4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
I Absolutely love this foundation, i have always had a problem finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone but this in light porcelain 010 is absolutely perfect! its light and non greasy and has a great all day wear! absolutely love this foundation!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation. It's lightweight but covers great without a cakey look!
I love this foundation. It is a holy grail product for me. I have really bad acne that leaves my skin red and splotchy and this product is the only foundation I have found so far that covers those spots. Not only does it have great coverage but it blends easily and is very light on the skin. It applies well with most methods but my favorite way to apply it is with a beauty blender. It gives it a flawless finish and keeps it from looking cakey. Over all it is a great foundation.
Really love this foundation, perfect for people who have oily skin like myself. I tend to get really oily after a couple of hours when wearing makeup and his foundation controls that for a longer amount of time. Just wish there were more shades to chose from
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my new found love after reading about it on Paulas choice website and how it is best for my skin type. Since I've been using this my breakouts have decreased from my previous foundation, the coverage is amazing if your looking for full coverage that is not heavy feeling and it does not cling to dry spots. It instantly gives a matt finish that lasts all day and it makes my face look flawless even though I have sensitive acne prone skin with red spots that gets oily through the day but not with this one. The best!!!
I religiously use this foundation now! It has such a nice texture and coverage without getting goopy. It's budget-friendly too!
I love that this product and discussed some bb cream but not liked me very shiny result on my skin my skin is conbinasion
I have tried so many different foundations because I have a very oily T-zone. This is the only one that keeps me matt longer. I am also so impressed at the level of coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that you can really tell your wearing make up. It is not very natural looking. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for just 4.99$. I would definitely recommend this product.
This foundation is great for oily skin! I have oily skin myself, and I'm in love with it! It's my new go-to! I was so surprised by the coverage it gives. It's easy to apply, apply with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. It leaves me matte for a decent amount of time, you get a great product for the price you pay.
I love this foundation! It's very smooth and thicker than most foundation and I like that. It looks really natural and the colors match really well with my skin tone.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos