4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I use this for my oily skin and it does control oils and things like that and it's not heavy on the skin but it kind of sits on the skin and it is vary thick and is hard to make look more natural can I say. For the price it is good but the consistency would and could be way more thin
I love this foundation! It's the first one in a LONG time that I actually love. It has great great coverage without feeling super heavy on your skin. It's super cheap and helps with oil control. (Stay matte, eh? Definitely, lol.)
I really like this product! I have combination skin and this is good for my oily and dry sections of my face. I do set this with a powder but it definitely gave me great coverage. Great product, great price!
I love this foundation. I wear it almost everyday. The foundation lasts all day long. It's easy to apply, but on the thicker side. I like to add a drop of Argan oil in it to make it lighter and thinner.
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation is ultra matte the texture is similar to that of cream cheese wayy to thick on application for my liking. I bought this at target and still have like a whole tube practically I only gave it like 2 tries
I like this product because it's very full coverage and matte and great for oily skin but the only down side is trying to get a perfect skin tone match , but other than that I do like the product and it could and can be very likable.
I love this foundation it's great and affordable but unfortunately the color selection is very limited I can only wear it in the winter months in the summer months I am to dark. so you can wear it if you darker than a medium skin tone
This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! If you have a lot to cover on your face, this product is just the thing for that. I will forever use this foundation it has full coverage and feels great on your skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos