4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,984 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Didn't match my skin tone at all and honestly I didn't like the product on my skin that much. It does look like mousse though but it was too yellow and dark for my shade and I picked the lightest (or closest can't remember which). Only use this if you can swatch it in store!
This would be my favorite all time drugstore foundation, it is matte & super full coverage, for someone who likes lighter coverage, probably wouldn't be the best for you. I'm pretty fair, and the shades don't work on my skin tone, but you seriously need this foundation.
Absolutely love this foundation. I have trouble finding foundation that doesn't make my face look oily and this product is #1 for that. I love that it is Matte and it goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. It really helps control the shine on your face. Highly recommend.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My favorite drug store matte foundation! Very full coverage, silky smooth application and all day wear. Combined with the rimmel primer, this foundation is perfect for combination or oily skin because it dries very matte and as a thought - might not be ideal for dry skin.
I found this product to be so cakey! I didn't buy it again and pretty sure I threw it away after a few uses. It was not natural looking and felt tacky and heavy on my skin. The shade wasn't a great match either. I definitely felt like I had to put powder on after using this product.
Rimmel stay matte foundation is EVERYTHING. It is 100% full coverage. I like thick makeup so this is perfect for me. I love how flawless and baby doll it makes my face look. In this pic I'm wearing the foundation and the stay matte powder... Once again love my rimmel 😍 #contest
Review for: Sand
This foundation is great but the shade range is awful. You have to mix with darker foundation to get it your color….id rather just buy a different foundation that cares about catering to people of darker skin shades. I will not be repurchasing or recommend to anyone
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This foundation has made my face look and feel AMAZING! The moose foundation is extremely light weight and the color morphes perfectly to match your unique complexition! This qas perfect for my dry skin!
I purchased this at Walmart because I was red to try a matte hat would be long lasting. It made my face oily by the end of the day and was not matte at all. The price was good but after about 2 weeks I stopped using it because I felt it made me break out more.
This is a good makeup for my oily skin. It lasts longer than any other foundation I have used. It definitely evens out your skin tone. No oil or shine comes through, just a matte finish. It is thicker so be careful how much you apply to your makeup brush.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos