BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Crystal S.
Alamo, TX
Before using this product I ONLY used powder makeup. I have honestly switched makeup products now. This product stays put and has a wonderful texture. I was afraid of it feeling oily or heavy and causing break outs but its actually very light and just makes my skin feel good and it hasn't caused any break outs. Overall really great product.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Esta la uso actualmente es ideal paara pieles mixtas o grasas. Mantiene mi piel muy mate sin ningun brillo, la consistencia es bastante espesa ya que se trata de un mousse, me dura aproxuimadamente 4 a 6 hrs en mi cara. Tiene buen precio y es facil de aplicar. Se distribuye muy bien en el rostro yo uso el tono ivory aunq es un poco clara para mi.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
This didn't make my oily skin any better but it didn't make it any worse either. Some people swear by this and say it's the best there is for a drugstore brand so I guess it depends on the person. I prefer higher end for my foundation until I find one that satisfies all of my criteria. However, if I couldn't afford the HE, I would buy this.
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the product but make sure you choose the right color because if you don't it will look more off than usual do to its matte formula. It is very long lasting, I was out in the sun, cheering on a team in the field, and it didn't move at all or make me look oily. I would definitely buy this product again but I would get my right color.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I recently purchased this foundation and from now on this product will be my go to drugstore foundation, this product is so light weight on my face and blends so well, I love that this foundation is so matte and full coverage. This foundation does go on darker than the shade that is in the tube, so I would just suggest buying a lighter shade.
Kayla F.
I was really not that impressed with this product. I had been using the Maybelline BB Cream and I absolutely LOVE IT! I decided to try this out because it was a little cheaper, so I bought the two lightest shades. The lightest shade was actually too pale for me, it was almost white on. The second lightest shade was actually a little too orange for me. I thought it was really thick and looked quite cakey on my skin. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product, go for the Maybelline BB cream instead.
Kayla W.
Oviedo , FL
I've been using this foundation for about two months now and I absolutely love it! I have the shade True Ivory and it's a great match for my skin tone. I dab it onto my face with my fingers and then I actually apply it with my Real Techniques expert face brush or stippling brush. I top it with the stay matte powder and I'm set for the day!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige more...
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
Erika Q.
Santa Cruz, Ca
When I was done applying this foundation, I was very surprised on how it look on my skin! It looked great! blended very naturally into my skin and made it look smooth. Also when I usually change from foundation to foundation, from brand to brand, I break out, but with this foundation I did not break out at all. I recommend this to every girl. Great choice to be added to the vox box from influenster.
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
I love this foundation. It is a holy grail product for me. I have really bad acne that leaves my skin red and splotchy and this product is the only foundation I have found so far that covers those spots. Not only does it have great coverage but it blends easily and is very light on the skin. It applies well with most methods but my favorite way to apply it is with a beauty blender. It gives it a flawless finish and keeps it from looking cakey. Over all it is a great foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.