BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erika Q.
Santa Cruz, Ca
When I was done applying this foundation, I was very surprised on how it look on my skin! It looked great! blended very naturally into my skin and made it look smooth. Also when I usually change from foundation to foundation, from brand to brand, I break out, but with this foundation I did not break out at all. I recommend this to every girl. Great choice to be added to the vox box from influenster.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Amy B.
I have always been leery about cheap makeup. I have super sensitive skin so can you blame me?!? I tried this because so many girls on a facebook group said it was just amazing and a dupe for a higher end product. $7 at the store so why not. Loved it, absolutely loved it! A little goes a long way and provides great coverage. It blends very well and I am guessing this tube will last me for quite a long time as I alternate between this and a powder foundation.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this foundation; it works particularly well with the Stay Matte Primer. I have oily skin but my problem area is always my nose and chin which for some reason have dry patches all the time. I try to not put this foundation on my dry spots because it just makes it worse! Overall its a pretty good product and very inexpensive.
Julissa T.
Bronx, NY
I received this product in my Uni Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely despise it! I normally LOVE Rimmel products, they're one of my favorite brands, especially for lip products but this foundation is just HORRIBLE. The only good thing about it is that the tiniest drop is more than enough to cover your face. However, I got the 2nd to darkest shade (I'm normally Med/Tan in makeup products) and this product was a LIGHT shade, far from what I wear. It was entirely too thick and just an overall fail in my honest opinion!
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
I give this foundation three stars because of the love/hate relationship I have with it. It's in the middle of lightweight and heavy and is fairly easy to apply. I wouldn't say it's a full coverage foundations, but it does cover fairly well. It does tend to oxidize on my skin, but not majorly like some other products do. I purchase it every time I run out only because I have yet to find another one to fall in love with.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I am loving these "stay matte" products. I use the stay matte primer first, then use concealer, then this foundation, then my Rimmel Bronzer, then tap back over it with the stay matte Primer and it seems to do a great job on my face!!! It really does stay matte all day and this foundation blends so well and isn't sticky at all. Love it!!
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I was not a fan of this. I feel like it is too thick and doesn't apply well with a damp sponge. Brushes cause it to be streaky. Not really sure how to apply it. Good for oily skin. I have dry so it didn't look good on me. Very full coverage if you're into that. I felt like I was literally painting my face. I used an oval brush to apply
Maggie M.
Overland Park, KS
I had super high hopes for this product and I was so happy I loved it! Its cheap, keeps me matte almost all day and has great coverage! I like to apply this with my beauty blender and set it with just a bit of powder. If you have any dry patches at all though it will show and cling to the skin! I also was not too impressed with the shade selection, nothing quite matched my olive toned skin but other than that I love this and have stopped using my revlon foundation for oily skin. I will continue to repurchase many of these I'm sure!
Leslie S.
I've always had a problem finding the right color foundation. Everything I've ever used other than Clinique has given me an orange ting, but this product I LOVE! Awesome coverage! It is a must try! I've almost always put my liquid foundation on with a brush, but with this I have found out for the best coverage apply with your fingers. 😊
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.