BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
I received this in my univoxbox.This is a full coverage foundation that's only good for people with oily skin because this foundation does dry your skin out to keep it matte. That is why I won't be purchasing this product in the future because it accentuates all dry areas and large pores. Also this product can look cakey and fake if you apply a second layer. Also even though the product is light and fluffy, it feels heavy on my face... yuck!
Anashelly A.
New London, CT
1. The price is affordable and it goes on natural 2. The product itself isn't great 3. It does tend to stay on throughout my day but does not cover blemishes 4. I'd think they're better Cover Up Foundations out there like the iTCosmetics Line. Can anyone tell me of an affordable Cover Up Foundation that actually covers up and won't smear?
Heather M.
This is a very good drugstore foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and blends into the skin nicely. I did not think I would like it as I have dry skin (I'm a little oily in my t zone) but with a moisturizer and primer it works really well. It lasts through an 8 hour work day. The only downside to this foundation is there isn't a great color selection. It is a great price though. I recommend this to people who ask for a foundation all the time.
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I really am not a fan. Besides the fact that it did fit my skin tone, when I applied it it looked chalky on my skin. I have a few deep pores and when I put it over them the foundation make it look like there were holes in my skin. I even tried taking some off to see if I put too much on. I gave it to my sister and she was able to work with it enough to wear it didn't make her face look chalky.
Myrna P.
I recd the stay matte foundation from ‪Influenster in the ‪#‎univoxbox‬ for testing purposes. I love this foundation and it is so inexpensive. I have worn it now going on 8 hours and I like it more than my bobbi brown. My face looks flawless. I didn't think I would like it at all! I am so pleased with this product and in all honesty I have it on my "Things to Buy" List now. Thank you so much for the foundation! I am spreading the word!
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I wanted a matte foundation that would work well and keep me from getting oily and this did the opposite after around 4 hrs of wear my skin was so oily and the foundation was coming off in patches it was just terrible, it does oxidize which was another issue for me, if you have dry patches it will definitely cling to them, the only good thing I have to say that it is a fuller coverage foundation and will cover everything. This was just something I was not a fan of.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
After reading a lot about this foundation online I decided to give it a try, since it's inexpensive and if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a waste. To my surprise it works incredible well for me oily/prone to acne skin. For me it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It cover well without looking heavy. I will definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO
I'm in love with this foundation. I have combination and acne prone skin so I look for full, long lasting coverage and this did just that. I would choose this foundation over any high-end brands I've used thus far.

Edit 08/04/16
Since using this foundation I have grown to like it less and less. My skin has dried out for the summer and this foundation goes on patchy and the flakes off throughout the day. I will not use this anymore.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.