Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.
When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Downsides are it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. At the end of the day, it will settle into your lines. Also, not a big color selection. The shade I have is actually a little dark for my Asian skin tone, but it's do-able.
It's really light weight and gives flawless finish!
If you have oily skin then you must try this one.
best for oily skin.
When I applied it, I feel my skin hydrates a lot without any greasy feelings.And it's really blend well on my skin too
Love how it feel on my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos