BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Melissa P.
This did not go on well with a damp beauty blender/ sponge. It was too thick and too fast setting. I used it with a foundation brush and it worked a lot better, it set better. It is a very thick consistency. It sits on the skin, I don't find that it blends well at all. BUT, it kept me matte all day long.
Julie T.
I've always been a fan of Mousse foundations so I already knew I was going to like this product. It's got a medium coverage however you can build it up a bit more without it looking too cakey. If you're not a fan of mousse foundations or don't like the texture of the Maybelline dream line foundations then this product isn't for you.
Dani M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Best if used with a translucent powder and primer. I have really oily skin, so I am always careful to apply my makeup in a way that it won't slide off of my face. Overall, I would say this is a good product. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't dry me out or break my skin out in any way. I actually used this product (lightly, applied with sponge) before going to the beach and LOVED IT. To each their own but I would say it's definitely worth a try
Glynis B.
Got this is Uni Box along with everyone and I was so impressed!
At first I was disappointed to see such a small sample size but I quickly found that you don't need much. It gives such a natural look and blends extremely easily. Also prevents oily faces like mine from getting shiny or looking cakey.
Diana Q.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is my go too. I have combination skin and so there are parts of my face, mainly my T zone, that gets extremely oily. Not in the dewy, I look refreshed way, but in the I look like I just stepped out of the steam room sort of way. If you have combination, I would highly recommend this foundation.,
Rachelle M.
So let me say when I first wore this I received so many compliments on how great my skin looked. After about 2 weeks I got small bumps on my cheek but didn't think too much of it. My friend who also uses this foundation has been wearing it for over a month and told me she had bumps all over her face and finally realized this product was the only thing she had changed! Since I was getting bumps I immediately threw it away and it took about 2 weeks for my bumps to go away... Hers took 3 months. Needless to say this product might give great results initially but in the long run its not worth sacrificing your skin!!
Krystal B.
Fort Myers, FL
I liked the packaging and thought the color was perfect for my skin tone (I guessed correctly!). I liked that the foundation went on smooth and was flawless. It felt light and it did not make my skin oily. Overall, I recommend this product. I hope it is priced appropriately! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love this foundation. I was given a coupon so i decided to try it out. The mousse is so fluffy but light. It glides and blended well with my skin tone. It is hard to find the right colour but the true ivory worked well for me. It does not cake around my nose or eyebrows. It has good coverage. It stays on most of the day as well.
Olivia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to summer foundation! It's light and airy enough to allow your skin breathe under the hot summer sun! I bought it on sale at Walgreens once and it was definitely one of my favorite beauty purchases! I'd definitely recommend it to someone who's looking for the coverage of a foundation with the consistency of BB cream!
Marina P.
I was thrilled to find a medium-coverage mousse foundation that actually comes in a color that is light enough for me! I got the lightest available shade and it looks very natural and blends well. The biggest issue I face with liquid foundations is that they make my nose very oily, but this controlled the shine without making me break out!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.