BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA
After reading a lot about this foundation online I decided to give it a try, since it's inexpensive and if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a waste. To my surprise it works incredible well for me oily/prone to acne skin. For me it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It cover well without looking heavy. I will definitely buy again.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This is so beautiful! I can't believe such a light fluffy foundation is at the drugstore. It covers nicely, and blends well. I have used both a beauty blender and brush, and both were successful. After wearing this all day, I checked my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at it's staying power. A definite recommendation. (Note, I have combination skin, mild sun damage, early signs of aging.)
Brittany S.
I was so disappointed with this foundation. I have loved everything else I've used from Rimmel London, but this product was a big nope for me. It didn't blend well at all. I used a sponge and a brush to apply it. Neither technique helped. It seemed to take forever to dry and even when it did, it felt sticky all day. It also oxidized on my face shortly after applying and going about my day. All in all, I would not recommend.  If you're looking for a Rimmel London foundation, I would suggest going with the Match Perfection instead. I use it and it works great!
Heather H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have trouble finding a good foundation for my skin. My skin gets pretty oily so I decided to try this one since it boasts a "matte finish". However, I was not pleased with the results. I applied a thin layer on my skin but it was still too thick. It looked caked on and quickly "melted" during the day. While it was a matte finish, it made my skin look dull. Overall, I was not pleased with this product.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
As an Influenster I was recently selected to participate in the the Rimmel Stay Matte VoxBox. I was sent a 1 fl oz tube Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light Ivory.

I really have to admit that my initial impression of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation wasn’t that high. I had a hard time with the texture of the mousse. It wasn’t as easy to spread as other foundations I’ve tried but when I compared the before and after pictures I was sold. When I was looking in the mirror it was hard to tell how flawless my skin looked. Knowing where all of my imperfections were they still looked obvious to me. When I took a step back and looked closely at the before and after, I was able to see how well it smoothd out my complexion.

As you can see below in my before and after pictures Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation completely covered my dark circles and you can only see pimple because it’s raised. I’m really impressed with how well Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation covered by acne scars. When I was pregnant I had a really bad case of acne and my skin, not being as resilient as it once was, never fully healed. My acne scars do embarrass me so I was pleasantly surprised by how invincible they became when I used Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

I still need to get used to the the texture of mousse but I believe the quality of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is better than their other foundations I’ve tried. It doesn’t spread as easily but the finished product is a smoothr complexion. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation effectively covered my dark spots and acne scars; leaving me completely satisfied with its effectiveness as a foundation.

I don’t use foundation for their moisturizing qualities but my skin does feel clean after using Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. Unlike other foundations it didn’t clog my pores and create more acne after I wore it.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation truly is weightless as they advertise. It doesn’t feel like you are wearing makeup. It’s not at all greasy and does provide a matte finish as promised. Wearing Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is a very comfortable experience that I would recommend to anyone who wears foundation.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Pros: high coverage, natural-matte finish
Cons- oily, thick, looks like you're wearing makeup

This foundation was very disappointing. It has a very thick texture. It's not "mousse-y" like it states. A mousse foundation would be airy, this foundation is a thick creamy-liquid consistency. Once blended out, it has high coverage, but it sticks to dry spots and oxidizes slightly. Over the span of a couple hours, it gets super oily and separates and looks nasty. I would only recommend this if you have normal skin and need a high coverage for a short amount of time (1-4 hours)
Rachael R.
I am a bit indifferent about this product as it is alone just because I am normal to dry but for someone who is super oily this would work perfectly! However, I did mix it in with another foundation that was dewy and sheer and found the coverage and the finish to be good for my skin. The color I ended up with matched me perfectly as well. Overall I would rate this as a good product if used correctly!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
As much as I love Rimmel cosmetics and how good quality and affordable they are, I really wanted for this to work... and it did not. It's so dry, that by the time you get it on your face and try to apply it, it dries up in the middle of the application and you end up with strange thick streaks. I have rather oily skin and thought this will be perfect, but I could not use it. Disappointed big time.
Brooke B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a hidden gem in the drugstore. As someone with combo to dry skin, I tend to steer clear of anything matte but I love this. It doesn't settle in lines or pores and it doesn't get cakey. I had a 22 hour work day and this stuff made it through like a champ. It didn't oxidize or fade. It did get a little cakey around my nose where I had started to get oily but it looked ok. I will repurchase.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
This foundation might be my least favorite of all time. I might be biased because I am allergic to one of the ingredients. But besides that it looked patchy. I also didn't like the super thick consistency. Not recommend of course. If you do like a thick consistency I'd go for the Milani conceal + perfect. If you have a bit more cash to splurge, my favorite thicker foundation is the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.