BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Gladis M.
Light weight feel for a full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm personally not a huge fan of full coverage foundation but this foundation blends wonderfully giving a flawless look. I purchased this product during winter season, now that it's summer and I have a darker skin tone I use it as concealer.
Alanna K.
Boulder, CO
At first I loved this foundation, however I now believe that if you have dry skin, or combination skin, this product is not for you. If you have oily skin, it does a great job of covering that. However because I have combination skin, it really made my dry spots look drier. So I don't really use this foundation too often.
Jahna L.
Reedley , CA
Good application, nice feel. Little creasing and long lasting. Amazing price for the amont of product. Range of color options are great.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
Kelsie R.
Kansas City, MO
After wearing this daily for a month or so, and while it does have full coverage which helps with my red face and oily skin, it can be pretty cakey. A little goes quite a long way with this stuff, and I try to apply a powder afterwards to even it out. It's perfect for the price, but make sure to moisturize before hand!
Emi N.
Used the product for around a month and had full coverage, good for covering redness and good for oily skin. Unfortunately even the lightest shade of this foundation is too dark for me, since they only have around eight shades. Otherwise a good product!
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time I used it I thought it was very heavy looking. To me it looked like I had a ton of make up on but then after a little blending and setting it it looked A LOT better. A little of it goes a long way.
Lacey B.
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Amanda Y.
I like the formula of this foundation. It has good coverage and it is easy to work with.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.