting this on. It makes my face so soft and the texture of this is amazing. It's cheap and I wouldn't buy anything else.
It's really going crazy on my oily skin, it really matte even I wear it for a long time. I wear it in the morning untill night and the oily just came out a little bit and when you dap with a tissue there you go it still there. So gorgeous
This was my second time buying foundation. I love how it feels on my skin plus it doesn't break my skin out when I use it. This is going to be my go to foundation for now on.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos