4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,162 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundations is a medium-full coverage and works great for combination skin. the cons of it are, feeling too thick and sticky on the face. it also tends to cake up a lot. if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it will look extremely cakey! what I found was, if you mix it with a bb cream you will get good coverage but it won't be as thick plus your getting the benefits of the bb cream!
This was a great foundation for my skin. It covered everything really nice. The only thing I have to say is it is a little difficult to put on because it is a mouse foundation but other than that I liked it. Definitely my favorite product of 2015!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
This is a pretty good foundation if you don't have the money to buy an expensive one. This is medium to full coverage. The consistency is pretty mousse'y and thick. I wouldn't apply this with a brush, but with a damp beauty blender. Set with a powder because it CAN crease.
I love this foundation at times but there's day when I wear it i hate it . It's really thick makes your face feel uncomfortable and itchy . It has great coverage . The packaging is amazing I love tubes . The shade selection is okay needs more medium tones . The price is amazing 5 bucks .
This is my absolute FAVORITE daily foundation. I have combination skin and when you pair this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer it is flawless. Super light weight coverage but is actually broad spectrum which I love! I have been using this product for about 7 months now religiously and have yet to find a drug store product that can compare.
If you have oily skin this might work for you. I have combination skin and it kind of works good for my skin. However the formula is thick and sticky when it says that it's lightweight and for me it's oily. I really have to matte it down with powder. Most likely won't be buying this again
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
I switched to this makeup foundation because my previous foundation had a very light coverage and I wanted something more lastly. This foundation covers very well without feeling very thick. It is a great price and I will continue to buy this
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos