BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
If you wanna look like you're fresh out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show... be my guest and purchase this. Otherwise... if you're in the makeup aisle, STEER CLEAR OF THIS.

I have combination skin and this was HORRIBLE. It claims to be moussey... ha. This is like opening a can of refried beans and slathering it all over your face.

I wanted to love this product because Rimmel has quite a few knock your socks off products but this one was a flop.

I tried a damp beauty blender, a knockoff damp beauty blender, and 3 different flat top kabuki brushes. All tools I swear by and are my tried and true. Not a single one could make this work. It picks up on every dry patch. It sinks down into pores and makes them look like craters... and my lanta let's not mention that you age about 30 years wearing this. It takes fine lines and makes them look like the Grand Canyon was picked up from Arizona and dropped directly on your face.

My suggestion: hard pass, fam. You can get much better foundation for the same price or a dollar or so more.
Cami c.
delavan
Review for: 103 True Ivory, 091 Light Ivory more...
I use this foundation everyday and love it. Every time I switch and try a new one I always go back. But then again I have only tried drug store foundation but want to try high end.
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This foundation was very creamy and smooth. Application was sometimes rough, and totally demolished my sponge. Overall, it had a nice matte finish and fit my skin color perfectly.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
This is a pretty neat product. It's a full coverage foundation that feels surprisingly lightweight and costs less than $10. There really isn't much to complain about. I have combination skin, and live in a humid climate. The only separation that I ever notice with this foundation is on the bridge of my nose, so that alone could be causing the separation. I'm pasty as heck and have neutralish-pink undertones, and find that the light ivory is a pretty good match to my actual skin.

A few things to be aware of:

If you have dry skin patches, I would definitely mix in some kind of moisturizer when applying the product. The foundation definitely will cling to flakes if you have them. That's to be expected with a mattifying face product, though. A moisturizing primer also helps.

Alsooo, this product sets super fast. I've tried applying with a beauty blender, a brush, and my hand. Any way you apply it, you have to work quickly. Fortunately it layers well -- but still something worth noting.
Jade S.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
This is a matte foundation but it leaves a very textured powdered look at the end. It stays on all day, but it's not a look I'd prefer. It's heavy on the skin. It is a cheaper foundation (I got at Target).
Destiny A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Works really well except for around my lines around my mouth it makes them bold so I mix this with my elf foundation. It's really creamy and a little dark for my skin tone.
Brynn B.
This product works well and dries matte like it says. I have oily skin and when I apply this foundation it seperates and makes the product look bad. It is also very cakey
Arineth P.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I received for influenster this foundation for testing purposes and since then I have not changed it. I love it, it perfectly covers the imperfections, lasts all day.
Samantha C.
I have oily skin and thought this would work for me but to be honest, it wasn't anything special. I don't think it looked bad but it also didn't really help with my oils.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
The price of this foundation is definitely affordable. A little bit goes a long way and it goes on very smooth and true to color. The only thing that I have had a problem with is it breaks my face out which is not abnormal for me.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.