8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good foundation for the price you're paying. It definitely goes on matte and has really nice coverage. I feel like it can get pretty heavy if you don't blend it in well. I also noticed it creases easily throughout the day, even though I used a powder to set it. This definitely keeps shine away longer than some other foundations I've tried, so that was a plus but I felt like when I wore this I didn't want to touch my face at all because I didn't want to mess up the foundation. Even though I was using a primer and setting powder I was still worried about it smudging. If you need to budget then give this a try definitely, otherwise there are definitely better options. :)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I bought this foundation on a whim, not expecting very much. It was cheap, and I needed a new foundation. The lightest shade is a great match for my super pale olive skintone. It's maybe a tiny bit on the warm side, but it's such a slight pinky tone, that it works. The formula is very thick, but a little goes a long way. It's better applied with a sponge. This doesn't cling to my dry patches, and it doesn't make me even more oily. It's full enough to cover uneven skin tone, light pigmentation, and acne, but not so full that everything disappears entirely, which I like. The finish is definitely matte. It's important to set it with a powder that works best for you, because I've noticed that some powders bring out dry patches, where the foundation did not. It does get a tiny bit cakey after a few hours.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've tried this foundation and i don't like it too much, i mean, i think it has its pros and cons, the foundation has high coverage , and it does control oils and shine, moreover, a point in favor on it is that isn't necessary use any powder because it is matte, although, the finish is weighed and it doesn't look nothing natural I'm a very huge fan of Rimmel London, that's why i decided to buy and try this foundation, but actually it didn't reach my expectations
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes baby yes.  This is inexpensive and works well for brown girls like myself.  Application matters though. It works best if applied with a brush with a stippling motion.  I applied on top of their primer, which is more like a lotion.  I feel like I get some oil production because their lotion is not silicone based.  It's great for the price, it wears well and feels extremely light.  You'd have no idea that this was so inexpensive. You can also apply with your fingers. Give this a try if you're wanting to pit it against more expensive brands.  I do not think that you will be disappointed.
Julia A.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so when I first tried it in the store I immediately was in love with the way it felt. I was just so lightweight but once I got home and put it in my face it just looked terrible. It creased in every little line and just so streaky. I have to go back over with my beauty blender to make it look decent. It just all around looks weird in my skin. It looks blotchy and cakey. You can see all of my pores. It also makes my face look super dry for some reason. It doesn't cover anything that well either. I have oily acne prone skin. It makes my under eye area look like 50 years old when I'm 23. I just do not recommend this foundation.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the coverage this product gives. It gives you a complete full coverage look, and it's such a low price! A little goes a long way with this stuff! The only thing that I didn't like, was how thick the foundation was. It defiantly feels like you're wearing a thick mask of makeup on your face. However, that won't keep me from repurchasing it, because overall, I loved the outcome the foundation gave me.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Bennington
This is so beautiful! I can't believe such a light fluffy foundation is at the drugstore. It covers nicely, and blends well. I have used both a beauty blender and brush, and both were successful. After wearing this all day, I checked my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at it's staying power. A definite recommendation. (Note, I have combination skin, mild sun damage, early signs of aging.)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so disappointed with this foundation. I have loved everything else I've used from Rimmel London, but this product was a big nope for me. It didn't blend well at all. I used a sponge and a brush to apply it. Neither technique helped. It seemed to take forever to dry and even when it did, it felt sticky all day. It also oxidized on my face shortly after applying and going about my day. All in all, I would not recommend.  If you're looking for a Rimmel London foundation, I would suggest going with the Match Perfection instead. I use it and it works great!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have trouble finding a good foundation for my skin. My skin gets pretty oily so I decided to try this one since it boasts a "matte finish". However, I was not pleased with the results. I applied a thin layer on my skin but it was still too thick. It looked caked on and quickly "melted" during the day. While it was a matte finish, it made my skin look dull. Overall, I was not pleased with this product.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: high coverage, natural-matte finish
Cons- oily, thick, looks like you're wearing makeup

This foundation was very disappointing. It has a very thick texture. It's not "mousse-y" like it states. A mousse foundation would be airy, this foundation is a thick creamy-liquid consistency. Once blended out, it has high coverage, but it sticks to dry spots and oxidizes slightly. Over the span of a couple hours, it gets super oily and separates and looks nasty. I would only recommend this if you have normal skin and need a high coverage for a short amount of time (1-4 hours)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.