BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
Considering I paid $5 for this, It's a good foundation.. But putting the price aside, this does make my face matte. It's very thick and I've noticed that if I put on a little too much, I look cakey. A little goes a long way for me. As far as coverage goes, I'd say this is pretty full coverage. I'd say if you're on a budget and want to really get your money's worth, try this one out
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is my FAVORITE foundation! The coverage is awesome and you barely need that much product. It goes a long way. I apply it with a flat brush and it goes on smoothly. The only con is that while you are blending it dries really quickly (but I guess that is because it is for oily skin and isn't supposed to shine). You can't beat the price either--$4!
Ana cristina g.
Miami, Florida
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is not settled. It is dense
It is not difficult to spread, because in contact with the skin of the face changes its consistency and can spread well. Media coverage is quite good. The only against that I see is that in the drier areas marked as pelts, which means, keep well hydrated whole face before use. No doubt is a good product and excellent investment. love it ❤😍
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. Coverage is beautiful, the product is not much of a hassle to apply (Hands work best), it does what it says. But for me my skin needs to be on good behavior. It is beautiful when is at its best because it does cling to dry patches so a good moisturizer is a must. But I do love it overall it makes me be on top of my skin overall
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's a full coverage, matte finish, long wearing, and affordable. There's a few cons with this foundation and those are the color selection. There's not a lot of darker colors, and second if you try to apply a second layer you're going to look very cakey so only one layer and preferable with a sponge because it makes it look more natural.
Tayler D.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am constantly breaking out around my chin. (not BAD break outs, just a few small bumps that can be noticeable, so no, I'm not crater faced) This makeup did really well at covering the bumps and making my entire face one tone! I really like the texture, and the fact that it stays on for a long time! I don't see any shine, either, which is awesome!
Laura B.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I bought this because I was looking for a truly matte foundation. I had heard good things about this drugstore foundation. I did not have the highest hopes but I figured the risk was low due to the cost. I like the consistency of this makeup but the color selection is limited. It looked cakey on me and the color was off. I may try mixing it with another foundation and giving it another try.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Smoothes out my imperfections and hides my acne scars and redness. Its awesome when I first put it on, but I usually have to reapply powder a few times because I have combination oily/dry skin, and this adds to the oily part a bit ; but other than that, I love it! I have terrible scars and dips in my face from old acne and this covers it all, all by itself and a little powder. (:
Kelli W.
I absolutely love Rimel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation..it goes on silky smooth, and leave you with a full coverage, matte finish..it is very lightweight, but the coverage is amazing!!! Also has a shine control feature for all the oily skin people out there like myself! This stuff is amazing!!
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.