BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I really like the coverage this foundation gives. except it seems to really cake on to dry patches of my face that I didn't even know we're there... I've even tried mixing it with primer and I put moisturizer on before. I like the way the foundation itself feels and if you blend it enough and correctly it's not super light weight. a really good product for the price you pay.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
Ever since I've heard about the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation, I've been looking high and low. I can't seem to find it in an stores in my area & I've been wanting to try it for quite some time. I suffer from very very oil skin and I'm looking for a foundation that will work for my skin oiliness. I love Rimmel products and I'm sure I would love this as well.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
I got a free sample of this a while back and happened to run across it the other day. I've been trying different foundations lately so I figured I'd give this one a whirl. I am actually pretty surprised by how well this works for a drugstore foundation. It really does a nice job of covering and the matte is just right. Not too matte that it looks cakey. The only downsides for me are that it is making my chin break out and I notice it oxidizes faster than higher end foundations. Good for a cheap alternative, though.
Cashea S.
I really liked testing out the Stay Matte foundation. I found the True Ivory to be a best match for my skin. When Influenster since it complementary for me to try, I was pretty excited to test it none the less. I give it an A. It doesn't make your face break out and it's not greasy or heavy feeling.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
Anaya L.
Newport News, VA
I loved the foundation! The best part for me was that it covered up all of my blemishes and never faded off. As a high-school girl,you always want something that you don't have to continue to "touch-up" and that is what I experienced with this product. Through out the school day and even 5 hours after, I looked just as great as I did that morning. Best foundation ever!
Alexxis E.
My all time favorite makeup product!! I absolutely love the coverage this gives my skin! I am left with a matte smooth finish that leaves me looking flawless! I wear the color sand in the summer and true beige in the winter. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a matte finish!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
As someone with very oily and acne prone skin, I really liked this foundation! It had a ton of coverage, and it stayed matte all day long (even without powder). It is very thick and mousse like, which means it can be time consuming to blend with your fingers. However, if you invest in a sponge or buffing brush it can make application way easier and flawless looking.
Deanne D.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love this matte foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this gives me full yet light weight coverage. I use with the matching primer and set with the matching powder,no touch ups needed throughout the day. I can see where this may not work for someone with dry skin,but I don't believe it is formulated for that. On a work day I have my makeup on at least 12 hours and it still looks great and receive compliments. I have tried many other drugstore and department store brands and never as pleased as I am with this. This is my first cosmetic review but I thought it was worthy.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I got this great foundation for free for testing purposes from Influenster! I must say it is great!! It leaves my skin looking flawless, natural looking, radiant, non oily looking, and gives it that great matte look! If you are looking for an inexpensive foundation, that will not make it noticeable that you have any make up on definitely buy it!! It is worth it!! :)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.