BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Heather M.
This is a very good drugstore foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and blends into the skin nicely. I did not think I would like it as I have dry skin (I'm a little oily in my t zone) but with a moisturizer and primer it works really well. It lasts through an 8 hour work day. The only downside to this foundation is there isn't a great color selection. It is a great price though. I recommend this to people who ask for a foundation all the time.
Yesenia F.
Hazlehurst, GA
You will love this if you have acne, I think this is the only foundation I have found that gives a really great coverage for bad acne. That being said, a little goes a long way, you can easily make you face really cakey with this because it is so thick. This foundation is great for oily spots, but harsh on dry skin. Also the color selection is very poor and if you have a yellowish undertone to you then you might have a bad time with these, because the have a pinky undertone to them. Besides that I think this does the job and the price is reducoulsy cheap, so I would definitely try this out.
Anna G.
I have not tried many Rimmel products, and I usualy don't go for drug store foundation. But, this product is amazing! I love it so much! It has everything that I look for in a foundation and matches my skin perfectly. Weightless, easy to apply (even with your fingers), stays on allllll day, good coverage but not cakey. I will be purchasing this foundation from now on!
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is the drugstore brand of foundation I used to use, and for the price I was pleased. I love a matte finish to my foundation and this definitely gives you that, especially when used with Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. It had a medium coverage. The only downside to this foundation was that it didn't say on all day. But for days when you don't need a full face of makeup or long wearing makeup this is a great cheaper foundation!
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because my skin is more on the dry side and everything I've seen has said it's great for oily skin. I got it in a VoxBox and ended up falling in love. It really does make your skin look matte. I find that since my skin is already more dry to begin with, I have to prep my face with more moisturizer beforehand just so I don't completely dry out my skin, but the color is great, a little bit goes a long way, and it stays put all day. I highly recommend this product, especially for people with oily skin, I can only imagine the wonders it does for them!
Joaliz S.
This product is a good thing for those who know how to use it. A little bit of it goes a long way, so you need to be careful with the amount you use. It is very matte, so if you have dry skin, you better skip this! I use it and lasts all day on me. Don't apply it with any kind of sponge; the consistency doesn't allow you to blend before it dries. Overall, I recommend it. It has a medium to full coverage, at least in my case.
Pauline N.
This foundation feels very heavy on my skin, and does not control oil at all! I live in Florida and this foundation is nothing compared to my holy grail foundation, CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1. However, I've had better results when mixing with L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation. By mixing, the heaviness was able to lighten up and the finish was a lot nicer. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
Seriously my favorite foundation. I use it when I go out for the night or a light cover during the day! It leaves a nice smooth finish and leaves it all one color. It blends amazingly and it works well with oily skin! It's easy to layer with blush or bronzer and makes you look AMAZING! And it's a great product throughout the whole year!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.