4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Other
I use 403 i think. Let me start by saying ive tried every drug store foundatio out there and i love it. Im from missouri and in the summer it gets super hot. This foundation lasts all day through my 12 hour shifts. It blends beautifully, doesnt look dry or oily. I seriously reccomend this to anyone.
I stumbled across this foundation shopping in walmart, and it's absolutely amazing. I have oily skin, so it really does stay matte & doesn't cake up, or fall into my creases. I really love this foundation. The coverage Is amazing, a little bit goes a long way!
This is the only foundation I can use that doesn't make me break out. I've used all the high end products and they all clogged my pours. This is light weight and it stays on all day
I would not recomend this i tried it and to be honest is not long lasting ... i tried to make it work but never did the finish wasn't even matte or dewy to be honest i feel like wasn't even covarage at all ... PRO the price main reason i got it Cons I think is not as good as they said
This product cakes up on my face, it has a good coverage but i didn't like the finish. I tried this product many time using different application methods and still had the same caked up look. I would not recommend this to someone with textured skin.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It's usually hard to find a matching foundation when you can't try it on. I got this on clearance at target just because it was on sale and I love it. Stays put very well and doesn't crease or Bloch up like some others do. Also doesn't feel heavy.
I have a hard time finding a foundation that doesn't feel cakey or greasy, and this is perfect. It makes it seem as if I had nothing on but in a good way. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good and adorable foundation.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Where are my pale ladies out? If you like full coverage this is the product for you. Absolutely adore the smooth mouse like formula that lasts literally all day. It is prob not best for dry skin but it sets fast and rarely needs a setting powder
Pick this up last week and I have to say I'm loving it. The matches perfectly I'm in the 110 ivory. Full coverage and stays matte most the day. It can be a little dry so make sure to moisturise and prime before. Best part I paid less then $5.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
If I ever run out of my Kat Von Dee or Estée Lauder foundation I always reach for this BB Cream. It actually does a fantastic job at a much cheaper price but I don't like one thing about it; it does come off on my clothing every now and again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos