BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Christina A.
Christina A.
Skokie, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is terrible. It is too cakey on the face it empathizes pores and texture. Terrible shade selection. It was hard to apply with a brush or beauty sponge because it would dry to quickly and was heard to blend. I love Rimmel as a brand but this product was a no go for me. I also remember it oxidizing on me pretty badly.I wouldn't recommend this product to any one
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually stick to my high end brands however when i saw the coverage of this on my hand i had to try it. Yes the coverage is awesome especially for a drug store brand and i feel myself still grabbing this one once in a while over my kvd which is my first choice. Overall i recommend it for anyone who wants to save a few bucks because it is worth every penny in my opinion.
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I love this foundation for drug store it's amazing it's so moisturizing and lightweight and it Blends in to the skin amazing and gives amazing coverage to all my imperfections and dark circles and my face ends up looking flawless all at the same time and it's actually very comfortable to wear even during the summertime doesn't even feel like you're wearing any makeup
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I used this a long time ago, when it first came out, and love it at first. It made my oily face very matte and controlled the shine. It was perfect...until about 3 days later. The skin around my lips and in the bridge of my nose started peeling. This formula is way too drying and I had to stop using it. So unless Rimmel has changed their formula, this is a no for me.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Probably the best bargain matte foundation I've ever tried! It also stays on for a ridiculous amount of time - about 6 hours (and I go to the gym with this on, so it goes through a super intense sweat session!) It does fill in dry skin though, so either get an excellent moisturizer/primer (I've tried a lot and they do not work) or just only apply this in oily areas.
Emma S.
Emma S.
This foundation works well for those who have oily skin . The foundation has a smooth creamy texture and glides on well. It also blends nicely and can be built up. A small amount can go a long way. This foundation not only is reasonably priced and available in more than one place,but, is also available in a variety of shades and tones that can best suit your skin.
breann y.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to be light handed with this product but it's actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. It's a pretty heavy product and if you're not careful it can look cakey but if you apply a little at a time and find your right coverage it'll look nice! The only thing I don't like is it seems to sink into your pores making them showcase more than id like.
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I was pretty excited to try this foundation since I heard so much about it on YouTube. So one day I decided to pick it up and I'm satisfied with it. It's definitely a matte finish and I really like that. I think the coverage is medium but can build up. And I like the consistency. Definitely a foundation I recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pick this up thinking that I would really like it because I really like the stay matte powder. But boy was I wrong, this foundation almost immediately settled in to my pores and barely lasted till lunch. Also all the colors run very pink and so that they weren't a great match for me. I do like the consistency but this is a definite not repurchase for me.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This foundation is definitely worth your money.The texture is really nice. When it is on your face it doesn't feel sticky and it feels very lightweight. The only cons are that you do need to set this with powder and after a while the foundation does get a bit shiny. Over all I think that this is a good foundation to wear in somewhat long amounts of time.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.