BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katellyn L.
Honestly for my skin this was aweful. It caked up so bad. The few times I got it to look somewhat ok, it ended up breaking up on my face leaving me a patchy mess. There are others around the same price range that work so much better.
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
I purchased this product and I wasn't as satisfied with it becuz i tried my shade and it was way lighter then my skin tone. So I decided to buy a darker one and it was he same thing. I was too satisfied with it although I noticed it had good coverage. But idk wht was wrong they were all too light to my skin tone which was weird.
Sarah C.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is a very very thick foundation. I had to mix it with a different foundation just a thin it out a little bit but it's great coverage and it's very matte. Our use it with my own skin and it worked fine although I feel like it was clogging my pores a little bit. So I just had to make sure I was cleaning my face good at night.
Jay P.
Riverside
Review for: 203 True Beige
Obsessed with this foundation! Has a mousse consistency, and leaves your face feeling very soft. Very light weight and it's a medium to full coverage. Works just as well, if not better than some high end matte foundations. This retails for about $6. That's insane! Amazing price for such a good quality product. Totally recommend!
Raven A.
Marshall, IL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This foundation was surprisingly really really great! I have to have full coverage, and this really does give it! (If applied with beauty blender) This is actually my favorite foundation right now.. the only thing that I dont like is that after wearing all day, the foundation looks porous or powdery even with setting spray. :(
Crystal J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I received a free sample of this in my Wal-Mart beauty box and I was not impressed. I have oily skin so anything that says matte I'll try. I really wanted to like this foundation because the price is pretty decent and you get alot in the tube from what I've seen in stores. When I put it on the coverage is definitely full so I liked that but it was so cakey on my face and it took a while to dry. By the end of the day my face was still oily so it didn't dry matte. I probably won't try this out again and wouldn't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because of price and full coverage.
This foundation has great coverage and is a great match to my skin. I use a small amount that ends up being light weight and lasts all day. It feels like it transform from a moose to a powder feel. I would recommend if you are looking for light coverage. I haven't tried it heavy. I never wore foundation before this, so I rated it as a 4 star product because I am still getting use to feeling a product on my entire face.
Austyn C.
Here's the deal. I got a sample of this product in the Wal Mart beauty box. Thought I'd give it a try. It looked amazing on my skin! BUT after only 4 or so hours it was completely gone around my nose and mouth. I recommend the L'Oréal Pro Matte if you are looking for a mattifying foundation. It is much more long wearing.
Taylor C.
Weaverville
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I loved the consistency of this foundation and I LOVED the coverage it gave. It made my skin look and feel very soft and it felt lightweight. Unfortunately I'm very pale, which sucks, so even the lightest shade didn't work with my complexion. I would say that's the only downfall with this foundation, the shade range.
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
Really really love this product. From formula to application to finish. It looks very matte and good when applied on skin without looking cakey. My skin is combination. It did though accentuate my dry patches around my chin and mouth area, but I guess that happens always with matte Foundations.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.