8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation keeps you matte all day first and foremost. But, the down side to this is that it does oxidize pretty badly and if you don't blend it fully it looks streaky. I wish the formula was a little better because the foundation itself keeps you matte and I love that. :(
Emily D.
Emily D.
Salem
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation and can not believe it was less than $5! It has great thick coverage, doesn't feel heavy at all. With really oily skin and it being summer, it still holds up better than most of the foundations I have. I will continue to buy in any shade I can make work!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this foundation in my Walmart beauty box! I fell in love with the foundation with just one use. My skin is dry right now and it did not show any of dry patches. It lasted on my skin the entire work day! I will definitely be purchasing this product as soon as possible!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I occasionally buy this when I get bored with my usuals. It's affordable and the texture reminds me of a higher end foundation by Tarte which I love. I would say if you have a dry shin type you won't like this because it sends to cling to dry patches at least it did on me.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Duncan, SC
Absolutely love, love, love this product! Truly matte and lightweight. No setting powder needed. Blends super easy and builds up cover without feeling like a mask. Good staying power through the day and night. Also does not dry out my skin, and I have not had any problems with breakouts in the months of using this powder.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Didn't match my skin tone at all and honestly I didn't like the product on my skin that much. It does look like mousse though but it was too yellow and dark for my shade and I picked the lightest (or closest can't remember which). Only use this if you can swatch it in store!
Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Clio
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is a very thick product but one of my first foundations, easy to apply with a beauty blender or sponge, very long lasting if set with powder and heavy feeling, definitely full coverage. I would probably buy again because it doesn't break me out and its very inexpensive.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This would be my favorite all time drugstore foundation, it is matte & super full coverage, for someone who likes lighter coverage, probably wouldn't be the best for you. I'm pretty fair, and the shades don't work on my skin tone, but you seriously need this foundation.
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this foundation. I have trouble finding foundation that doesn't make my face look oily and this product is #1 for that. I love that it is Matte and it goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. It really helps control the shine on your face. Highly recommend.
Rali M.
Rali M.
seattle, WA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My favorite drug store matte foundation! Very full coverage, silky smooth application and all day wear. Combined with the rimmel primer, this foundation is perfect for combination or oily skin because it dries very matte and as a thought - might not be ideal for dry skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.