BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The claims of this foundation sound good, but it is really disappointing. It looks incredibly cakey and thick, and I've tried a couple of ways of applying it. It shows all your pores and fine lines and looks very patchy. It does have good coverage and from far away it doesn't look bad, but when you get closer it looks kind of like a mess. On me, it doesn't even look fully matte. Overall, I would get a different drugstore foundation over this one.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my absolute favorite foundation! The coverage is simply amazing! I have very oily acne prone skin & this has done wonders on my face. It's long lasting alone but I like to use the Rimmel primer with it. I have even tried a MUCH more expensive brand that people have been calling "magic" but it came no where close to as good on coverage than this so I returned the expensive stuff.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This is so beautiful! I can't believe such a light fluffy foundation is at the drugstore. It covers nicely, and blends well. I have used both a beauty blender and brush, and both were successful. After wearing this all day, I checked my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at it's staying power. A definite recommendation. (Note, I have combination skin, mild sun damage, early signs of aging.)
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so disappointed with this foundation. I have loved everything else I've used from Rimmel London, but this product was a big nope for me. It didn't blend well at all. I used a sponge and a brush to apply it. Neither technique helped. It seemed to take forever to dry and even when it did, it felt sticky all day. It also oxidized on my face shortly after applying and going about my day. All in all, I would not recommend.  If you're looking for a Rimmel London foundation, I would suggest going with the Match Perfection instead. I use it and it works great!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a great dupe for tartes amazonian clay foundation. It feels moussey just like it. The coverage is beautiful for sure. However, I don't reach for this foundation very much because it breaks me out. I have terribly sensitive acne-prone skin. If you don't and want a beautiful cheap foundation, try this one!
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: high coverage, natural-matte finish
Cons- oily, thick, looks like you're wearing makeup

This foundation was very disappointing. It has a very thick texture. It's not "mousse-y" like it states. A mousse foundation would be airy, this foundation is a thick creamy-liquid consistency. Once blended out, it has high coverage, but it sticks to dry spots and oxidizes slightly. Over the span of a couple hours, it gets super oily and separates and looks nasty. I would only recommend this if you have normal skin and need a high coverage for a short amount of time (1-4 hours)
Shayla K.
Coraopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this the other day because my Target was out of my shade in both Maybelline FitMe foundation and Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous :( so I wanted to still get something affordable so I went for this Rimmel since it was under $6. It's not a bad foundation, it does it's job for the most part! I think though it would be better if I would've purchased a shade darker than I did. It feels smooth on my skin and covers well so I would definitely buy it again!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this I thought it was the BB cream because the packaging is almost identical. It is insanely thick!! I have never used a mousse foundation before so figuring out how to apply is well was a struggle for me. While I think this product could be 4 stars for other people, it has great coverage and when applied right looks really great. It is only a 3 star for me because I have yet to figure out a great way to apply it without it looking too heavy.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
Honestly, I am really not a huge fan of this foundation. I purchased it after hearing a lot of really amazing review on it, but it just did not work for me. It has a very thick mousse like texture, which just sank into the large pores on my cheek and forehead. This foundation also oxidized a lot on me, which just made me look quite orange because I am naturally very fair skinned. I had high hopes for this as an oily skinned girl, but it didn't take long at all for all my oil to start coming though. Definitely a huge miss for me, unfortunately.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.