BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rose B.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is a great foundation for the price point. It's not the best for dry skin because it is so matte, but for oily skin it would be amazing. On my dry skin, the lasting power is decent. If you're looking for a good, high coverage, drugstore foundation I think this one is a great choice.
Lex T.
This foundation is decent if you're looking for something cheap that's medium-full coverage. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart for under $5. I don't use this foundation on my whole face, I don't like how it looks over my t-zone area. I do however like this foundation on my cheeks to cover my redness. Works like a charm every time :-)
Sam S.
Lodi, OH
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
Brooke D.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation feels great on. I would not say it stays matte if you're going to be sweating like it claims. Other than that it's full coverage and once dry doesn't crease. Will keep using.
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It seems like it comes in a small tube but a little goes a long ways.If you put too much on you will definitely look like a cake-face. But if you use a smaller amount and blend it out well, you will look flawless and matte for hours! One of the great things about it is it only costs $6 at Walmart.
Elizabeth L.
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
Jenna A.
Vero Beach, FL
I remember the original package of this formula for this product and I was hoping it would be like this it was not. I have oily skin and it just caked and didn't look natural. I also had to use a lot because it just wouldn't spread. The formula was also so different. I was not impressed.
Karla S.
Edinburg, TX
Super full coverage. Matte. And very affordable. Drugstore version of the kat von d "lock-it" foundation. Coverage it great and foundation is not heavy on skin whatsoever. Definitely recommend.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I definitely love this foundation because its formula is fascinating is super light and feel like if you had not applied product does not feel your heavy face what is for me very nice also works as first at the same time it decreases the pores which helps your skin look more even and smooth
Victoria G.
Round Rock, TX
I actually really love this product . It gave me great coverage and it wasn't heavy or cakey looking . I would definitely buy this product again. Also it great because it's affordable . I do wish the packaging was different because when I got close to the end it was so hard to squeeze out !
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.