BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Abigail B.
Westmont, Il
I received this product complimentary in the UniVoxBox, and let me tell you. AMAZING. I've actually never used Rimmel foundation before, and usually use only MAC or Benefit but I will definitely be buying this from now on. It feels amazing on my skin, it's lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage, and gives a super natural, flawless finish. Totally recommend.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I really like the coverage this foundation gives. except it seems to really cake on to dry patches of my face that I didn't even know we're there... I've even tried mixing it with primer and I put moisturizer on before. I like the way the foundation itself feels and if you blend it enough and correctly it's not super light weight. a really good product for the price you pay.
April S.
Minster, OH
I'm just not a foundation person to begin. I prefer tinted moisturizers. I have quite a few freckles and it just works better for my skin tone. This stuff does live up to what it claims though. You do get a nice matte finish. If you wear foundation regularly have need shine control or like the matte finish, I'd give it a go. I received this complimentary from Influenster to test.
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
Bailey F.
Bossier city, LA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The good: great pigment, great coverage, great price, GREAT staying power!
The not as good: can look very heavy, cakey, after a long day can settle under eyes. Also tends to have a drying effect if used every day and def magnifies any dryness already there.
Mine came in my voxbox too light in color, so I used it under my Anastasia kit highlight. It gives a GREAT base to build color on. Only negatives are above. Starts to look thick/cakey after a long day. I reach for it when I am going out for a long dinner& drinks, when I need my makeup to last for great pictures. Not so great for everyday
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I got a free sample of this a while back and happened to run across it the other day. I've been trying different foundations lately so I figured I'd give this one a whirl. I am actually pretty surprised by how well this works for a drugstore foundation. It really does a nice job of covering and the matte is just right. Not too matte that it looks cakey. The only downsides for me are that it is making my chin break out and I notice it oxidizes faster than higher end foundations. Good for a cheap alternative, though.
Deanne D.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love this matte foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this gives me full yet light weight coverage. I use with the matching primer and set with the matching powder,no touch ups needed throughout the day. I can see where this may not work for someone with dry skin,but I don't believe it is formulated for that. On a work day I have my makeup on at least 12 hours and it still looks great and receive compliments. I have tried many other drugstore and department store brands and never as pleased as I am with this. This is my first cosmetic review but I thought it was worthy.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this great foundation for free for testing purposes from Influenster! I must say it is great!! It leaves my skin looking flawless, natural looking, radiant, non oily looking, and gives it that great matte look! If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation, that will not make it noticeable that you have any make up on definitely buy it!! It is worth it!! :)
Alaina S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely love my stay matte foundation! It works best with a beauty sponge for application! It's a cheaper end foundation and easy to get at the drug store. Using the stay matte pressed powder over top of it makes it even better! Never have to apply twice a day. Always looks natural. Sometimes can be splotchy if not applied well.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.