BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica K.
Regarding color matching, I like this product since I can find a shade that matches my skin very well.

However, the texture/consistency is less than desirable. I don't really have oily skin, and this product is so matte that it ends up looking flaky on me. I find it really difficult to apply Ang it usually streaks even when I've used primer before hand.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I usually go for prestige brands of makeup, but I have yet to find a foundation I like better than this! It's a full coverage mousse that literally conceals EVERY blemish. It does on wonderfully with a beauty blender. My only complaint is that it it does cause some oily shine after a few hours of wear. Approx $6 at walmart.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I pick this up thinking that I would really like it because I really like the stay matte powder. But boy was I wrong, this foundation almost immediately settled in to my pores and barely lasted till lunch. Also all the colors run very pink and so that they weren't a great match for me. I do like the consistency but this is a definite not repurchase for me.
Jennifer R.
Rainbow City, AL
I have been searching for a foundation that will not melt off of my face during the summer heat. This foundation along with the primer came up in my search. Because it was such a good value I decided to give it a try. The foundation did exactly what I needed it to. At the end of a day in Alabama's heat and humidity, this foundation was still on.
Michelle N.
I'm not a fan of using anything except moisturizer on my skin. Foundation and powder (aside from blush) is NOT part of my make up routine. However, I recently had a bad breakout that left funny dark spots and this foundation did a grey job of blending into my skin and covering up the dark spots. I'll definitely be keeping this handy for emergencies! A+
mimi m.
Concord, CA
I purchased this foundation a couple months ago and let me tell you for not so high end of makeup this stuff is great! The tube lasted a couple months which is awesome for using it everyday! It makes my skin look clear, fresh... it doesn't make my face itch , this is a first because every other foundation i have tried made my face itch. I will keep using this product I use the sand color. Please try this product!
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received this item in my UniVoxBox. I have really bad acne scars and normal foundation normally can't cover them without having to be heavily put on...which only causes more acne. I only had to put a thin layer of the foundation and a little went a very long way! It can begin to feel a little oily if you don't have any oil absorbing sheets on hand.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
This foundation is fantastic! A tiny bit of this whipped-textured foundation goes a long way, and the results are shine-free, matte but not flat, beautiful skin! This is one of two foundations I go to when it's really hot outside and I want my makeup to last all day, and it gets the job done! Great coverage, and that small tube will last you a long time!
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I received this foundation in my Uni Voxbox, but I had already purchased a tube! I found that this did not work at all when my skin was dry during the winter, but now that the weather is warmer and my skin is back to normal, I'm loving this as my "out the door" foundation. It blends really nicely with my fingers and gives a smooth finish that lasts a few hours, so long as you make sure to only use a small amount to avoid making it look too heavy. Very good for such a low price point!
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
I received Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Foundation in Light Ivory for free in an Influenster Vox Box. The foundation was a perfect fit for my oily, acne prone skin. The foundation comes out thick and goes on smooth. It does not dry out your skin, like some matte foundations do. This foundation leaves your skin feeling very soft and looking natural
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.