• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Aiyana B.
Okay. So I'm constantly in search of a foundation that has high coverage because I like to mask my freckles especially for photos and I had been using the Mac Studio Fix which was great, but I love this! I don't need to use powder after applying it, and it stays all day! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I couldn't be more glad that they sent it to me! Thank you Influenster!
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
It was a little bit hard to know what shade to get because you can't see it through the packaging, which I don't like. When I first put the foundation on it blended out really well and looked beautiful on my skin. It simply just is not long wearing on my oily skin. There was quite a bit of separation on my nose and T-zone. If you are really oily I would not suggest this foundation for you.
Eilish F.
I've never had the best of luck with Rimmel foundations, either they were too yellow (pale princess with cool tones) or too dark. I swatched this and it was a match. I love it, but I think it's because I have oily skin. I liked that it was under six dollars. I don't need to set this and the only bad thing was it clings to all my dry patches, which I have a lot due to the winter season.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Coverage is beautiful, the product is not much of a hassle to apply (Hands work best), it does what it says. But for me my skin needs to be on good behavior. It is beautiful when is at its best because it does cling to dry patches so a good moisturizer is a must. But I do love it overall it makes me be on top of my skin overall
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
I was skeptical about using this product, but I had a coupon that was buy a box of tampons and get this makeup for free. Honestly it does a great job with my oily skin and I have search far and low for one. This will probably become my new foundation. The only this I dislike about it is that it is kinda thick or heavy. A lot goes along ways. Overall though it is a great product!!
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's a full coverage, matte finish, long wearing, and affordable. There's a few cons with this foundation and those are the color selection. There's not a lot of darker colors, and second if you try to apply a second layer you're going to look very cakey so only one layer and preferable with a sponge because it makes it look more natural.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is my FAVORITE foundation! The coverage is awesome and you barely need that much product. It goes a long way. I apply it with a flat brush and it goes on smoothly. The only con is that while you are blending it dries really quickly (but I guess that is because it is for oily skin and isn't supposed to shine). You can't beat the price either--$4!
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Smoothes out my imperfections and hides my acne scars and redness. Its awesome when I first put it on, but I usually have to reapply powder a few times because I have combination oily/dry skin, and this adds to the oily part a bit ; but other than that, I love it! I have terrible scars and dips in my face from old acne and this covers it all, all by itself and a little powder. (:
Ana cristina g.
Miami, Florida
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is not settled. It is dense
It is not difficult to spread, because in contact with the skin of the face changes its consistency and can spread well. Media coverage is quite good. The only against that I see is that in the drier areas marked as pelts, which means, keep well hydrated whole face before use. No doubt is a good product and excellent investment. love it ❤😍
Amy F.
Tualatin, OR
I have combination skin, so this product didn't work perfectly for me. If I were oily all over, it would be my new favorite, but during winter months it's a no go. On the parts of my skin that are more oily it looked amazing and had decent staying power, but highlighted my dry patches. I'm excited to try this again in the summer! For now I'll use it to keep my T-Zone shine free :)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.