8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
My sister has gone through all types of foundation. She has oily skin, acne and is beyond pale. She introduced me to this product after trying and we both absolutely adore it. It compliments her skin type and mine. It has a nice creamy texture that blends well and lasts all day. I use it everyday and I will probably never stop using and recommending this product.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard good things about this foundation. I had not previously tried a mousse foundation, but was not excited my first time using this. I usually always go for a matte finish foundation because I have oily skin, but this was extremely thick and looked very cakey on me. It was very difficult to blend the foundation into my skin so it looked awful on me. Would not buy again.
Light G.
Light G.
I was very disappointed with this product. The formula felt to heavy on my face and it cracked like it did such a good job at keeping my face looking matte that it cracked like a dry dessert I thought that it could have been because of my primer some formulas just don't mix well but i tried it again with other face primers and the same thing happened :( Not for me
Claire W.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: 100 Ivory
I hate this foundation. It has such a moussey, thick formula, and it looks really cakey on the skin- especially if you live in a humid and hot environment, because you'll look like a sponge with all the heat and sweating. I don't find that it works well for oily skin either, despite most people saying it works well for oily skin. I just think it looks unnatural.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Review for: 100 Ivory
This matte foundation was not great for me. I didn't know that I didn't like the matte look. This was not that easy to blend and it made my face look extremely dry. I added lotion to it to get it to even out. I would tell anyone who likes the plain matte look to use this but if you are used to liquid foundation this most likely is not your product either.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This product is highly recommended if you are looking for a light and blendable foundation. I used this in combo with a good concealer for some coverage in HD pictures at my friends wedding and it did the trick. Now if I want to wear foundation that will smooth my skin a little more I will reach for this. I would buy again. My expectations were exceeded.
Joselin G.
Joselin G.
Franklin
Review for: Other
This product really doesn't do it for me. The color is much darker than what I expected. The muse foundation was very cakey and extremely thick. It would stay for long but it would be very hard to take off.  Rimmel London   I would not buy this again.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this one I use on days I want light coverage it is easy to apply with a makeup brush . I apply it gives a matte finish which I like since I have very oily skin. At first it seem heavy but once on the skin it blends well which I really like yes over the years I continue to buy this one because it is affordable as well as great coverage .
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Rice, TX
It's really lightweight I did like the coverage the only thing I did not like it that is really dry so it leaves your skin looking a little ashy which I don't like that I like looking hydrated but if you're looking for something that will keep you dry all day if you have oily skin I highly recommend it but if you have fair to normal skin I do not recommend it do not get it if you have normal skin or fair skin
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.