8 colors available

Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The color does match and it was an interesting texture. I had a little difficulty blending this out so it looked nice. I found I had better luck with a damp beauty blender than with a brush. It does keep you matte for quite awhile I wasn't able to go the whole day without having to touch up but if I paired it with the Stay Matte primer I didn't have to touch up if I didn't want to it just looked a little dewy
Erin H.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This foundation is a total no go for me. I thought I would love it for my oily skin. Unfortunately, I could not find a shade that really matched my fair/light neutral skin. Also, every time I tried it, it looked very cakey and mask like. As soon as my oils started to come through it looked like my face was made of wax. This happened no matter how much I used, applied with brush or sponge, with various setting powders, primers, etc. I gave up trying to make this one work for me.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really dislike this foundation. It's a mousse foundation, but it feels so heavy on the skin and definitely doesn't look natural (it's definitely full coverage). It does control oils to some extent, but I've found that this foundation has horrible staying power on my face. It cracks and rubs off and ends up looking really splotchy within about three or four hours. My skin isn't super oily either.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
I used this for the first time at my friends house becasue I had seen it before and I wanted to know how good it was. I ended up not liking it at all, it made me look cakey and it made my face look too pink. The only pro to this is that it does keep your face matte and looking matte you just look cakey up close. I would not recommend this to any of my friends but if you want to try it out go for it.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how thick it looks, but when it is used on the face it is smooth and soft, feels light and if it covers in a medium tone, although my complexion is fatty tends to last from 4 to 5 hours and is more than enough .I do not like the aroma, but really even being allergic I have not produced acne or other problems.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Not a huge fan of this foundation, not sure if i got a bad batch or what. I've heard things about this product saying it was light weight, not heavy at all, but for me.. I felt it on my skin, it just seemed to sit there and not blend very well. The color match was good, and the claim of staying matte was definitely true. Glad i tried it, but sadly, won't be repurchasing.
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this foundation! It's like a mousse instead of a liquid which I love , it makes it easier to blend and offers way more coverage for less product! You do have to let it dry for a little bit longer than regular foundation but other than that I love it! It stays on matte for most of my day, and continues to give me coverage through out the day, my face looks soft and even! Plus It's a great price!
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very pale skin and it has taken me YEARS to find a foundation that matches my skin tone and actually looks good! This product has easily become a favorite of mine and I think I'll be using it for a long time! I do have dry skin quite a lot, and this tends to be an issue with that, but as long as I moisturize and don't skip out on exfoliating, it's perfectly fine!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily combo skin leaning toward more oily in the summer so I figured I'd give this a try, NO! I put this on and it looked so cakey and thick, I've applied it with a brush and damp sponge, it took forever to set and as soon as it did I got creases and wrinkles around my mouth, foundation has never done that to me ever. I felt like I dipped my face it something it was so heavy on the skin I couldn't wait to take it off!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was in between foundations and needed something until I decided which to choose. I picked this up because of the reviews for oily skin. I am not a fan. It starts off nicely, goes on smooth and blends out very well. After hour 2 it was separating on my t-zone and melting off my face. I tried it with different primers, powders or no powders. Nothing seemed to work. Definitely a waste for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.