BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was hesitant to use this product because it is a mousse cream foundation but it makes my face flawless. I found it applies best with a buffing or stippling brush and then bouncing over it with a blender to make sure it's even. It's very long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Cearra S.
Cearra S.
I wore this to my nieces graduation, in 85+ degree weather. It didnt not come off until I removed it that night. My sister even looked at me and said "how are you not sweating"... I was.. But apparently this made it appear that i wasnt. The only thing i didnt like was I could definitley feel this on my face.. It was kind of heavy.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Review for: Other
I use Porcelain Ivory and I love this foundation. It doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face and sets kind of dryer on than other foundations that make my skin oily. It's also very easy to find and cheap! My favorite foundation! Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is horrible. If I can save any girl form buying it my work is done. Goes on creamy like a mousse ... a little bit goes a long way. But it creases SO bad during the day and it feels THICK like peanut butter. I would not recommend this. And the shades are not true to your skin.
Raven A.
Raven A.
Marshall, IL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This foundation was surprisingly really really great! I have to have full coverage, and this really does give it! (If applied with beauty blender) This is actually my favorite foundation right now.. the only thing that I dont like is that after wearing all day, the foundation looks porous or powdery even with setting spray. :(
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation keeps you matte all day first and foremost. But, the down side to this is that it does oxidize pretty badly and if you don't blend it fully it looks streaky. I wish the formula was a little better because the foundation itself keeps you matte and I love that. :(
Emily D.
Emily D.
Salem
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation and can not believe it was less than $5! It has great thick coverage, doesn't feel heavy at all. With really oily skin and it being summer, it still holds up better than most of the foundations I have. I will continue to buy in any shade I can make work!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this foundation in my Walmart beauty box! I fell in love with the foundation with just one use. My skin is dry right now and it did not show any of dry patches. It lasted on my skin the entire work day! I will definitely be purchasing this product as soon as possible!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Didn't match my skin tone at all and honestly I didn't like the product on my skin that much. It does look like mousse though but it was too yellow and dark for my shade and I picked the lightest (or closest can't remember which). Only use this if you can swatch it in store!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Duncan, SC
Absolutely love, love, love this product! Truly matte and lightweight. No setting powder needed. Blends super easy and builds up cover without feeling like a mask. Good staying power through the day and night. Also does not dry out my skin, and I have not had any problems with breakouts in the months of using this powder.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.