8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Heather H.
Heather H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have trouble finding a good foundation for my skin. My skin gets pretty oily so I decided to try this one since it boasts a "matte finish". However, I was not pleased with the results. I applied a thin layer on my skin but it was still too thick. It looked caked on and quickly "melted" during the day. While it was a matte finish, it made my skin look dull. Overall, I was not pleased with this product.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: high coverage, natural-matte finish
Cons- oily, thick, looks like you're wearing makeup

This foundation was very disappointing. It has a very thick texture. It's not "mousse-y" like it states. A mousse foundation would be airy, this foundation is a thick creamy-liquid consistency. Once blended out, it has high coverage, but it sticks to dry spots and oxidizes slightly. Over the span of a couple hours, it gets super oily and separates and looks nasty. I would only recommend this if you have normal skin and need a high coverage for a short amount of time (1-4 hours)
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
I am a bit indifferent about this product as it is alone just because I am normal to dry but for someone who is super oily this would work perfectly! However, I did mix it in with another foundation that was dewy and sheer and found the coverage and the finish to be good for my skin. The color I ended up with matched me perfectly as well. Overall I would rate this as a good product if used correctly!
Niki H.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory
Honestly, I am really not a huge fan of this foundation. I purchased it after hearing a lot of really amazing review on it, but it just did not work for me. It has a very thick mousse like texture, which just sank into the large pores on my cheek and forehead. This foundation also oxidized a lot on me, which just made me look quite orange because I am naturally very fair skinned. I had high hopes for this as an oily skinned girl, but it didn't take long at all for all my oil to start coming though. Definitely a huge miss for me, unfortunately.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love Rimmel cosmetics and how good quality and affordable they are, I really wanted for this to work... and it did not. It's so dry, that by the time you get it on your face and try to apply it, it dries up in the middle of the application and you end up with strange thick streaks. I have rather oily skin and thought this will be perfect, but I could not use it. Disappointed big time.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a hidden gem in the drugstore. As someone with combo to dry skin, I tend to steer clear of anything matte but I love this. It doesn't settle in lines or pores and it doesn't get cakey. I had a 22 hour work day and this stuff made it through like a champ. It didn't oxidize or fade. It did get a little cakey around my nose where I had started to get oily but it looked ok. I will repurchase.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I have oily skin and one of my favorite drug store matte foundations is the L'Oréal promatte.
I decided to try this just for something different.
It's just okay, I'll use it up but I don't think I'd buy it again.
I think the mousse texture doesn't work well with my skin because i have tried another mousse foundation and felt it was kind of greasy. I did have to set this with powder after I applied it to make sure it didn't crease in any fine smiles lines or anything.
My L'Oréal promatte I don't have to do that with.
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
They finally made colors for women of color!!!!! I've always like their Stay Matte Primer and wanted to try the foundation, but the darkest shade they had was tan. I found Warm Carmel and Deep Mocha at Walmart for only $4.97. I have to mix them both together to match my complexion but this foundation stays Matte ALL DAY!!!! The best part is that it doesn't feel heavy. A little goes a very long way. I just add a few dots of each color on my cheeks and forehead and blend. This is my new go to foundation for the summer months.
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life. It's very cakey & almost impossible to use. I even tried different ways applying it & it's def not for me. If you have a blemish & need it covered it looks 10x worse. Wouldn't buy it again & I def wouldn't recommend it to anyone I liked.

((If you have trouble with dry skin also don't buy this. It will worsen the problem))
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation.  I am an oily mess and it does really help keep the oils at bay but it is not an all day lasting foundation.  After about 6 hours, it does break up pretty bad around my cheeks and nose.  The finish is beautiful, nice and matte.  I don't need to set it either.  I find it applies best with my fingers but maybe I just haven't found the right brush.  The shade range needs some expansion though because the closest shade to my skin tone is a little too pink for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.