BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my go to foundations for the cooler months. It keeps my face matte, great oil control, has a full coverage, and actually has a color option that matches my skin tone. I do not recommend this product if you will be in really hot conditions. I live in a very very hot and humid area during the summer and it melts right off. A little bit of product does go a long way though, my tube has lasted me six months. It will make dry areas on your face look worse if you do not moisturizer regularly.
Alaina S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely love my stay matte foundation! It works best with a beauty sponge for application! It's a cheaper end foundation and easy to get at the drug store. Using the stay matte pressed powder over top of it makes it even better! Never have to apply twice a day. Always looks natural. Sometimes can be splotchy if not applied well.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
If you have oily skin and want a pretty full coverage foundation- definitely give the one a try. The coverage on this surprised me. It is pretty fantastic. It does have a matte finish like it claims. If you have dry skin, this will not be the foundation for you. It will cling to those dry patches and look pretty terrible which isn't really the foundations fault. The consistency is really thick which might feel a little heavier on your skin if you haven't tried a thick mousse like foundation before.
Ashley F.
Fort worth, TX
Okay so I just got this a few weeks ago I've only used it once because I'm not the type to get dolled up everyday but so far it's great! I absolutely love it!! Just try it for yourself :)
(Btw excuse my horrible veins in the second picture)
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
What an awesome product! Very pockety/wallet friendly at just about $5! A little bit goes a long way. Great coverage, buildable coverage. Make sure to blend very well (stippling brush or blending sponge work best). I noticed the rimmel foundations seem a bit "ashy" at first. Once blended the white cast disappears. More gray/white undertones rather than pink/yellow.
M F.
Wichita, KS
This foundation is okay. I have trouble getting it to dry down completely, even when I set it with a powder. It has good coverage and is quite thick. I have very oily skin and it does work slightly better than most foundations at keeping my skin matte. I would definitely use a primer with this and apply it lightly- a little goes a long way. I apply this with a damp sponge and unlike most foundations where you want to dab and press them into the skin, with this I had better results rubbing it in
Emily T.
Whiteville, NC
My sister had a bunch of samples of this foundation, and I needed to borrow some, so I took a sample packet. I love this stuff, and now I can't wait to go buy some! It blended really easily on my face and looked fantastic all night. It matched my skin tone really well, too. I have dry skin so I was a little worried, but I moisturized my face first and it was fine.
Katie C.
Long Beach, CA
I almost like this more than my Clinique Stay Matte foundation. It's not heavy if you apply carefully, doesn't cake (but drier skin would be advised to moisturize first), and stays pretty matte throughout the day. Oilier skin might need a little powder or a blot later on. I found the color perfect on me - I think the selection is pretty good for a drugstore product.
breann y.
Toledo , OH
You have to be light handed with this product but it's actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. It's a pretty heavy product and if you're not careful it can look cakey but if you apply a little at a time and find your right coverage it'll look nice! The only thing I don't like is it seems to sink into your pores making them showcase more than id like.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm in love with this new foundation! The lightweight-shine-free-formula goes on smooth. The color blends perfect with my natural skin tone and has great all day coverage. My pores are virtually invisible! Shine has met it's matte! Thanks Influenster for allowing me to try Stay Matte before it hit the stores. Kudos, Rimmel London! Cheers to a fabulous product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.