BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erin S.
Towson, MD
Amazing product! I have very fair skin and tons of freckles, so I often struggle with foundations. I need something that evens out my skin tone, but doesn't cover my freckles and make my face look disconnected from the rest of my body. I had a coupon for this product, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been extremely happy with it so far. It doesn't feel heavy and a little amount of it goes far. And it's even held up the horrible Maryland humidity; I never feel like it's melting off. I highly recommend this foundation!
Julie T.
I've always been a fan of Mousse foundations so I already knew I was going to like this product. It's got a medium coverage however you can build it up a bit more without it looking too cakey. If you're not a fan of mousse foundations or don't like the texture of the Maybelline dream line foundations then this product isn't for you.
Rachelle M.
So let me say when I first wore this I received so many compliments on how great my skin looked. After about 2 weeks I got small bumps on my cheek but didn't think too much of it. My friend who also uses this foundation has been wearing it for over a month and told me she had bumps all over her face and finally realized this product was the only thing she had changed! Since I was getting bumps I immediately threw it away and it took about 2 weeks for my bumps to go away... Hers took 3 months. Needless to say this product might give great results initially but in the long run its not worth sacrificing your skin!!
Melissa P.
This did not go on well with a damp beauty blender/ sponge. It was too thick and too fast setting. I used it with a foundation brush and it worked a lot better, it set better. It is a very thick consistency. It sits on the skin, I don't find that it blends well at all. BUT, it kept me matte all day long.
Marina P.
I was thrilled to find a medium-coverage mousse foundation that actually comes in a color that is light enough for me! I got the lightest available shade and it looks very natural and blends well. The biggest issue I face with liquid foundations is that they make my nose very oily, but this controlled the shine without making me break out!
Jasmyn H.
Brandon, FL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
It's pretty cheap and had really great coverage and lasts for atleast 3-6 months depending on usage. Only con would be that it doesn't color match at all so if you change colors during the summer/winter (like me) you would have to buy a different color.
Kimberly M.
Taylor, TX
I received this in a VoxBox for review and I actually like this foundation and I don't normally wear foundation because it feels too thick. The color is too dark for me but I mix this with my tinted moisturizer and it works perfectly. I love the way it feels and makes my face look. I'll definitely be using this more often.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Great value foundation. Super reasonably priced and can be bought at your local drug store. It's pretty thick to cover up those red blemishes without giving an uneven tone. A great powder plus this foundation will really give you a nice flawless look that doesn't require expensive luxury make-up.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR
I love this foundation. I received it free, courtesy of influenster and Rimmel.

It covers nicely without feeling caked on. The one con is that I don't like wearing it when I have break-outs, but that isn't solely limited to THIS foundation. I just don't like wearing make-up over my acne.

I will definitely keep wearing this!
Mackenzie H.
This product is my favorite product in my entire makeup bag. It covers and last super long. I tend to have a rather oily face and this does the exact job to keep my face looking nice and matte. I typically apply this first and then proceed to apply face powder followed by bronzer. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.