4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I haven't used it yet but I just bought 2 of them. They were on sale and looked very promising.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I don't like this foundation because for me it is sticky and I can feel it. I hate that feeling
I HATED this foundation. It is super thick & just made my face look beyond cakey! No thank you!
The only foundation I will use! Absolutely love it! Does not make my face greasy at all either!
One of my favorite foundations. Cannot beat the price. Like the matte finish. Would recommend.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Useing it now and i love it goes on great lasts all day and don't have an oily after feel to it
I love this foundation! It is amazing! I use it everyday. It keeps my face from feeling oily.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Really good coverage for the price, color is just not the best for me. Great day to day go to
I wear this foundation daily. I love it! It's light and fluffy. Also, it doesn't smell funky.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Light weight foundation leaves ur skin feeling refreshed rather than u just put foundation on
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos