BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Clio
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is a very thick product but one of my first foundations, easy to apply with a beauty blender or sponge, very long lasting if set with powder and heavy feeling, definitely full coverage. I would probably buy again because it doesn't break me out and its very inexpensive.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
This foundation is FANTASTIC for sensitive oily skin! It is full-coverage and extremely light and flawless on the skin. The range of colors for lighter skin tones is perfect! Being extremely pale, they are one of the only drugstore foundation lines that carry a Porcelain shade that complements people with pink, blue, or yellow undertones. The foundation also works well when using makeup sponges, beauty-blenders, and even foundation brushes. Although the bottle size is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way! I only have to use a pea sized amount on my Real Techniques beauty sponge to cover my entire face and still get full coverage! Not to mention, this foundation is extremely affordable! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation! 5/5!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This would be my favorite all time drugstore foundation, it is matte & super full coverage, for someone who likes lighter coverage, probably wouldn't be the best for you. I'm pretty fair, and the shades don't work on my skin tone, but you seriously need this foundation.
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this foundation. I have trouble finding foundation that doesn't make my face look oily and this product is #1 for that. I love that it is Matte and it goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. It really helps control the shine on your face. Highly recommend.
Rali M.
Rali M.
seattle, WA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My favorite drug store matte foundation! Very full coverage, silky smooth application and all day wear. Combined with the rimmel primer, this foundation is perfect for combination or oily skin because it dries very matte and as a thought - might not be ideal for dry skin.
Joveria C.
Joveria C.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Just bought this yesterday and I love it! The texture is rich a creamy. It's super thick so it's full coverage. It's pretty cheap as well, plus I got it on sale for $3.50. It's such a nice match too. It's about medium to full coverage. I recommend this product a lot.
Alaska S.
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I am usually a huge fan of Rimmel foundations. I have tried so many of their products and have never been disappointed, but this is just terrible. This foundation goes on like icing and does not seem to settle on to the skin at all. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to be so cakey! I didn't buy it again and pretty sure I threw it away after a few uses.  It was not natural looking and felt tacky and heavy on my skin.  The shade wasn't a great match either.  I definitely felt like I had to put powder on after using this product.
Brandi💘 M.
Brandi💘 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel stay matte foundation is EVERYTHING. It is 100% full coverage. I like thick makeup so this is perfect for me. I love how flawless and baby doll it makes my face look. In this pic I'm wearing the foundation and the stay matte powder... Once again love my rimmel 😍 #contest
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Review for: Sand
This foundation is great but the shade range is awful. You have to mix with darker foundation to get it your color….id rather just buy a different foundation that cares about catering to people of darker skin shades. I will not be repurchasing or recommend to anyone
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.