BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Danielle B.
University Place, WA
For the price it is decent. I found that it dries before I had a chance to blend it with a beauty blender. The light is way too yellow for my neutral skin tone. It did not break me out though and did control the shine on my face for most of the day.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very disappointed in this product! It is very thick and heavy. It was matte for about 5 minutes. All day my face felt greasy and weighed down. I was very disappointed.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Brandy J.
Boulder Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product ,A little goes a long ways and its easy to build. and the price is awesome.
Arielle B.
This is one of those foundations that you can match your skin color to effortlessly without having that pink or orange undertone that makes it know to the world that you have foundation on! I love the creamy lightweight feeling and the complete matte effect!
Anarchy g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This right here is the worst foundation i have ever used. and ive used a lot of crappy foundations. for one its thick. too thick. it isn't matte. it cakes. if you want a matte look id stay away from this foundation
Natalie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! Great coverage and long lasting! The only downside I experienced though was on my combination skin it would cause some breakouts.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
I received this in my uni voxbox and I love the way it feels at first. However, by the end of the day it feels oily. Not my favorite!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.