BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Dominique B.
Definitely a medium to full coverage foundation but it is so light weight! I love the coverage and that a little bit goes such a long way!! It leaves my skin feeling so so so smooth I absolutely love wearing it. I have also noticed the longer I have it on the better it looks, so it is definitely long wearing and really changes throughout the day but in such a great way. I have found if I apply too much it can look cakey, but even applying too much or too little I always feel like my makeup looks better and better throughout the day! I also love the matte finish, it doesn't seem to get oily or greasy throughout the day, I have combo skin and I don't notice my T-zone which can get oily becoming shiny throughout the day, and it doesn't dry out my drier spots. I have recommended this to many of my friends and they have had nothing but great things to say about it as well! Can't wait to use the darker shade I bought, because they were having a great sale at my Walgreens, for the summer months because I am sure it will look great and stay matte all day!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Other
I have 502 warm caramel love the coverage on this foundation it matte finish....I don't feel that is Cakey it feel really nice and soft in the safe I have combination skin and it works very well on me...
Jennifer F.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was hesitant to use this product because it is a mousse cream foundation but it makes my face flawless. I found it applies best with a buffing or stippling brush and then bouncing over it with a blender to make sure it's even. It's very long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Cearra S.
I wore this to my nieces graduation, in 85+ degree weather. It didnt not come off until I removed it that night. My sister even looked at me and said "how are you not sweating"... I was.. But apparently this made it appear that i wasnt. The only thing i didnt like was I could definitley feel this on my face.. It was kind of heavy.
Mackenzie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my favorite drug store buy. If only it had SPF, it would be perfect. It has a very matte finish, which is something I love that works well on camera. It's also the first foundation I've found that matches my skin tone perfectly, even if I start to tan in the summer.
Andrea K.
Everett, WA
I have bought this foundation lots of times before I realized how much I dislike it. Don't get me wrong, I SWEAR by rimmel foundations. There will never be a better drug store foundation brand. But this is a flop for them. Definitely try other rimmel foundations though!

Arlye J.
Spruce Pine, AL
I really like this foundation I find that it has good coverage and I love the texture and how it controls the shininess of your oils in your face! It goes on smooth and it has a great matte result!
Brandi💘 M.
Rimmel stay matte foundation is EVERYTHING. It is 100% full coverage. I like thick makeup so this is perfect for me. I love how flawless and baby doll it makes my face look. In this pic I'm wearing the foundation and the stay matte powder... Once again love my rimmel 😍 #contest
Mikayla T.
I recently just ran out of this and I find that it's perfect for the summer time. You don't need a lot of it but it's a very matte finish. It's really lightweight! It blended on my face really well.
Emily D.
Salem
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation and can not believe it was less than $5! It has great thick coverage, doesn't feel heavy at all. With really oily skin and it being summer, it still holds up better than most of the foundations I have. I will continue to buy in any shade I can make work!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.