BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mandy T.
Edmond, OK
I was looking for a new foundation after running out of Loreal's True Match. I grabbed this on sale for $4 and it is probably the best foundation I have used to date. A little of this product goes a long way. I always seem to grab more than I actually need! The foundation is a medium coverage, but it doesn't feel like you are wearing any foundation! It's very light and airy - probably because of the mousse texture!
Downsides are it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. At the end of the day, it will settle into your lines. Also, not a big color selection. The shade I have is actually a little dark for my Asian skin tone, but it's do-able.
Jannatul R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this foundation though I got the wrong Shade.But Thinking to try the right shade.
It's really light weight and gives flawless finish!
If you have oily skin then you must try this one.
best for oily skin.
When I applied it, I feel my skin hydrates a lot without any greasy feelings.And it's really blend well on my skin too
Love how it feel on my skin.
Gisell A.
I LOVE this foundation. i have acne prone skin with acne scarring and all that good stuff and this foundation covers everything and it keeps me matte all day. it is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone ESPECIALLY my oily friends out there. On some days i don't even need to set it with powder AND its super affordable for my barbies on a budget. who ever said you have to break the bank for great quality products lied.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
This has a fluffy texture which goes well with its description as a "mousse" (100% agree) which makes it easy to blend out with your fingers or a brush/sponge. The color I got has a neutral undertone and doesn't have that pink undertone that some drugstore foundations tend to have. It's relatively non-transferring and it doesn't come off as dewy/glowy so if that's your thing you're either gonna want a ton of highlighter or find another foundation (I'd recommend the loreal lumi). This is good for me since I like the semi matte finish and it doesn't excentuate my dry skin or fine lines. The coverage is medium. You might be able to build it up but I haven't tried
Kara G.
I love this foundation! I like this so much better than Maybelline's Fit Me Matte. The fit me seems to overcompensate with the mattifying so much so that it feels like I am wearing a mud mask all day. With Rimmel's it is mattifying but also hydrating. It is also incredibly lightweight which is surprising since the formula is extremely thick and moussey. But blended out with a sponge this foundation is perfection.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I just recently bought this foundation and i dislike it. the formula is great and the price is awesome. But the reason i dislike this is because of the color. I have a pink undertone in my skin and when i put this on my face i looked like i was pink all over and i did use a primer. I personally don't recommend this if you have a pink undertone and have a fair colored skin tone. it also did make my face look cakey.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
I love the texture of this product, the accuracy of the colors and the pricing. I like how the product goes on, what it looks like on my skin and the mattefying effect. However what I don't like is that it seems to smear off quickly. I don't apply a horrific amount of the product, but whatever I do put on i find not staying more than a few hours. It works better for me as a concealer, under my eyes and on problem spots.
Elizabeth V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
While it is comparable to Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, it is significantly cheaper. With that being said, I tied Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid foundation by itself last Monday and Tuesday, but it broke my skin out on Tuesday night. I had nasty crease lines my my cheeks by the end of the day. On Wednesday and Today I mixed a DAB of laura mercier with my rimmel stay matte foundation and so far it looks great!
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
I've seen so many people rave about this foundation. It's suppose to be light and help with controlling oil. However I think the complete opposite! I wanted to see if the hype was real so I tried it instantly. The formula is very thick and I mean thick! AND it looks extremely cakey, cakey to the point where you know when you smile you get those smile wrinkles? Well it made those lines so dang noticeable. I felt like it aged my face. Not to mention my face was an oily mess. The only thing I like about it was the shade. I got the lightest shade and it was perfect. But that's it.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I've been looking for a while for a drugstore foundation that matched my skin tone very closely and had a very natural finish. I found this a few weeks ago and cannot stop talking about how amazing it is. it looks very natural and matte (especially used with the stay matte powder). this foundation was really cheap and works great. a little bit does go a long way though. I definitely recommend this to any girl on a budget looking for a new foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.