BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
lauren r.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundations is a medium-full coverage and works great for combination skin. the cons of it are, feeling too thick and sticky on the face. it also tends to cake up a lot. if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it will look extremely cakey! what I found was, if you mix it with a bb cream you will get good coverage but it won't be as thick plus your getting the benefits of the bb cream!
Malea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This was a great foundation for my skin. It covered everything really nice. The only thing I have to say is it is a little difficult to put on because it is a mouse foundation but other than that I liked it. Definitely my favorite product of 2015!
Christina M.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good foundation if you don't have the money to buy an expensive one. This is medium to full coverage. The consistency is pretty mousse'y and thick. I wouldn't apply this with a brush, but with a damp beauty blender. Set with a powder because it CAN crease.
Liliana G.
Lancaster, CA
I love this foundation at times but there's day when I wear it i hate it . It's really thick makes your face feel uncomfortable and itchy . It has great coverage . The packaging is amazing I love tubes . The shade selection is okay needs more medium tones . The price is amazing 5 bucks .
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE daily foundation. I have combination skin and when you pair this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer it is flawless. Super light weight coverage but is actually broad spectrum which I love! I have been using this product for about 7 months now religiously and have yet to find a drug store product that can compare.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily skin this might work for you. I have combination skin and it kind of works good for my skin. However the formula is thick and sticky when it says that it's lightweight and for me it's oily. I really have to matte it down with powder. Most likely won't be buying this again
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched to this makeup foundation because my previous foundation had a very light coverage and I wanted something more lastly. This foundation covers very well without feeling very thick. It is a great price and I will continue to buy this
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.