BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Valerie D.

Product: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Yes or no: No

Packaging, I loved the feel of the bottle, how it felt matte and silicon like.

How I Use: I dotted it on my face and used a beauty blender, as I always do

Best For:

Worth It? No

Scent:

Appearance
After: At first, when I blend it out with my beauty blender I look nice but throughout the day I started to realize how caked up my face began to look. I also started to realize that it clung to all mt dry spots

Skin Type Best for:

Sensitive skin approved: no

Summary:
Overall,I absolutely hate this foundation. It looks so cakey on the skin. It blends out nicely on its own but when concealers gets added to it, it makes it look so much worse.

Would I Buy Again: no

Would I Recommend: no

Uses: around face
Margaret K.
Petal , MS
I have tried so many foundations but still keep coming back to this one . It's the best full coverage matte foundation I've tried . It covers my acne scars and doesn't leaving me looking oily at all and for $5 you can't find anything better that does the job for that price . One thing I don't like is that if you add to much it will make you look cakey even without using powder ! Maybe moisturizing will help as I have combo skin ! Overall though it's still the foundation I always reach for .
Karen P.
Wellington , Fl
I must admit that I bought this because of the low price and to try out something new. Before this product I had never tried a Mousse foundation. I have to say that I loved how It stays Matte, its great for oily skin.It is very light on the skin. I has great coverage as well, I was amazed at what a great foundation it was for its price. The only con is that there aren't many tones to choose from. Over all I think it is a great product to try.
Amna T.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I randomly decided to buy this foundation at the drugstore and I'm so happy I did! I have combination skin, but with the wrong foundation, I look so oily! This foundation not only stays as perfect as when I put it on in the beginning of the day, but it keeps my face dry. The only thing I would say that it did seem to make the corners of my nose look a little dry, but nothing that I couldn't cover up. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase!
Tracie C.
Export, PA
This foundation works great on me. I got 010 in light porcelain. Its a rather thick consistency, but it goes on smooth and blends out well with a beauty blender. It was full coverage on me and covered up red areas and blemishes as well as helping oily areas. On me this went completely matte and lasted a good 6-8 hours or so. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on me and it didn't react in any way with my combo skin. However, because its matte and because its a fuller coverage I also take it off once I get home and moisturize so I don't clog my pores or anything. But I would recommend this. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Holley C.
West Milford, NJ
I was not crazy about this foundation. I'm not sure if it was the brand, or the fact that it was a mousse type base. I tried first applying this with a brush, but it felt like I just pushed it around on my face. After a few minutes I decided to try and blend it with my fingers and had better results with the application.

I have oily skin, and after about three hours my face was shiny. Overall, I doubt I would purchase this product again.
Kayla K.
Heard such good things...

For starters I just want to say that I REALLY wanted this foundation to work. Ive heard such good things and seen a lot of YouTube beauty gurus rave about it. I picked it up at y local Meijer and came home and immediately tried it. The texture isn't bad, very creamy. I did my normal primer routine and then started to apply it. Everything was going so well, I did my full face and was out the door to lunch. It was only about 20 minutes when I noticed that the foundation was slowly turning my skin orange! (mind you I bought the shade porcelain) and it was just getting worse! I had to run home and fix the shade with bronzer but much more then what I wanted to use. I washed it off my face that night and decided to give it another whirl in the morning, but unfortunately with the same results. My advice if you get this is to match the color on your neck in the store and wait to see what color it actually turns out to be.
Courtney M.
I love love love this foundation! I have oily skin and usually when I buy foundations they either look runny and don't set very well because of my skin type, or when I buy matte foundations they make my face look cakey. This product does neither! It feels lightweight but offers awesome coverage, it stays matte and doesn't make my face shiny, it never looks cakey and it stays on all day. Plus its super cheap! A great buy for sure!
Gabrielle B.
I received this product as a sample in a Walmart Beauty Box. Surprisingly, I got 200 Soft Beige, which matched my skin pretty well. I wore this over my standard moisture regiment and used E.L.F. Mineral Primer underneath. A little goes a long way with this product! I blended the product with my fingers and it looked great. What I noticed is that this product is SUPER MATTE, so be sure to use bronzer and highlighter to give your face/skin some dimension. This product stayed in place for the duration of me wearing makeup and I did not even use a setting spray to revive it. I was pleased with it. It did not feel heavy on my face, and it did not irritate my skin. I can't give a 5/5 because I had the tiniest sample, but I'd be open to retrying this product.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I like how this product is. It goes on smoothly and covers completely.I always have a very hard time finding foundation that will match my skin because I'm very light skin. Every light foundation I've tried before always has orange undertones or kind pink  and makes me look like I'm wearing a mask. This product doesn't but I thing i haven't buy extcky color I need, this is the best you'll find for a matte look and shy less look. The reason i gave it 3 star is because it's a bit drying to the skin. but I suppose that's to be expected with a full matte foundation.It looks great on camera! Not mention I'm not a guru on make ups so if you know do those beautiful make ups you will now how to use it properly.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.