• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Heather M.
This is a very good drugstore foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and blends into the skin nicely. I did not think I would like it as I have dry skin (I'm a little oily in my t zone) but with a moisturizer and primer it works really well. It lasts through an 8 hour work day. The only downside to this foundation is there isn't a great color selection. It is a great price though. I recommend this to people who ask for a foundation all the time.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I wanted a matte foundation that would work well and keep me from getting oily and this did the opposite after around 4 hrs of wear my skin was so oily and the foundation was coming off in patches it was just terrible, it does oxidize which was another issue for me, if you have dry patches it will definitely cling to them, the only good thing I have to say that it is a fuller coverage foundation and will cover everything. This was just something I was not a fan of.
Yesenia F.
Hazlehurst, GA
You will love this if you have acne, I think this is the only foundation I have found that gives a really great coverage for bad acne. That being said, a little goes a long way, you can easily make you face really cakey with this because it is so thick. This foundation is great for oily spots, but harsh on dry skin. Also the color selection is very poor and if you have a yellowish undertone to you then you might have a bad time with these, because the have a pinky undertone to them. Besides that I think this does the job and the price is reducoulsy cheap, so I would definitely try this out.
Myrna P.
I recd the stay matte foundation from ‪Influenster in the ‪#‎univoxbox‬ for testing purposes. I love this foundation and it is so inexpensive. I have worn it now going on 8 hours and I like it more than my bobbi brown. My face looks flawless. I didn't think I would like it at all! I am so pleased with this product and in all honesty I have it on my "Things to Buy" List now. Thank you so much for the foundation! I am spreading the word!
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I really am not a fan. Besides the fact that it did fit my skin tone, when I applied it it looked chalky on my skin. I have a few deep pores and when I put it over them the foundation make it look like there were holes in my skin. I even tried taking some off to see if I put too much on. I gave it to my sister and she was able to work with it enough to wear it didn't make her face look chalky.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I received this in my univoxbox.This is a full coverage foundation that's only good for people with oily skin because this foundation does dry your skin out to keep it matte. That is why I won't be purchasing this product in the future because it accentuates all dry areas and large pores. Also this product can look cakey and fake if you apply a second layer. Also even though the product is light and fluffy, it feels heavy on my face... yuck!
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
After reading a lot about this foundation online I decided to give it a try, since it's inexpensive and if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a waste. To my surprise it works incredible well for me oily/prone to acne skin. For me it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It cover well without looking heavy. I will definitely buy again.
Shelby S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a dud product. It leaves your face neither matte nor pretty, honestly. It cakes up and leaves blotches, plus it settles into the finest of lines. The worst part was that it wasn't even close to my shade, which I am quite fair, but most brand have something I can use at least in the summer when I'm tanned. Not this brand. This product made me look streaky and orange, like I looked like I had had a bad spray tan on my face.
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.