8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is my go to drug store foundation.. The foundation ins't heavy and very light feeling. It blends really well.  And its on the cheaper end of foundations. i dont have anything negative too say it about just that everyone need to try it. I even kind of like it better than my mac jacobson foundation
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is what I use almost everyday for my makeup routine. It's LIGHTWEIGHT yet covers the skin pretty flawlessly. It doesn't break me out at all and I have combination skin. It's affordable but goes on better than most high end foundations that I've tried and blends well with contour, blush, highlight, etc :)
Bella M.
Bella M.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Other
I got this product in the sand shade I have yellow and gold under tones this foundation has pink undertones it looked awful on my skin tone...I am GNA say it did it's job of staying matte I wore it for 6 hours and I did not see any shine peeking through...it did kinda feel a little heavy coverage was awesome
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I received a free sample of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box and I was not impressed. I have oily skin so anything that says matte I'll try. I really wanted to like this foundation because the price is pretty decent and you get alot in the tube from what I've seen in stores. When I put it on the coverage is definitely full so I liked that but it was so cakey on my face and it took a while to dry. By the end of the day my face was still oily so it didn't dry matte. I probably won't try this out again and wouldn't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because of price and full coverage.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not great which I love ! My only disappointment is how off the color is. They are at least a shade darker than what I expected and being fair skin, this product did not blend ! It was a smidge orange in undertones which didn't work with my red hair and pink complexion. I would try this again in a lighter color, I did really like how even it made my face.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in my Walmart Beauty Box and I am wearing it for the first time. It does give nice, even coverage although it doesn't exactly feel "weightless". For the price point, I would say it's a pretty good deal and I might buy it should I ever be in the market for an affordable foundation.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain, 091 Light Ivory
What I like the most about this foundation is the texture and matte finish. It's not the best for my type of skin, because my skin is very dry and needs liquid foundation, otherwise looks ashy, however I gave it to my friend because she has normal skin and it works perfectly for her. And is also cheap.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
So it's really thick like a cream almost. You have to be careful how much you apply or what you do it with. A damp beauty blender works the best in my opinion. Beautiful matte finish for my oily skin and only a slight scent! Sooooo long lasting! Don't know if I'd buy again though due to the color matching to my skin is kind of off.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got two of these for free with a coupon so there it wasn't too upsetting when I ended up not liking it. It doesn't go on smoothly or blend well. If I had spent money on this I would've been pretty upset. I'm a huge Rimmel fan so this was kinda disappointing.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really decent foundation for the price. It didn't dry out my skin too much and it didn't feel too heavy. It lasted all day. It seemed like it took a long time to blend in. I was worried the color would be too light, but it worked out okay. I will buy again cause you can't beat the price.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.