8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation.  I am an oily mess and it does really help keep the oils at bay but it is not an all day lasting foundation.  After about 6 hours, it does break up pretty bad around my cheeks and nose.  The finish is beautiful, nice and matte.  I don't need to set it either.  I find it applies best with my fingers but maybe I just haven't found the right brush.  The shade range needs some expansion though because the closest shade to my skin tone is a little too pink for me.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color and coverage is great (I'm ridiculously pale that sometimes even the lightest shade is still a bit too dark) when applying it with a beauty blender, it didn't work out too well. It was very difficult to blend, once it was on my skin it wouldn't move which would be great later on but not when you're just trying to apply it to your face. Also it was too thick and it was a bit too matte for my taste as well. I will probably not buy this particular product again, I might try something else later on.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is just simply okay. Do not use this foundation if you have anything but oily skin, you will look super cakey. This foundation is so thick that if you use anything other than like a bean sized amount you will look super cakey. I will say however, it is the only foundation that actually keeps me matte throughout the day and I've tried dozens of foundations. I wouldn't recommend wearing this alone though, mix it with another foundation that's more liquid, so it doesn't cake your face.
cheyenne a.
cheyenne a.
Fairlee, VT
I have used just about 2 tubes of this. I love it, so much! It does last all day, which for me is so hard to find. It's not cakey and covers my acne so well. The price is unbeatable and I love how long the tube lasts me. I am usually a light shade, and this fit my exact skin color almost perfectly. I really think for a drug store product, this is such a great little find. I really recommend.
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
Galax, VA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
Hi guys McKayla here!! So Props To Rimmel for coming out with this product first off. Second I have to say that this foundation is great if you have oily skin or acne prone like I am then this is great for your skin type! I also love the fact that you can buy this foundation at Walmart for less than $5.00 It is a perfect buy and when it takes the pores away that you never wanted and never thought you would get when you were a kid but  then got them? Yeah, that`s what I thought haha!!
MEREDITH M.
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sand, 010 Light Porcelain
I was curious about this foundation because it was just under $5 at Wal-Mart compared to the foundation I normally get from Loreal for $12. I'm not too excited about the heaviness and texture of the mousse though, which I understood it would be light. I prefer to blend in my foundation with my skin with a stipple brush, but it did not blend very well and I hated being in public with it on. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your $5 on this - just buy your favorite, more expensive foundation.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I honestly like this foundation quite a bit. The formula is a lightweight mousse-y texture. As long as I set my face this foundation does give lasting results. It does have a powdery matte finish which is probably why some people think it looks cakey but I don't think it's terrible, if I have foundation on I kinda expect my skin to look like I have foundation on. Overall I'll probably repurchase, I enjoy using it on days I don't want to use my more expensive foundations.
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the matte finish of this foundation. The color matched my skin tone almost perfectly and it was decently priced. But what I didn't realize when purchasing was that it would better suit oily skin which I do not have (dry skin😩) so it really seemed to dry my face out even more. It is a thick texture but also very easy to spread. I do feel like this would be a great foundation during a bout of oiliness or acne but over all I probably won't use it again since my face is so dry.
Ashtyn G.
Ashtyn G.
Redding, CA
I had such high hopes for this, thought its work great with my oily skin. Well, it didn't. It ended up looking extremely blotchy and cakey only a few hours into my wear time. My the time I came home from my adventures it had separated so much, even with setting it. Good thing it didn't break the bank for the price point, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very lightweight and covers all of my blemishes. It goes on very smoothly! I am highly pleased with this product. I purchased this product from target for $8. Great buy!! The packaging is very appealing with great choice of colors! The color of the foundation I purchased matched perfectly with my skin tone!! I'm very happy!! Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.