8 colors available

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, I think I have finally found a Matte foundation that I don't hate! And for $5 how could you ever hate it? The tube is small, and so you don't get a ton of product, but that's why I was more apt to try it on a whim. It says Matte but doesn't look cakey at all, even on my mega dry skin. Loved it.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mousse foundations kind of freak me out, but this product was alright. It is definitely full coverage, but I felt like it made me look oilier than other foundations I've used throughout the day. I always applied the Revlon Stay Matte powder foundation over top to set the liquid foundation, but even then the oiliness would still spill through. I don't hate this product, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
This foundation is my best kept secret. Friends always ask and assume I use high end foundation and seem shocked when I tell them the price! $5 for a full coverage foundation that is easy to blend and lasts LITERALLY all day. The range of shades is well rounded too. I typically wear shade 201, 203 and in summer 300. I have been a repeat buyer for 3 years and will stand by this product for as long as it's around.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The color does match and it was an interesting texture. I had a little difficulty blending this out so it looked nice. I found I had better luck with a damp beauty blender than with a brush. It does keep you matte for quite awhile I wasn't able to go the whole day without having to touch up but if I paired it with the Stay Matte primer I didn't have to touch up if I didn't want to it just looked a little dewy
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This foundation is a total no go for me. I thought I would love it for my oily skin. Unfortunately, I could not find a shade that really matched my fair/light neutral skin. Also, every time I tried it, it looked very cakey and mask like. As soon as my oils started to come through it looked like my face was made of wax. This happened no matter how much I used, applied with brush or sponge, with various setting powders, primers, etc. I gave up trying to make this one work for me.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really dislike this foundation. It's a mousse foundation, but it feels so heavy on the skin and definitely doesn't look natural (it's definitely full coverage). It does control oils to some extent, but I've found that this foundation has horrible staying power on my face. It cracks and rubs off and ends up looking really splotchy within about three or four hours. My skin isn't super oily either.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
I used this for the first time at my friends house becasue I had seen it before and I wanted to know how good it was. I ended up not liking it at all, it made me look cakey and it made my face look too pink. The only pro to this is that it does keep your face matte and looking matte you just look cakey up close. I would not recommend this to any of my friends but if you want to try it out go for it.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how thick it looks, but when it is used on the face it is smooth and soft, feels light and if it covers in a medium tone, although my complexion is fatty tends to last from 4 to 5 hours and is more than enough .I do not like the aroma, but really even being allergic I have not produced acne or other problems.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Not a huge fan of this foundation, not sure if i got a bad batch or what. I've heard things about this product saying it was light weight, not heavy at all, but for me.. I felt it on my skin, it just seemed to sit there and not blend very well. The color match was good, and the claim of staying matte was definitely true. Glad i tried it, but sadly, won't be repurchasing.
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this foundation! It's like a mousse instead of a liquid which I love , it makes it easier to blend and offers way more coverage for less product! You do have to let it dry for a little bit longer than regular foundation but other than that I love it! It stays on matte for most of my day, and continues to give me coverage through out the day, my face looks soft and even! Plus It's a great price!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.