BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Eilish F.
I've never had the best of luck with Rimmel foundations, either they were too yellow (pale princess with cool tones) or too dark. I swatched this and it was a match. I love it, but I think it's because I have oily skin. I liked that it was under six dollars. I don't need to set this and the only bad thing was it clings to all my dry patches, which I have a lot due to the winter season.
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
My first impression of this product was not good. I thought it was so to thick and drying for my skin, it left a cakey look to my face. After using it several times tho I have grown to love it. It gives pretty good coverage and has a good color selection. The thing I will say is make sure and moisturize before applying. Also found that fingers or a beauty blender gives the best application.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
It was a little bit hard to know what shade to get because you can't see it through the packaging, which I don't like. When I first put the foundation on it blended out really well and looked beautiful on my skin. It simply just is not long wearing on my oily skin. There was quite a bit of separation on my nose and T-zone. If you are really oily I would not suggest this foundation for you.
Dakotah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love my Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation! It has enough coverage so that I also conceals imperfections, getting rid of my need for a concealer, as well as somehow still feeling very light on the face. It hasn't made me break out and it lasts throughout the entire day which is a great plus! I would definitely recommend this item to a friends and I already have! The price is great and beats a lot of high end foundations I've used in the past
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. First of all, I am not a foundation wearer, except for when I am trying to look extra special for family pictures or a GNO because I hate how most foundations feel so heavy on my face. The formula is very light and doesn't feel like it is weighing my face down. I decided to wear it for family pictures this past week, and not only did it look awesome, but it lasted all day in the hot Texas wind and didn't melt off my face like other foundations have. I definitely give this foundation an A+ and will be purchasing again in the future.
Adrianna F.
Higganum, CT
I've always had a tough time finding foundation that works for me. My skin is uneven and just not cooperative. I was hesitant about this one because on top of having funny skin, my skin (especially my face) is super sensitive. Surprise, again! This is wonderful - it mattifies my skin, and the color matches my skin enough to perfect it. It fills in pores, bumps, holes, whatever, and STAYS. I used this for the first time on my long class day - nonstop class from 9:30-4:30, and it held up the entire time. Another win from Influenster!
Aiyana B.
Okay. So I'm constantly in search of a foundation that has high coverage because I like to mask my freckles especially for photos and I had been using the Mac Studio Fix which was great, but I love this! I don't need to use powder after applying it, and it stays all day! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I couldn't be more glad that they sent it to me! Thank you Influenster!
Emmi K.
I was very excited to try this because it's hard to find a matte foundation that comes in shades with pink undertones. While applying it I was happy with how well it matched my skintone, but when it dried my skin looked cakey, dull and very dry. It settled into every little crease it could find whenever I moved my face. My skin looked like it belonged to someone fifteen years older.
Kelli W.
I absolutely love Rimel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation..it goes on silky smooth, and leave you with a full coverage, matte finish..it is very lightweight, but the coverage is amazing!!! Also has a shine control feature for all the oily skin people out there like myself! This stuff is amazing!!
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
I was skeptical about using this product, but I had a coupon that was buy a box of tampons and get this makeup for free. Honestly it does a great job with my oily skin and I have search far and low for one. This will probably become my new foundation. The only this I dislike about it is that it is kinda thick or heavy. A lot goes along ways. Overall though it is a great product!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.