BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was in between foundations and needed something until I decided which to choose. I picked this up because of the reviews for oily skin. I am not a fan. It starts off nicely, goes on smooth and blends out very well. After hour 2 it was separating on my t-zone and melting off my face. I tried it with different primers, powders or no powders. Nothing seemed to work. Definitely a waste for me.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Mount Gilead , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the coloring and I also like the texture of this. I use oval brushes which allows it to easily blend. However I always feel like I need to use primer or my face dries out and primer can get expensive if you use it everyday. I also think it comes off on my clothes easily
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Pine Island, MN
I would say that this product is a full coverage foundation, however, if you are on the dryer side for skin this may not be for you. If you are normal to oily skin then this may work better. As far as the finish goes I would say it is very Matt and doesn't look too shiny or dewy at all. So considering the fact That I am normal to oily skin this product for me derserves a 4 star rating.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This is my current foundation. It is very light and easy to apply and very matte. If you have dry skin like me you definitely need to make sure your face is moisturized. If you have dry patches avoid putting this product over it. It will bring it out a lot!!! I don't really have to use a setting powder or concealer with this foundation, it covers well. And a little goes a long way.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This was a very full coverage foundation, and definitely needs setting. It is very creamy when applying, so you don't need a lot. It can come across as a bit cakey, and would probably be better worn in the winter months when its not to hot. I would recommend other full coverage foundations. It just wasn't the easiest to use and didn't have the best finish once applied to the face.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 010 Light Porcelain
This is one of my favorite "drugstore" foundations on the market right now. Its full coverage to cover up blemishes and skin imperfections, and its great for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who had really sensitive and dry skin.  However I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a full coverage, matte, and cheap "drug store" foundation.
Gladis G.
Gladis G.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
So if you guys where thinking of getting this , this is my opinion I will leave it here for the ones in need , In my opinion I didnt like this foundation very much I tried to give it a try but I like that no foundation look and this gave me a very patchy dry finish which I am oily so wasn't expecting that but this foundation as soon as u apply it starts to crease so much it's just a no no for me
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I purchased this Foundation because I love a full coverage matte foundation. I absolutely love this foundation but found it a little too heavy for some occasions. This is a great foundation for a busy day, or a time when you're going to be taking pictures. I don't recommend this foundation for a more casual day, or a day where you'll be spending a lot of time outside because it is a tad heavy. Overall the coverage and consistency is great.
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Very nice texture, but the shade selection is TERRIBLE! I have very pale skin, but the lightest shade is so pink that I couldn't even test it over a full day because there was no way I was going to be seen in public looking like Miss Piggy. Seriously. It is THAT pink. The next shade is less pink, but way too dark for my pale, neutral skin. I am very disappointed.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This product stays with what is proclaims! It's very good coverage and it is very thick. The only problems for me was the color variety and that it was hard to apply without having to put so much because of how my beauty blender took off. It also oxidizes for me a little and made me look orange. I didn't like the thickness and formula so I wouldn't buy it again but it's good for those looking. For a thick foundation with good coverage
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.