BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rebekah C.
This was a fine foundation but it tends to look a little cakey and thick unless you apply it just perfectly. I do like the lightweight feeling and it seems to have a good variety of shades. I also like the matte texture! So it's not a bad foundation, just not my favorite drugstore brand
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
One of my favorite light drugs store foundation formulas. Last most of the day with a good powder and setting spray. The packaging is decent and it is a mostly full coverage formula. I would not repurchase because they text on animals but I would recommend to someone who doesn't mind.
Danielle S.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I got this free with a coupon on my tampons. It's a good foundation and the little bottle lasted me a few weeks. It was a matte finish on my combination skin. I would buy it again if i came across a coupon.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Courtney W.
I received a free sample of this foundation in my Walmart beauty box! I fell in love with the foundation with just one use. My skin is dry right now and it did not show any of dry patches. It lasted on my skin the entire work day! I will definitely be purchasing this product as soon as possible!
Dominique B.
Definitely a medium to full coverage foundation but it is so light weight! I love the coverage and that a little bit goes such a long way!! It leaves my skin feeling so so so smooth I absolutely love wearing it. I have also noticed the longer I have it on the better it looks, so it is definitely long wearing and really changes throughout the day but in such a great way. I have found if I apply too much it can look cakey, but even applying too much or too little I always feel like my makeup looks better and better throughout the day! I also love the matte finish, it doesn't seem to get oily or greasy throughout the day, I have combo skin and I don't notice my T-zone which can get oily becoming shiny throughout the day, and it doesn't dry out my drier spots. I have recommended this to many of my friends and they have had nothing but great things to say about it as well! Can't wait to use the darker shade I bought, because they were having a great sale at my Walgreens, for the summer months because I am sure it will look great and stay matte all day!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Other
I have 502 warm caramel love the coverage on this foundation it matte finish....I don't feel that is Cakey it feel really nice and soft in the safe I have combination skin and it works very well on me...
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage. And it goes on smoothly. You can put more or less on depending on how much coverage you want because it blends so well. It dries like a powder so many days I don't need anything but a little eye makeup and gloss for a great natural look.
Mackenzie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my favorite drug store buy. If only it had SPF, it would be perfect. It has a very matte finish, which is something I love that works well on camera. It's also the first foundation I've found that matches my skin tone perfectly, even if I start to tan in the summer.
Cearra S.
I wore this to my nieces graduation, in 85+ degree weather. It didnt not come off until I removed it that night. My sister even looked at me and said "how are you not sweating"... I was.. But apparently this made it appear that i wasnt. The only thing i didnt like was I could definitley feel this on my face.. It was kind of heavy.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.