BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Tyrone, PA
I have been using this product for almost a year and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. Just don't use too much when using it. When you use too much, it makes your face feel heavy and the results aren't as nice. Plus you would just be wasting it if you put too much on. You just need a little to get the results you're looking for.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a medium coverage foundation that is also buildable if you need more coverage. It's great for oily skin that you want to mattify. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. I use a Beauty Blender or Duo Fiber Stippling Brush to buff it out and blend it in. The only reason why it lost one star is that it didn't stand up the summer humidity so by 5 hours in I was oily again which isn't bad as I always pack a powder foundation to help with my oilyness.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Glendale, Arizona
I just started using this and so far I really like this. I'm adjusting to my oily skin for the summer. At the moment my skin is combination and It is still working fine. I use a hydrating primer and moisturizer and even with this on top, it's still pretty matte. I also use the stay matte powder with it. It lasts all day. I did not get oily until about 8 hours later and that works for me! So far so good with this product. I do recommend 👍
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this is an amazing foundation! It is EXTREMELY matte, so if you have dry skin I would seriously avoid this! It has very full coverage and stays matte all day and lasts alllll day long. I mix an oil in with it when I am not super oily, but in the very hot summer months it is super easy to blend out. I give it four stars simply because it can be hard to apply without mixing something in it unless you are super oily.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, inexpensive foundation. It really does stay matte all day, even when ising different powders and primers! Did not realize at time of purchase that it is a mousse. Never tried mousse foundations before this one. I find it sometimes hard to guage how much I need at first, as it is very thick coming out and seems to expand like an actual mousse. I find myself reaching for this one more than other foundations I have.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Review for: 203 True Beige
So i was lucky to get this for $1. Yes thats right one dollar because my local walmart was getting rid of it in the makeup aisle. I really love getting to try foundations but hate wasting on products that arent the right color or just feel gross on my skin. This stuff is awesome. Wish i could have gotten more but this was the last one in stock. Its nice a creamy, blends wonderfully. Isnt heavy. I would consider it full coverage.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, I think I have finally found a Matte foundation that I don't hate! And for $5 how could you ever hate it? The tube is small, and so you don't get a ton of product, but that's why I was more apt to try it on a whim. It says Matte but doesn't look cakey at all, even on my mega dry skin. Loved it.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mousse foundations kind of freak me out, but this product was alright. It is definitely full coverage, but I felt like it made me look oilier than other foundations I've used throughout the day. I always applied the Revlon Stay Matte powder foundation over top to set the liquid foundation, but even then the oiliness would still spill through. I don't hate this product, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
This foundation is my best kept secret. Friends always ask and assume I use high end foundation and seem shocked when I tell them the price! $5 for a full coverage foundation that is easy to blend and lasts LITERALLY all day. The range of shades is well rounded too. I typically wear shade 201, 203 and in summer 300. I have been a repeat buyer for 3 years and will stand by this product for as long as it's around.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The color does match and it was an interesting texture. I had a little difficulty blending this out so it looked nice. I found I had better luck with a damp beauty blender than with a brush. It does keep you matte for quite awhile I wasn't able to go the whole day without having to touch up but if I paired it with the Stay Matte primer I didn't have to touch up if I didn't want to it just looked a little dewy
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.