8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
Lincoln, NE
I don't wear foundation often but after finding this, I've used it daily. I really like how light it feels on my face. I have a rather even skin tone, and really just use it to blend my concealer and give a polished even look. It may not be heavy enough for some, but for those like me, it adds a great light balanced touch.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is a very very thick foundation. I had to mix it with a different foundation just a thin it out a little bit but it's great coverage and it's very matte. Our use it with my own skin and it worked fine although I feel like it was clogging my pores a little bit. So I just had to make sure I was cleaning my face good at night.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here's the deal. I got a sample of this product in the Wal Mart beauty box. Thought I'd give it a try. It looked amazing on my skin! BUT after only 4 or so hours it was completely gone around my nose and mouth. I recommend the L'Oréal Pro Matte if you are looking for a mattifying foundation. It is much more long wearing.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I have tried many different foundations for oily skin and I have to say that I do not recommend this one!! I thought that it was kind of patchy, brought out my pores and basically melted off by the end of the day. At first I liked this product when I first applied it but then after about an hour I noticed the monstrosity that was my foundation. I would not recommend this and there are plenty of foundations out there for oily skin.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Weaverville
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I loved the consistency of this foundation and I LOVED the coverage it gave. It made my skin look and feel very soft and it felt lightweight. Unfortunately I'm very pale, which sucks, so even the lightest shade didn't work with my complexion. I would say that's the only downfall with this foundation, the shade range.
Jordan  P.
Jordan P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I've been using this for about a month. I use a flat brush to blend it. I like the coverage a lot. I think it helps with oil for the most part. The only thing I do not like about it is that I feel like it settles into creases and fine lines. I feel like it brings a lot of attention to those things. It doesn't really give you that "flawless finish".
Allie H.
Allie H.
This stuff is amazing! It blends amazingly, has great coverage, and feels light on your face! I would recommend this to people who have oily skin for the best results! But I have dry skin and it still looks good on me :) I use this product a lot!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
 I wanted to really like this product, but I have combination skin, very oily in my t zone with large pores! I had high hopes for this, put it on and it just went into my pores, caked around my nose and I just did not like it. I used this in combination with Rommel stay matte primer just didn't seem to work either.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I love this product, but not for my skin type. Unfortunately I have somewhat dry skin and this matte finish really makes my dry spots stand out. But I will say that I absolutely love the way it looks on my sister. Even though it isn't the product for me, I would still recommend to someone who doesn't have dry skin.
Naiomi M.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Really really love this product. From formula to application to finish. It looks very matte and good when applied on skin without looking cakey. My skin is combination. It did though accentuate my dry patches around my chin and mouth area, but I guess that happens always with matte Foundations.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.