BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kyra F.
Pooler, GA
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this because so many people rave about it, but it just did not work for me. No matter what I did, no matter how I applied it, it looked so cakey. I didn't like the finish, it felt kind of slick and silicone-y and definitely didn't keep me matte.
Cassie K.
Not a huge fan of this foundation, not sure if i got a bad batch or what. I've heard things about this product saying it was light weight, not heavy at all, but for me.. I felt it on my skin, it just seemed to sit there and not blend very well. The color match was good, and the claim of staying matte was definitely true. Glad i tried it, but sadly, won't be repurchasing.
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really wanted to like this product. It's has a great feel and smooth to put on. But for some odd reason it makes my skin crazy matte. I look like I don't produce any oil or sweat. But when I passed it along to a friend it looked amazing on them. I truly believe it's my skin that didn't make this product work.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this but would not recommend it for dry skin. Great for oily skin as it layers on cakey and will be visible on dry spots. Easier to apply with a wet/damp sponge. It was the first time purchasing it as it was relatively inexpensive, but my skin wont allow it
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Elizabeth S.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite foundations ever made. I have been using it for about a year now and love how it makes my face feel. I havent used any other brand for a long time now. I get less blemishes, my skin is less oily and it stays fresh all day, I love it.
Jackie B.
Punxsutawney, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well. It needs to be partnered with the concealer. I have a fair tone and combination skin and it gives me a natural look. I don't have to reapply it every hour. It works very well better then the alternatives and I would buy it again.
Adriana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finished look is great and amazing. I am giving it 4 stars since I had trouble trying to pick my skin color and I still have a difficult time when applying it to my face, other than that it is a great product and supper affordable. As a tip it is cheaper in Ulta than drugstores.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.