BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
I saw this foundation at Ulta last month. I had already bought two eye palettes and knew I needed foundation, but didn't want to spend anymore money. I went out searching for some foundations on the drug store side. I tried it out with the tester on my hand and immediately loved the feel. I love this foundation. I prefer it over my bare minerals foundation and my too faced foundation. It is a medium medium coverage and if you want more it builds up great.
Stephanie E.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a wonderful foundation if you have oily or combo skin...just remember to exfoliate your skin very well before using it, because it's not forgiving of dry areas. It's a nice affordable foundation that is available in several shades...the shade I used is 010 Light Porcelain, the lightest, and good for fair complexions.
brandi p.
Fall River, MA
I bought this foundation because it was on sale and I'm so glad i did! its full coverage the finish is truly matte and its light weight! i have to mix two colors together but its my exact color but when summer is here and I'm tan ill just need the one color but this is a foundation i will keep repurchasing because its cheap but not of cheap quality! i can def see this being my summer foundation because of its matte finish and the light weight formula
Jelannie T.
Doral, FL
The best foundation for me, I love it, it's amazing in my face! Get it in pharmacy and is of excellent quality, you can be used for daily and coverage ranges from medium to high, for oily product is very good and meets your expectations #insfluenter
Robyn L.
El Paso, TX
This is my Holy Grail MVP product I LOVE this stuff! It's not all at expensive, it keeps my shine under control and lasts all day. The color is a bit pink but it works well with my skin tone. I love this product. I do add a setting spray on top of it that makes it not so flat but this will always be in my makeup bag!
Bethany A.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. It gives amazing coverage and it lasts so long!! I used it while on vacation in the hot Saint Simons Island weather and sticky humidity, and this foundation lasted even through it! I would certainly recommend it to anyone, especially if they have oily skin :) LOVE!
Kara J.
Winooski, VT
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster Uni VoxBox and I LOVED it!!! It's the best foundation I've used to date. It spreads evenly and it even matches my skin tone, which is a problem I've had with foundations before.
I'd definitely recommend using it for special occasions or performances (if you perform) because it just seems a bit too much for day wear and I would recommend a mineral powder for that. However, that's more a personal opinion than anything else. Regardless, it is a fantastic product.
Renee S.
Espanola, NM
I love this foundation especially mixed with my Olay fresh effects BB cream. It's not heavy on the skin and I love the texture of it. It looks extremely natural. However I feel it will only work for people with oily or extremely oily skin because it can be a little too drying which is why I mix it in with the BB cream.
Elizabeth F.
I was so unhappy it settled in to all my fine lines and dry patches. It gave only light coverage and made me look like I had a mask on. I tried different primers and powderswith no luck.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.