8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Anna A.
Anna A.
Paint Lick, KY
I picked up this foundation from Kroger when I ran out of my Mac Studio Fix foundation and needed something to suffice for the time being. I was impressed by the price of this product for what all it says it is and will accomplish. Overall, a great drugstore foundation. It is a thicker formula, so it is easy to build up if you are looking to cover acne or blemishes. It can look a little bit cakey though, so watch out. It does remain matte through out the day, although I did set it with a powder foundation. Overall though, great foundation for the price, great coverage and pigmentation.
Fatima  G.
Fatima G.
Torrance, CA
I love using this foundation when I know I'm going to be running errands. It is very thick and I thought it was going to feel heavy but it is light, applies very well and it also has good coverage. I have a combination of skin and I tend to get sweaty and oily when I'm up and down but this foundation keeps me from looking oily. I highly recommend this to those ladies who have the same problem. I also recommend to moisturize your face before or after using it because I noticed it was making my face dry from my chin and forehead. Other than that I feel like this is a good product.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily combination skin. I also love trying new foundations but I have always stayed away from ones that are mattifying. The reason for this is that they generally show and and all imperfections more. They usually are blotchy and hard to apply. Not this mattifying foundation. It went on smooth and looked flawless for hours! I didn't use a powder and my skin was still shine free after 9 hours of wearing it! I highly recommend this product. It has great coverage yet still looks natural. The only downfall is I feel like you don't get much product in the package.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Las Vegas, NV
The texture is a bit odd, but I love this foundation! It has great coverage. The trick, I've noticed, is to mix it a bit with your brush on your hand or in between your fingers, for it to gain that moussey/lighter consistency.. it's great for oily skin, or if you're like me and sweat a lot throughout the day. It stays pretty matte. Although I use a setting powder, you don't necessarily need one after applying this foundation because it is matte. I was able to match my color well, but if you're having problems, just try a little bit at the store! :b
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The
best base. I had the opportunity to try some bases but none I finished
convincing some I did not cover enough and others left the face greasy.
But when I got to this base, I finished. It
is a base of a high coverage is mousse type, easy to apply and does not
accent on all facial expression lines is long lasting, so if you go out
in the morning and get home at night will continue to base. The
most important thing for me its matte effect for me is important
because I am not worried every time if my face became fat. Especially I
apply myself with fingers never try to apply with a sponge. I
do not feel that it should be applied with brushes by the type of
consistency of the base. It diffuses very subtly and leaves the
porcelain skin. But as not everything is good. I
do not give the 5 stars because the darkest tone they gave me was the
300 ARENA and this is a lighter shade than my skin if I have to merge
with another darker base. I think they have a tone plus the number 400, but they never got the times I look for
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Unfortunately I should have stuck with my gut, and realized that this would not be good for dry skin! I saw so many good reviews though and tried it! I could not believe how bad this looked, I had to take it off. My face was exfoliated, moisturized, and primed and I still could not make it work. This made me look like I had snake skin! I gave this three stars because I feel like people with oily skin will probably love this, it still felt great on the skin despite the appearance on my face! If you're oily give it a go, if you're dry stay clear!
Shelbie K.
Shelbie K.
Well I went out on a limb and bought drug store foundation because I ran out of daily user (Younique) and I didn't want to use my weekend foundation (IT cosmetics). I didn't want to get anything crazy expensive at the drug store being that it was just to get my By until the next shipment came in with my foundation. I have used Rommel London primer before and was happy with it.
Long story short. I found that the coloring on the outside of the package was very easy to throw me off. I usually like to do a test swatch on my arm and I did and I thought it was a little light but who wouldn't want to be lighter with a little bronzer vs. being way to dark. So I went with the lightest one they had (Light Porcelain) as I am always the lightest or second lightest in Foundation. I search this one I bought and the second lightest and I found that it was dramatically darker. Wasn't impressed.
I bought this just because I've never tried their foundation before. Why not right?
WORST FOUNDATION EVER.
Great creamy texture would surely make anyone think this is going to be a wonderful product. WRONG.
It doesn't look good when on at all. Very splotchy. I've tried different amounts of foundation a million times about now. Doesn't cover any of my redness. I am practically just putting useless material on my face. Doesn't blend. Doesn't hold up well. Doesn't go on well at all either.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia
I got a free sample of this a while back and happened to run across it the other day. I've been trying different foundations lately so I figured I'd give this one a whirl. I am actually pretty surprised by how well this works for a drugstore foundation. It really does a nice job of covering and the matte is just right. Not too matte that it looks cakey. The only downsides for me are that it is making my chin break out and I notice it oxidizes faster than higher end foundations. Good for a cheap alternative, though.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
If you wanna look like you're fresh out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show... be my guest and purchase this. Otherwise... if you're in the makeup aisle, STEER CLEAR OF THIS.

I have combination skin and this was HORRIBLE. It claims to be moussey... ha. This is like opening a can of refried beans and slathering it all over your face.

I wanted to love this product because Rimmel has quite a few knock your socks off products but this one was a flop.

I tried a damp beauty blender, a knockoff damp beauty blender, and 3 different flat top kabuki brushes. All tools I swear by and are my tried and true. Not a single one could make this work. It picks up on every dry patch. It sinks down into pores and makes them look like craters... and my lanta let's not mention that you age about 30 years wearing this. It takes fine lines and makes them look like the Grand Canyon was picked up from Arizona and dropped directly on your face.

My suggestion: hard pass, fam. You can get much better foundation for the same price or a dollar or so more.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
This is the first one star review I've given..But this is by far one of the worst foundations I've tried. It may just be my skin but it was awful. The color looked orange quickly after applying, it didn't blend well and it was super thick and terrible. I'm a freelance makeup artist so I try to keep an open mind and try new things but this one will never touch my face again. Usually I really like Rimmel products. If you are looking for a good drugstore foundation, I highly suggest Revlon colorstay.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.