BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Ashtyn G.
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
I had such high hopes for this, thought its work great with my oily skin. Well, it didn't. It ended up looking extremely blotchy and cakey only a few hours into my wear time. My the time I came home from my adventures it had separated so much, even with setting it. Good thing it didn't break the bank for the price point, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very lightweight and covers all of my blemishes. It goes on very smoothly! I am highly pleased with this product. I purchased this product from target for $8. Great buy!! The packaging is very appealing with great choice of colors! The color of the foundation I purchased matched perfectly with my skin tone!! I'm very happy!! Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Mary H.
Mary H.
West Sacramento, CA
This is a great drug store foundation. I have purchased this about 4 months ago, i have used it ever since. The color selection isn't really broad but you can still work with it. The consistency of this product is pretty thick. I use this on the go and on a daily basis for school. It is defiantly a repurchase. It covers blemishes, redness, acne scares and leaves the skin looking great.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great for days when my skin is feeling oily or I know I'm going to need the (long-wear) coverage to keep up all day. I actually mix a lighter shade with a darker because I couldn't settle for just one. It didn't fit me just right! It's not overpriced, and doesn't take a lot. It's just thick enough to go on and stay on!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Other
This is one of my holy grail foundations. I was so excited they finally added darker shades to the kind because I am a WOC and always wanted to try it. I love this foundation so much. It’s full coverage, feels light, and is super matte. Lasts a long time as well. I just wish they would add more shades. Though I have the darkest color it’s still not that dark and is kind of ashy in under tone. I add warmth mix in drops to make it wearable. They def should work on that.
Maddison F.
Maddison F.
Horton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foundation product for everyday wear. Using a little bit goes a long ways. This product is a full coverage foundation and has a very light feeling on the skin. I have redness, uneven skin tones, and dark spots on my face and this foundation helps to even those out to create a flawless finish.
Charley F.
Charley F.
This product is extremely versatile, affordable and comes in many shades. It provides a matte finish. I have mixed it with liquid foundations to help build the product and I've used it as a base before applying a liquid foundation. The product blends well with brushes, but blends best with a beauty blender. The only negative comment I could say about the product is that it typically does not stay perfectly the whole day even with setting spray. Overall this is a great drugstore makeup product that lasts a long time and is affordable.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I love this foundation so much, it probably is my favorite so far. I love anything matte, and this is definitely a matte foundation! Not only that but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a long time. I personally love the way it makes my face feel, it's a mousse so it just feels so smooth. The only problem is there isn't many shades to choose from, so you're very limited.
Emily s.
Emily s.
This is the foundation I am currently using. I haven't found a good foundation that covers as well as this one does. It's the perfect consistency for covering breakouts or blemishes. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the darkest color they make isn't dark enough for my skin so I have to mix it with a matte bronzer. But if you're not very tan then it would work great!!
afton h.
afton h.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the perfect shade for my skin, i like that it's a mousse and that its nice and creamy. It looks best when you apply it with a foundation brush. It provides a very flawless finish and a little bit of it really goes a long way. It is very affordable and i like the packaging. I recommend it, its a great foundation especially for people with oily skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.