8 colors available

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I love this foundation. I have combination skin, freckles, and some blemishes. This evenly covers everything without being super heavy. It's easy to put on and wear, and it's full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there with any skin type. It also doesn't break the bank!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This was my 1st foundation when I started wearing makeup and I have oily / combination skin . This foundation is lightweight but full coverage . Easy to blend and doesn't feel cakey on the face . But doesn't last long throughout the day . I get oily on my T Zone area within the 2 hour wear .
Stefani M.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Omg i love this foundation! The formula is to die for, it is completely full coverage and lasts all day. This is my go to foundation now, and will more than likely stay that way. It doesnt crease on me at all and it feels so smooth. I do recommend a brush over a blender but you CAN use either.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
This foundation offers great coverage, ill give it that. However, i hate the finished product. The consistency is way too thick & fake looking. Can get cakey very quickly. This foundation also offers little shades to choose from. Rec for oily skin people only. Rimmel has a couple other foundations that i LOVE, but this foundation is a miss.
Izobel B.
Izobel B.
Pasco
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This foundation is insanely full coverage and for under $6?! It's great. It has a mousse texture so it's light but can get heavy really quick. I wouldn't recommend this for dry skinned people because even on my combo slightly dry areas, it clung pretty bad. But it covers about the same as KVD foundation and it's a FRACTION of the price.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
One of my favorite light drugs store foundation formulas. Last most of the day with a good powder and setting spray. The packaging is decent and it is a mostly full coverage formula. I would not repurchase because they text on animals but I would recommend to someone who doesn't mind.
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a fine foundation but it tends to look a little cakey and thick unless you apply it just perfectly. I do like the lightweight feeling and it seems to have a good variety of shades. I also like the matte texture! So it's not a bad foundation, just not my favorite drugstore brand
Kyler W.
Kyler W.
cresson, PA
Was not impressed with this at all. I have normal, slightly oily skin but i use an oil reducing primer. I switched primers four times while using this foundation and none of them made a difference. The foundation would separate on my skin and oxidize by the time i finished my makeup. It slid around on my face and made me look very orange despite the fact that i had bought the lightest shade
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rest
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage. And it goes on smoothly. You can put more or less on depending on how much coverage you want because it blends so well. It dries like a powder so many days I don't need anything but a little eye makeup and gloss for a great natural look.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Everett, WA
I have bought this foundation lots of times before I realized how much I dislike it. Don't get me wrong, I SWEAR by rimmel foundations. There will never be a better drug store foundation brand. But this is a flop for them. Definitely try other rimmel foundations though!

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.