BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Allison W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought this product initially because of the light color and the thickness of the foundation. When i got home i was happy to see that the foundation was light enough for my skin, as many foundations are not. Then next i applied the product and noticed it has very good coverage, but because i have dry skin it looked somewhat flaky. The next day i used a primer and moisturizer before putting on the foundation, and found it to sit a lot better. While wearing this foundation i got countless compliments on how nice my skin looked. I hope this review helps.
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I love this foundation! It's light and airy on my skin and helps control my oily skin. With other makeup, my skin consistently got oily throughout the day; with this foundation, it controls my oily skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin.
Oksanna S.
Hollis, NY
I got this in my UniVox Box but the didn't match my skin tone. *cries* However, I gave it to my friend who has a lighter skin tone than I. It look great on her! She has combination skin, though, so her T-zone started to get shiny during the evening. Its still pretty good though because her skin usually looks shiny by noon!

The only request is: GET DARKER SHADES RIMMEL! I want to use your products too. =(
Kaitlyn A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I received this product in the UniVoxBox (in light porcelain) and fell in love. It's hard for me to find makeup that matches my complexion and that isn't too dark. This was perfect. It isn't heavy and I forget that I'm even wearing it. It blends well and stays put. I've been using the same tube for over a year now, and haven't run out yet. I found that if you cut the tube open once you think it's empty, that there's a ton of product left stuck to the sides. I put the rest in a small container. It keeps my spots covered and makes my skin look flawless. #makeupmvp
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love using this foundation on my combination skin. I'm always concerned about my foundation "sliding off" mid-day and this light formula goes on easily and gives a slightly matte finish to my skin. Due to my combination skin, sometimes I do have issues with dryness/flakiness. I always make sure I've exfoliated and moisturised well in my morning skincare routine before applying this foundation.
Destanie S.
Clovis, CA
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. A little goes a LONG way with this foundation. It also gives more coverage than most but it can get cakey if you apply too much. I have found that it does tend to wear off pretty fast compared to other mousse foundations that I have used but it is also pretty good for the price. I may also buy the primer and see if it helps. It is very light weight and makes me feel like I don't even have makeup on which is amazing. I would recommend this for a casual day and not too much for a night out kind of foundation.
Samantha W.
Pennsboro, WV
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
My absolute favorite foundation. I was highly impressed on the quality of this product for being a drug store brand. It is super easy to apply, and has a matte finish. I believe it would work on any skin type. I recommend applying it with a beauty blender as opposed to your fingers for a more even application. Overall, i love this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a matte finish foundation!
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me first say I was very skeptical when I received this in my influenster box. However, I gave it a shot. My first impression was it is never going to fit my skin tone. But boy was I wrong. It not only fit my skin tone, but it did not dry out my skin and it did everything it says plus more. I have tried many foundations in the past and they never work for me because they are too dark or dry my skin out. this is not the case here! Defiantly my new favorite foundation
Adriana F.
This foundation works best for oily skin. I have dry skin and I have to moisturize well before applying this foundation. I use a dry flat disposable sponge and pat it on. I get the best results when I use that method. You only need to apply a small amount or else it'll definitely look too cakey. No powder is needed after application. It is a true matte foundation. I think this product is good for the price.
Leah W.
Bay City, MI
I liked the application of this foundation. It was very smooth. My color was a little dark for me but would be perfect for my summer color. I have very dry skin, especially with our Michigan winters. For me, I need something more moisturizing. However in the summer I think it would be great. Overall, a nice foundation.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.