BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Brittney H.
I got this in my UniVoxBox. The pros? Medium coverage. Covered redness & discoloration very well. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Dries matte. The cons? Not good for dry skin, skin with fine lines/wrinkles & definitely not for those with large pores! I'd experiment with application tools to find how it applies best to your skin.
Alexis H.
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I LOVE IT! I have a really fair complexion so finding the perfect color for me is a challenge in itself. Let's not even get started on other brand's nasty texture. the mouse texture of this foundation is very lightweight and comfortable to wear! The color matched me perfectly and it lasts all day. The coverage is spectacular without being cakey. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle when I run out!
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
I have oily skin and struggle with staying matte throughout the day. This foundation does exactly what it says! I was skeptical because I was not a big fan of the STAY MATTE powder. BUT this foundation keeps me matte even without a setting powder, and BONUS! Hides redness! I love this stuff. A little bit goes a long way too!
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
I got this when it first came out because I had heard so nay good things about it! But I have oily skin and dry patches on my face from acne. This will cling to the dry places like crazy! And it separates really bad on oily skin. It was a pretty big disappoint me for me in general. I gave it away. It also feels heavy and cakey.
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation I have very pale skin and it works nicely I also have oily skin and this stays matte on me I use it with the primer for an even better looking finish! It lasts and I don't have to reapply throughout the day I would highly recommend especially to woman with oily skin you won't be disappointed!
Kimberly M.
Taylor, TX
I received this in a VoxBox for review and I actually like this foundation and I don't normally wear foundation because it feels too thick. The color is too dark for me but I mix this with my tinted moisturizer and it works perfectly. I love the way it feels and makes my face look. I'll definitely be using this more often.
Jasmyn H.
Brandon, FL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
It's pretty cheap and had really great coverage and lasts for atleast 3-6 months depending on usage. Only con would be that it doesn't color match at all so if you change colors during the summer/winter (like me) you would have to buy a different color.
Kristin R.
I like it...not love it unfortunately. It does match your skin easily but if you do not have very oily skin I would say you need to thin it out with something else. I would probably buy this again in combination with another product because it does give good coverage. I would recommend it especially if you do have oily skin.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Great value foundation. Super reasonably priced and can be bought at your local drug store. It's pretty thick to cover up those red blemishes without giving an uneven tone. A great powder plus this foundation will really give you a nice flawless look that doesn't require expensive luxury make-up.
Courtney C.
SILSBEE, TX
I saw this foundation at Ulta last month. I had already bought two eye palettes and knew I needed foundation, but didn't want to spend anymore money. I went out searching for some foundations on the drug store side. I tried it out with the tester on my hand and immediately loved the feel. I love this foundation. I prefer it over my bare minerals foundation and my too faced foundation. It is a medium medium coverage and if you want more it builds up great.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.