8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Mary H.
Mary H.
West Sacramento, CA
This is a great drug store foundation. I have purchased this about 4 months ago, i have used it ever since. The color selection isn't really broad but you can still work with it. The consistency of this product is pretty thick. I use this on the go and on a daily basis for school. It is defiantly a repurchase. It covers blemishes, redness, acne scares and leaves the skin looking great.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Conroe, TX
This foundation is great for days when my skin is feeling oily or I know I'm going to need the (long-wear) coverage to keep up all day. I actually mix a lighter shade with a darker because I couldn't settle for just one. It didn't fit me just right! It's not overpriced, and doesn't take a lot. It's just thick enough to go on and stay on!
Charley F.
Charley F.
This product is extremely versatile, affordable and comes in many shades. It provides a matte finish. I have mixed it with liquid foundations to help build the product and I've used it as a base before applying a liquid foundation. The product blends well with brushes, but blends best with a beauty blender. The only negative comment I could say about the product is that it typically does not stay perfectly the whole day even with setting spray. Overall this is a great drugstore makeup product that lasts a long time and is affordable.
Maddison F.
Maddison F.
Horton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foundation product for everyday wear. Using a little bit goes a long ways. This product is a full coverage foundation and has a very light feeling on the skin. I have redness, uneven skin tones, and dark spots on my face and this foundation helps to even those out to create a flawless finish.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love this foundation so much, it probably is my favorite so far. I love anything matte, and this is definitely a matte foundation! Not only that but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a long time. I personally love the way it makes my face feel, it's a mousse so it just feels so smooth. The only problem is there isn't many shades to choose from, so you're very limited.
Emily s.
Emily s.
This is the foundation I am currently using. I haven't found a good foundation that covers as well as this one does. It's the perfect consistency for covering breakouts or blemishes. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the darkest color they make isn't dark enough for my skin so I have to mix it with a matte bronzer. But if you're not very tan then it would work great!!
Harley R.
Harley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not going to lie, I kinda wanted to dislike this product and have something negative to say, but honestly it is amazing. I have been committed to my Too Faced foundation for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I will sneak a few other foundations to try. This stuff is amazing. 6 hours into having this on my face, and it hasn't moved, shown shine, or anything. It is amazing. especially for $4. I would recommend this to anyone, honestly. I wear nude in Too Faced, buy True Ivory matched my skin perfectly.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Tyrone, PA
I have been using this product for almost a year and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. Just don't use too much when using it. When you use too much, it makes your face feel heavy and the results aren't as nice. Plus you would just be wasting it if you put too much on. You just need a little to get the results you're looking for.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a medium coverage foundation that is also buildable if you need more coverage. It's great for oily skin that you want to mattify. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. I use a Beauty Blender or Duo Fiber Stippling Brush to buff it out and blend it in. The only reason why it lost one star is that it didn't stand up the summer humidity so by 5 hours in I was oily again which isn't bad as I always pack a powder foundation to help with my oilyness.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Glendale, Arizona
I just started using this and so far I really like this. I'm adjusting to my oily skin for the summer. At the moment my skin is combination and It is still working fine. I use a hydrating primer and moisturizer and even with this on top, it's still pretty matte. I also use the stay matte powder with it. It lasts all day. I did not get oily until about 8 hours later and that works for me! So far so good with this product. I do recommend 👍
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.