BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kimmy D.
Monroe, LA
This product is too easy to cake on! It does its job, but the only problem I had with it was my own error of applying way too much. A little goes a long way with this product, and with someone who is frugal (like me) that's definitely a good thing.
Kenzie C.
Eustis, FL
I use this foundation every single day and it gives such a flawless coverage, I have repurchased this for over a year and I will continue to do so (:
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really liked this foundation. It goes on super creamy and has good coverage. As someone said before, you only need to use a small amount. Since it's summer time I usually mix this product with a small amount of BB cream just to thin it out a bit.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
Did not like this product at all! Would not blend and I could not find a shade that was close to my skin color.
Courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A++ I recently found this gem while strolling thru Ulta. I bought it and LOVED it immediately. I have a hard time finding a foundation to match my skin and I found this and it matched (ivory) first try! I loved it from the get go, but i noticed it wasn't lasting as long as some people claimed (I have oily skin) so I tried using my Mary Kay primer and it lasted maybe an extra hour or two before I noticed the shine so finally I bought the primer that goes with the foundation and OH MY GAH! I worked planogram & shipment for 6 hours and it is now 10 hours since applying and still no shine! This is the only makeup I've EVER experienced this with! I am so in love with this product I may go ahead and buy a ton of them just in case!! **I will say that I didn't really like the texture of the primer. It's white and feels like you're rubbing elmers glue on your face, but it isn't sticky...just thick I guess? I had great results though!**
Brianna R.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Chante H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation and it is not for my skin type. I have dry skin and this really accentuated my dry patches, even when applied with a BeautyBlender. I also have pretty fair skin, and had difficulty finding a shade to match. Every shade was either too yellow or too dark for my skin tone.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
katie b.
Its a great product for its price, it is very cheap and the product does good for that. It doesn't blend very week but it goes on thick which is nice
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.