BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Aja B.
Bismarck, ND
I received this foundation complimentary of Influenster and I have to say I am very impressed. The color match was almost spot on, the packaging is cute and the coverage is great! It truly helped with my oily skin and stayed matte more than any other foundation I've tried lately. Only downside is the scent was a little strong for my sensitive skin so I broke out a little.
Taylor S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like this foundation.... But I don't love it. I have an oily t-zone and while I feel like I stay matte for at least 6 hours, it's a very heavy feeling foundation. Although my t-zone is oily, right above my eyebrows and a small patch on my left cheek. It stays very well in my oily areas but clings and shows those dry little patches. I feel like if you have oily skin, this is a great drugstore foundation. BUT IF YOU ARE DRY AT ALL, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT, I feel like you will absolutely haaaaaate this foundation.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This foundation is very thick when you put it on your face. I would recommend using a brush when this product. I have combo skin so I didn't really like the thickness when I applied it. I also didn't use a face primer before applying this foundation the first time I used it. The second time I used a face primer and it lasted longer on my face and tested well in the Texas heat.
CourtneyandBen T.
Williamson, WV
I love this foundation, it is AMAZING! I have very oily skin and mist foundation make it worst but this foundation makes my makeup amd face look great and you only need very little to cover your face unlike the other kind.
Giselle O.
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. What I love about it is the formula, its a small package but it lasts a lot because you don't need much. My skin stays matte all day but...I wish there were more shades. I currently own two shades and just blend them both to try and make it work out and still need to use more stuff to make it work with my skin tone.
Samantha M.
Oneida, NY
This product, I LOVE it. I bought this about a month or so ago because it was a good price and I just wanted to try it to see if it'd give you that airbush look. At first, I HATED it. It made my face so greasy but, than I realized it was because I wasn't using it right.
Now, I apply it on any blemishes and under my eyes and I feel so much better especially, as a college kid who never gets to sleep in :)
Jennifer B.
Clinton, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my new found love after reading about it on Paulas choice website and how it is best for my skin type. Since I've been using this my breakouts have decreased from my previous foundation, the coverage is amazing if your looking for full coverage that is not heavy feeling and it does not cling to dry spots. It instantly gives a matt finish that lasts all day and it makes my face look flawless even though I have sensitive acne prone skin with red spots that gets oily through the day but not with this one. The best!!!
Courtney M.
I really like the consistency of this primer! It's very mousse like as it says on the packaging. It also has very good coverage as well

The only thing I didn't like is that I bought this product in winter where I already have a little bit drier skin and it made it worse. I'm going to try out this product again in summer or spring so I can get a real feel for it! Would recommend
Kayla Q.
I am not sure if I just got a bad one, or if my skin just really didn't like this product. But my face got red and irritated after using this product. I gave it a few days and went to swatch it on my arm and the same thing happened. Personally this product just didn't work for me but I have heard that it works for a lot of people. Maybe one day I will give it another shot.
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally use higher end foundations with the exception or loreal true match which I'm obsessed with but I really have been looking for a tinted moisturizer. I think for the amount your spending its not bad quality. I have fair acne scars, dark under eyes and uneven skin tone with dry ptches. But I'm not ashamed and have been wanting something light coverage and this def will be something I will consider repurchasing. I only wish they had more color selection. I did receive this for review from #influenster
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.