4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,161 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is a great foundation for the price point. It's not the best for dry skin because it is so matte, but for oily skin it would be amazing. On my dry skin, the lasting power is decent. If you're looking for a good, high coverage, drugstore foundation I think this one is a great choice.
This foundation is decent if you're looking for something cheap that's medium-full coverage. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart for under $5. I don't use this foundation on my whole face, I don't like how it looks over my t-zone area. I do however like this foundation on my cheeks to cover my redness. Works like a charm every time :-)
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation feels great on. I would not say it stays matte if you're going to be sweating like it claims. Other than that it's full coverage and once dry doesn't crease. Will keep using.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It seems like it comes in a small tube but a little goes a long ways.If you put too much on you will definitely look like a cake-face. But if you use a smaller amount and blend it out well, you will look flawless and matte for hours! One of the great things about it is it only costs $6 at Walmart.
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
I remember the original package of this formula for this product and I was hoping it would be like this it was not. I have oily skin and it just caked and didn't look natural. I also had to use a lot because it just wouldn't spread. The formula was also so different. I was not impressed.
Super full coverage. Matte. And very affordable. Drugstore version of the kat von d "lock-it" foundation. Coverage it great and foundation is not heavy on skin whatsoever. Definitely recommend.
I definitely love this foundation because its formula is fascinating is super light and feel like if you had not applied product does not feel your heavy face what is for me very nice also works as first at the same time it decreases the pores which helps your skin look more even and smooth
I actually really love this product . It gave me great coverage and it wasn't heavy or cakey looking . I would definitely buy this product again. Also it great because it's affordable . I do wish the packaging was different because when I got close to the end it was so hard to squeeze out !
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos