4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,155 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This product is too easy to cake on! It does its job, but the only problem I had with it was my own error of applying way too much. A little goes a long way with this product, and with someone who is frugal (like me) that's definitely a good thing.
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
I really liked this foundation. It goes on super creamy and has good coverage. As someone said before, you only need to use a small amount. Since it's summer time I usually mix this product with a small amount of BB cream just to thin it out a bit.
Did not like this product at all! Would not blend and I could not find a shade that was close to my skin color.
A++ I recently found this gem while strolling thru Ulta. I bought it and LOVED it immediately. I have a hard time finding a foundation to match my skin and I found this and it matched (ivory) first try! I loved it from the get go, but i noticed it wasn't lasting as long as some people claimed (I have oily skin) so I tried using my Mary Kay primer and it lasted maybe an extra hour or two before I noticed the shine so finally I bought the primer that goes with the foundation and OH MY GAH! I worked planogram & shipment for 6 hours and it is now 10 hours since applying and still no shine! This is the only makeup I've EVER experienced this with! I am so in love with this product I may go ahead and buy a ton of them just in case!! **I will say that I didn't really like the texture of the primer. It's white and feels like you're rubbing elmers glue on your face, but it isn't sticky...just thick I guess? I had great results though!**
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
I tried this foundation and it is not for my skin type. I have dry skin and this really accentuated my dry patches, even when applied with a BeautyBlender. I also have pretty fair skin, and had difficulty finding a shade to match. Every shade was either too yellow or too dark for my skin tone.
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
Its a great product for its price, it is very cheap and the product does good for that. It doesn't blend very week but it goes on thick which is nice
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos