BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Omg i love this foundation! The formula is to die for, it is completely full coverage and lasts all day. This is my go to foundation now, and will more than likely stay that way. It doesnt crease on me at all and it feels so smooth. I do recommend a brush over a blender but you CAN use either.
Emily C.
Wasilla, AK
best foundation i've bought it gives me full coverage. it's light weight on me and doesn't feel too cakey. it lasts for about 4-5 hours though. it gives me medium to full coverage. i would always buy it again. i have bought it 3 times already!
Kimberly M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This was my 1st foundation when I started wearing makeup and I have oily / combination skin . This foundation is lightweight but full coverage . Easy to blend and doesn't feel cakey on the face . But doesn't last long throughout the day . I get oily on my T Zone area within the 2 hour wear .
Maura Y.
This foundation does keep you very matter. But the formula is a bit drying. I have oily skin and after wearing this for a week i had dry patches on my skin. It's a ouse foundation which feels weird in an of itself. It is very cheap and affordable but if you have dry skin, definitely don't use.
Elena T.
I really like this foundation and think it is one of the best ones Rimmel makes. My only big problem with this foundation is the color range. There aren't many colors to choose from so it might be difficult finding the right shade. For me the problem was that the foundation was a little too pinkish on my yellow toned skin, but the shade down was way too light and the shade up was way too dark. And don't forget that they don't come super dark or light so if you are either or those you may be out of luck. Other then the color choices I really like the foundation. I would say maybe medium coverage and slightly build-able. Nice matte finish, but be careful if you have dry skin because it might make you look very dry. I have oily skin and I find that I get oily with this but not that bad. It blends in really well. I think it wears good too. Doesn't last super long, definitely does not last for more then 6 hours, at least on me. Overall I think its a good foundation and you should try it out. I got mine for around $4.99 so it was a great deal, and is now one of my favorites!
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I hated this so much. It looked super cakey, impossible to blend. I could not make it work with my skin. It also felt a little suffocating for my pores it didn't feel heavy, but it felt like this weird film on your face. I don't recommend.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Rebekah C.
This was a fine foundation but it tends to look a little cakey and thick unless you apply it just perfectly. I do like the lightweight feeling and it seems to have a good variety of shades. I also like the matte texture! So it's not a bad foundation, just not my favorite drugstore brand
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
One of my favorite light drugs store foundation formulas. Last most of the day with a good powder and setting spray. The packaging is decent and it is a mostly full coverage formula. I would not repurchase because they text on animals but I would recommend to someone who doesn't mind.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.