BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Valia J.
Petersburg, VA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is an excellent makeup. I already use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, and the Mousse is similar in appearance when applied, except instead of it being a powder it's a liquid. I've found that Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation pairs very well with the Stay Matte Powder. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is the Perfect Matte for any Rimmel London makeup fan such as myself. Did I mention I already use the Rimmel London mascara as well?
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Amber B.
Indianapolis, IN
I just recently started using foundation as a part of my daily make up routine. I never was a fan of liquid foundations because I felt as if I were painting it on my face. When I found the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation, I thought I'd give it a try. I love how light weight it feels on my skin and that I don't feel like I have a lot of make up on. It also blends my skin tone perfectly. I have oily skin, but with this foundation, I feel that I can wear it all day and it doesn't make me feel shiny or greasy. Although it is supposed to minimize pore size, I haven't really noticed much of a difference.
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I will start this with I am not usually a matte finish person but I saw this in the store and really wanted to try it. I have fallen in love with this, it reminds me of my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation but for a fraction of the price! I love how it is a liquid mousse, it feels light and airy going on and isn't as heavy feeling as other matte finish foundations. It never seemed to be drying which is perfect where I tend to be on the dryer side
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I actually liked this product. Never used foundation ever until I received this product. It's very light and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. It also helps out with any oiliness you may have on your face. Wish it helped out a bit more with covering dry patches on your face. But other than that, definitely a must try. I received this complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I got this product in my #UniVoxBox.
Heather K.
Milwaukee, WI
I was a bit skeptical when this came in my voxbox because I normally only ever use BB cream or sunscreen... I usually don't bother with foundation since my skin gets pretty oily and i don't want to have to set it with too much powder, but this is GREAT. I can imagine it wouldn't be ideal for dry skin, but for oily skin, it's perfect. I did not need to set it with powder at all, and my skin stayed matte for the whole day. Coverage isn't the greatest, but maybe I'm just more used to liquid foundation/bb cream?
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Dennah M.
Gardner, MA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I am the type of girl who loves a full coverage dry looking no shine face. It works really well for me and with my oily skin it blends very well. Don't go for it if you have dry skin because it sticks to the dry spots and doesn't blend easily.
I recommend this to anyone who wants the full coverage, long lasting foundation and doesn't want any shine especially with oily skin. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the colors are very off. I have yellow toned skin and I normally wear a yellow tone beige but the true ivory is even dark for me, so I blend it with my moisturizer (which doesn't affect the matte) and the color tones down to my shade.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I think this would be a great product if it had more shades to match a lot more skin tones. I can't seem to find a perfect match for my skin tone. I have fair skin with yellow undertones. These shades seem to learn more towards pink undertones, which doesn't help me at all. I did try it wearing the whole day and it does last a while if using a facial primer underneath. The consistency is kind of thick and greasy. I didn't find it helped my oiliness at all. By two hours of wearing, my forehead and nose were as greasy as french fries. Not a fave of mine, but I do LOVE the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain
Does it look cakey?
Ruby T.
I heard from a friend who has oily to combo skin that this foundation is very cakey and drying but it provides good coverage. Does anyone have any tips to help reduce "cakeiness"
cynthia p.
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Would it make sensitive skin breakout?