4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I received this foundation in one of my first VoxBoxes and was skeptical, having never used Rimmel products before. This foundation provides great coverage, doesn't leave my face feeling cakey & has a great price. I know also purchase their foundation powder as well.
Sister used this foundation cause she has a really problematic skin, so she can't used a foundation too oil cause she looks like a clown one hour later, so if you have a oily skin this is your perfect product, I buy this product cause you can see the different on your skin
MY EVERYDAY FOUNDATION. I have VERY oily and sensitive skin. This ks a mousse, so it is very thick and not liquid. I apply with a brush. It can be more full coverage also, but I only need medium coverage. It stays on all day! Helps reduce shine and they colors are great. Also, this product is very cheap. I LOVE IT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
I was excited to try this because so many people rave about it, but it just did not work for me. No matter what I did, no matter how I applied it, it looked so cakey. I didn't like the finish, it felt kind of slick and silicone-y and definitely didn't keep me matte.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really wanted to like this product. It's has a great feel and smooth to put on. But for some odd reason it makes my skin crazy matte. I look like I don't produce any oil or sweat. But when I passed it along to a friend it looked amazing on them. I truly believe it's my skin that didn't make this product work.
Tried this but would not recommend it for dry skin. Great for oily skin as it layers on cakey and will be visible on dry spots. Easier to apply with a wet/damp sponge. It was the first time purchasing it as it was relatively inexpensive, but my skin wont allow it
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos