BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Vee T.
Vee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. Sometimes it looks great, other times it looks absolutely horrendous. I don't know if it's my skin or the foundation. I feel like I prep my skin the same way and you sometimes can see my pores. It'll cling on to the smallest dry patch and make your skin look so bad. I would pass on this if you have any dry skin at all.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Collins, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good make up with great coverage to start out with but doesn't last more than 2-3hrs before reapplying is needed. If you don't mind keep a check on your make up all day then this one is perfect but if your like me and don't have the time to then this one isn't for you most specially if you work outdoors or in humid or warm temp
Dany S.
Dany S.
Bought these at Walgreens, they were on sale for about 1.80. I figured I'd try it since I had oily skin.

Pros:
Good coverage.

Cons:
Very cakey & thick.
Made my face very oily during warm weather.

Overall, I just felt like my face could not breathe at all.
Katellyn L.
Katellyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly for my skin this was aweful. It caked up so bad. The few times I got it to look somewhat ok, it ended up breaking up on my face leaving me a patchy mess. There are others around the same price range that work so much better.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh I seriously love this foundation so much! I had a sample and was skeptical to try it but I am so glad I did! The color was spot on and the coverage is absolutely amazing! I think I used too much so it looked a tad cakey but it is great for oily skin and you certainly don't need very much for all over coverage! Very happy!
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
Lincoln, NE
I don't wear foundation often but after finding this, I've used it daily. I really like how light it feels on my face. I have a rather even skin tone, and really just use it to blend my concealer and give a polished even look. It may not be heavy enough for some, but for those like me, it adds a great light balanced touch.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is a very very thick foundation. I had to mix it with a different foundation just a thin it out a little bit but it's great coverage and it's very matte. Our use it with my own skin and it worked fine although I feel like it was clogging my pores a little bit. So I just had to make sure I was cleaning my face good at night.
Arely J.
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product and I wasn't as satisfied with it becuz i tried my shade and it was way lighter then my skin tone. So I decided to buy a darker one and it was he same thing. I was too satisfied with it although I noticed it had good coverage. But idk wht was wrong they were all too light to my skin tone which was weird.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Here's the deal. I got a sample of this product in the Wal Mart beauty box. Thought I'd give it a try. It looked amazing on my skin! BUT after only 4 or so hours it was completely gone around my nose and mouth. I recommend the L'Oréal Pro Matte if you are looking for a mattifying foundation. It is much more long wearing.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is extremely full coverage and very matte. I bought it a few years ago in the wrong shade, it was very pale and more yellow toned. It is a little more heavy which is something I dont mind. You dont need a powder for it or anything. I would not recommend this to people who have dry skin. This is best for oily and acne prone skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.